ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

On 11/24/2023 at 4:54 PM, llokii70 said:

Good Afternoon All, First off to @t.ara I want to say THANK YOU from the entire community. Your work over the years has been nothing short of "AMAZING". The time and effort you have put in to produce what you have is mind-blowing. Thank you again.

Second, I have been gone for a while and just am now coming back to Skyrim. I was around when you were pretty heavily into the 9.0 Project. So it 9.0 considered a final product (yes I know you are always kind of ever evolving it)? And does 9.0 replace 8.0+ and have backwards compatibility or are they two entirely separate entities? I hope I asked that question in the right way and it makes sense.

Still knowing your account and saying: "thank you very much"!...Yes, you should be able to use ZAP 9(.2) for a replacemant of older versions. Besides is the mod offering endless new content for skyrim in whole.

Is there a se port of this? I looked through a bunch of the posts but am blind to if it exists... Thanks :)

I also red that Baka files are not compatible. I use Baka animations for horrible harrasment and others. Do these mods conflict or can I get them to wrok with eachother? Thanks!

Edited by Sierrok
5 hours ago, Sierrok said:

Is there a se port of this? I looked through a bunch of the posts but am blind to if it exists... Thanks :)

I also red that Baka files are not compatible. I use Baka animations for horrible harrasment and others. Do these mods conflict or can I get them to wrok with eachother? Thanks!

Yes, on my installation is a setup of ZAP 9.2 also for SSE-but not ready for share!!!-When ready it´a ZAP 10 for SSE/SLE.

Baka has a mod for animations which override the azp-animation infos of fnis-the end is you get fnis errors about missing zap-content-which is funny at all. No funny for me and I added that info in BIG letters into the zap-guide. If you can not miss in any way baka´s content, you need to replace the animations of baka with the zdesired zap´s ones. Manually.

Replacers to simply only override old ones with new ones. If baka would create also suiting furnitures and a suiting mechanic, you could also use zap and baka´s creations side by side.

Updated from zaz animation pack 7.0 and having nothing but problems. Downloaded 9.2, but FNIS thinks all my animations are duplicates when I run a consistency check. Is there a way to easily see what all was added for furniture if I try manually placing it in a cell? The hit boxes to activate most of the devices are so small that they drive me crazy trying to activate. Mod description is very confusing I wish it was easier to understand what all was added since the previous versions. There is a helper mod for placing the furniture, but it is for an older version of the animation pack. Bindings will glitch and stay on with no way to remove, they don't count as an item and disable/enable doesn't work. Uninstalling for now. Just super frustrating trying to get simple things to work that was working in 7.0.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2023 at 1:38 AM, t.ara said:

Yes, on my installation is a setup of ZAP 9.2 also for SSE-but not ready for share!!!-When ready it´a ZAP 10 for SSE/SLE.

Baka has a mod for animations which override the azp-animation infos of fnis-the end is you get fnis errors about missing zap-content-which is funny at all. No funny for me and I added that info in BIG letters into the zap-guide. If you can not miss in any way baka´s content, you need to replace the animations of baka with the zdesired zap´s ones. Manually.

Replacers to simply only override old ones with new ones. If baka would create also suiting furnitures and a suiting mechanic, you could also use zap and baka´s creations side by side.

Out of curiosity, any idea on a timeframe for the SE/AE release?  I'm really looking forward to it, because what I've seen of the LE version of 9 looks really good, but I don't mess with LE much anymore, mostly because a lot of mods that I like to run are SE/AE only.

On 12/11/2023 at 5:32 AM, PaddyBoy18 said:

Out of curiosity, any idea on a timeframe for the SE/AE release?  I'm really looking forward to it, because what I've seen of the LE version of 9 looks really good, but I don't mess with LE much anymore, mostly because a lot of mods that I like to run are SE/AE only.

the timeframe is no timeframe ready when its ready took ages for zap 9 on le so im guessing its a while away 

On 12/26/2023 at 10:51 AM, Londo101 said:

I should learn doing it by myself...

Lovely to say so but those bodies can not support in an optimal way the pack comapered with the older Bodies like for SLE. The results won´t be idel compared with the work it needs to go into it. Bodyslide is fine if everythink is ready, but the way to come there is simply with the new flat-body-scale simply not possible to do so. Making such a body suddenly over the older shape has been a big mistake. Wrong direction. And too complex at all.

Edited by t.ara
4 hours ago, t.ara said:

Lovely to say so but those bodies can not support in an optimal way the pack comapered with the older Bodies like for SLE. The results won´t be idel compared with the work it needs to go into it. Bodyslide is fine if everythink is ready, but the way to come there is simply with the new flat-body-scale simply not possible to do so. Making such a body suddenly over the older shape has been a big mistake. Wrong direction. And too complex at all.

Anyway... I make progress. I have my first poitive results with converting some piercings you did to BHUNP. With bodyslide. I make a lot of mistakes, but somehow It works...

• 2 weeks later...

There's a compatibility problem with the current version of Skyrim AE/SE. I'm using 1.6.1130 (I think; it's the current Steam version). When I ran FNIS via Vortex it gave me a warning that it wasn't compatible. I didn't make any other changes to my game, either; the only reason I upgraded is because I wanted the furniture alignment fix, but the standalone patch + the version 8 of ZAP I was using didn't fix the problem. This was with the furniture in the Fellglow slave camp a la Paradise Halls AYGAS.

So the furniture didn't align properly before I did the full install of 9.2, and after I installed all of my models were in the T pose. I went back to version 8 and the T pose went away.

I've been getting mixed results out of the dynamic furniture (the one you spawn on-the-go): some work, and some don't.

Hello. I've been testing this mod out, and have encountered a few scattered crashes inside ZaZ World; most I haven't been able to replicate, but attempting to enter the "inn" at the top of the hill past the initial area results in a guaranteed crash (2-3 tries in total). Any idea what I can do? What's in there?

On 1/10/2024 at 11:47 PM, keitel66 said:

There's a compatibility problem with the current version of Skyrim AE/SE. I'm using 1.6.1130 (I think; it's the current Steam version). When I ran FNIS via Vortex it gave me a warning that it wasn't compatible. I didn't make any other changes to my game, either; the only reason I upgraded is because I wanted the furniture alignment fix, but the standalone patch + the version 8 of ZAP I was using didn't fix the problem. This was with the furniture in the Fellglow slave camp a la Paradise Halls AYGAS.

So the furniture didn't align properly before I did the full install of 9.2, and after I installed all of my models were in the T pose. I went back to version 8 and the T pose went away.

I've been getting mixed results out of the dynamic furniture (the one you spawn on-the-go): some work, and some don't.

Its quite possible you may have downloaded the animations for LE version of Skyrim. You are using The SE or  more known as AE. I know it gets confusing sometimes.

On 1/13/2024 at 8:36 AM, brussh said:

Its quite possible you may have downloaded the animations for LE version of Skyrim. You are using The SE or  more known as AE. I know it gets confusing sometimes.

It's for SE. The alignment problem fixes itself some seconds after the NPC first "hooks up" to it, so they're unaligned for the first few moments.

Separately, I'm having a problem where when I spawn chains, the animation starts but then instantly stops. Any idea what that's about?

It's the "i'm going to tie you up" ==> "let's get out the chains" dialog. I select an option after that, and almost always they enter the pose and then exit it after about 1 full second.

2 hours ago, Londo101 said:

In the meshes folder I can find some nif files that do not appear in game, but look verry interesting:

ZaZBreastChainRagdoll_0

Are they playeable somehow?

There are a lot of things left over that aren't implemented. You could use them if you created an armor in the plugin. I wouldn't bother though, most of that stuff was left out for a reason. Most likely those nifs work poorly or not at all. 

9 hours ago, Londo101 said:

In the meshes folder I can find some nif files that do not appear in game, but look verry interesting:

ZaZBreastChainRagdoll_0

Are they playeable somehow?

No, a breast chain can not become playable caused of Bodyslide´s way of morphing a mesh. Chain-systems, which are made by using bones simply can only become attached to body´s bones. And those lay mostly under or in front of a morphed body-shape. That´s the crux of the yet available technical possibilities. This problem seems to be for any other games same problematic-because the existing techniques are all fine for what the gamecreators do: sell games with always same basic techniques on top, created in the past by some developpers. A complete new way will mostly not come because it is technically not necessary. You can create such chain on a body, which ist not going the way thru bodyslide-this is then a fixed shape, then. I made that by using this model and then I dropped it after some tries.

On 12/29/2023 at 2:56 PM, Londo101 said:

Anyway... I make progress. I have my first poitive results with converting some piercings you did to BHUNP. With bodyslide. I make a lot of mistakes, but somehow It works...

Kann mir jemand erklären, wie ich in einen bestehenden mod ein neues objekt, d.h. nif-file mit outfit studio integrieren kann? Ich importiere das objekt, speichere, es wird in bodyslide dargestellt - aber es erscheint nicht im Spiel! Was mache ich falsch? 

Vielleicht kennt jemand ein Tutorial, das genau diese Frage beantwortet....

Can someone explain me how to integrate a new nif in an existing mod with outfit studio? I import the object, save it, I can see it in bodyslide - but it does not appear in game! What's wrong?

Maybe someone can recommend me a tutorial that answeres jus this question...

Edited by Londo101
On 1/21/2024 at 5:08 PM, Londo101 said:

Kann mir jemand erklären, wie ich in einen bestehenden mod ein neues objekt, d.h. nif-file mit outfit studio integrieren kann? Ich importiere das objekt, speichere, es wird in bodyslide dargestellt - aber es erscheint nicht im Spiel! Was mache ich falsch? 

Vielleicht kennt jemand ein Tutorial, das genau diese Frage beantwortet....

Can someone explain me how to integrate a new nif in an existing mod with outfit studio? I import the object, save it, I can see it in bodyslide - but it does not appear in game! What's wrong?

Maybe someone can recommend me a tutorial that answeres jus this question...

Neue assets für den Körper brauchen passende SLOTS-wenn DU z.B. Piercings erstellen willst, müssen diese Teile sowohl in Bodyslide als auch in CRATION-KIT übereinstimmen. Alte Piercings werden auf gleichen slots von neuen ersetzt-pierrcings sollten daher immer gleiche slots verwenden, wenn sie sich (unabsichtlich) überschneiden könnten. Nimm einen Mod wie ZAP und sieh Dir an welche Slots ein Piercing oder ein Kleidungsstück belegt. Wenn DU das dann in Bodyslide auch so machst, wird das Teil im SPiel mit gleichen Asset-Attributen über CREATION KIT auch sichtbar werden und ein anderes, am gleichen Slot befindliches Teil verdränden und ersetzen. Slots können natürlich auch in NIFSCOPE eingestellt werden. Und wichtig ist, dass die Texturen als SKINNED eingestellt werden da sie halt am Körper genutzt werden-sonst bleiben sie zudem auch unsichtbar. Du hast in der Vergangenheit schonmal Piercings erstellt.

11 hours ago, t.ara said:

Neue assets für den Körper brauchen passende SLOTS-wenn DU z.B. Piercings erstellen willst, müssen diese Teile sowohl in Bodyslide als auch in CRATION-KIT übereinstimmen. Alte Piercings werden auf gleichen slots von neuen ersetzt-pierrcings sollten daher immer gleiche slots verwenden, wenn sie sich (unabsichtlich) überschneiden könnten. Nimm einen Mod wie ZAP und sieh Dir an welche Slots ein Piercing oder ein Kleidungsstück belegt. Wenn DU das dann in Bodyslide auch so machst, wird das Teil im SPiel mit gleichen Asset-Attributen über CREATION KIT auch sichtbar werden und ein anderes, am gleichen Slot befindliches Teil verdränden und ersetzen. Slots können natürlich auch in NIFSCOPE eingestellt werden. Und wichtig ist, dass die Texturen als SKINNED eingestellt werden da sie halt am Körper genutzt werden-sonst bleiben sie zudem auch unsichtbar. Du hast in der Vergangenheit schonmal Piercings erstellt.

Vielen dank für die Erklärung! 

Allerdings übersteigt das bislang bei weitem meine Fähigkeiten. Mit Creation Kit habe ich noch nicht gearbeitet, erscheint höllisch kompliziert zu sein. Mit Nifscope ebenfalls nicht. Vielleicht ist das leichter zu lernen.

Piercings habe ich bislang noch nicht selbst erstellt, nur mit outfit studio vorhandene nifs verändert. Das habe ich mittlerweile verstanden, wie es geht...

Wenn ich Zeit habe, werde ich mal schauen, ob ich Nifscope erlernen kann...   

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, thank you very much for this amazing mod! I'm having too much fun with it 🙂

I have a small issue that I'd like some help with. I really like the "Branding" furniture, but the character carrying out the branding has the branding iron sheathed instead of in their hand. In comparison, the "Whipping Marker" furniture has the character hold the cane in their hand correctly. I don't know what's causing the issue. I suppose the first step is to ask if other folks have the correct branding animation with the iron in hand, to determine if it's a local problem. Thanks in advance for the help.

By the way, looking at the files, there seems to be three roles in the "branding" animation: slave, executioner, and helper, but I can only get the first two roles' animations when playing with the furniture, and I can't seem to get the "helper" animation. If you could help me with that, it would be greatly appreciated.

By the way also, I'd like to mention that the "Branding" furniture esp entry has a keyword that says it's a blacksmith iron. With the keyword, only the vanilla blacksmith hammering animation would play for me, and I had to remove this keyword with TES5Edit to get the ZaZ branding animation to play. I'd like to ask if it's the same for anyone else.

Cheers. Have a nice day.