ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

14 hours ago, in'n'out said:

Is there any way around that I can download the following folder contents without downloading the whole 10gb package?

Textures\ZaZ\023Cloths

No.-And I can not spend it all alone as now there are lot of changes, in between.

Hi t.ara, first of all, thank you so much for the hard work & incredible dedication you put into this pack! I hope you know how much we all appreciate it! Although I only play male characters, all the furniture and devices still look very good with them. :)

Apologies if something like this has been answered already. I was actually trying to get into making my own spaces with some of your resources (Zap 9.2) in Creation Kit, but I'm running into an issue where the "ZazAnimationPack.esm" won't load in through "File -> Data". It just hangs indefinitely in the "Initializing" phase. This only seems to happen with Zap; every other .esp I've tried appears to work fine.

Windows Task Manager tells me CK is stuck at 3,350-ish MB RAM when it's hanging, and since this is the max for a 32-bit app on Windows, I can only assume the issue is memory-related. However, I'm not sure how to get past this.

For reference, I've tried using the .ini files you provided in an earlier post here, as well as one on the Nexus, but neither seemed to help.

I also have a fair number of texture mods installed; is it possible that, if some of your assets use base-game textures that my mods are upscaling, this is bloating the memory needed to load the Zap assets in CK? I'm pretty new to the creation side of mods, so I'm sorry if this is very simple and obvious!

Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated -- thank you so much! :D 

3 hours ago, ChiefDeltaKnight117 said:

Hi t.ara, first of all, thank you so much for the hard work & incredible dedication you put into this pack! I hope you know how much we all appreciate it! Although I only play male characters, all the furniture and devices still look very good with them. :)

Apologies if something like this has been answered already. I was actually trying to get into making my own spaces with some of your resources (Zap 9.2) in Creation Kit, but I'm running into an issue where the "ZazAnimationPack.esm" won't load in through "File -> Data". It just hangs indefinitely in the "Initializing" phase. This only seems to happen with Zap; every other .esp I've tried appears to work fine.

Windows Task Manager tells me CK is stuck at 3,350-ish MB RAM when it's hanging, and since this is the max for a 32-bit app on Windows, I can only assume the issue is memory-related. However, I'm not sure how to get past this.

For reference, I've tried using the .ini files you provided in an earlier post here, as well as one on the Nexus, but neither seemed to help.

I also have a fair number of texture mods installed; is it possible that, if some of your assets use base-game textures that my mods are upscaling, this is bloating the memory needed to load the Zap assets in CK? I'm pretty new to the creation side of mods, so I'm sorry if this is very simple and obvious!

Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated -- thank you so much! :D 

hi,

thanks for the kind words...the zap esm file is loading with the skyrim- and other extensions(DLCs) or update-file as well all together, as soon you create a new mod by yourself. You choose which mod shall be loading and make sure your CK is able to load mutiple ESM (master-files). If that is fine, you should be able to load also ZAP into the creation kit as well as all other stuff. If you have issures loading or working with the ZAP-content, you should optimize SKYRIM and it´s ENB: the LAST editions for ENB and for the RAM optimization ARE sadly not the optimal ones for the game: in other words: with the last updates of ENB and MEM-patches, you get a seriously instabile SKYRIM LE.

You need to go back to older versions. Those files I have here on some pages back put for a download. I also have shared my CK-ini-file(s) as well. The creation kit is in the zap-world working well as long you know how to handle it. And like all game-creators do you need a little stronger computer with maybe more power in compare as if you ONLY PLAY a game. A well sorted hardware also can help and mak your work more stabile and faster. That trimming is a long way road because it mostly is based on experiences with your personal computer, which you have available.

In between I also work into the Unreal-Engine and if I load a complexer game for editing and create new content there, this is taking not only some few seconds (CK is loading skyrim on my system in 40 seconds, ready to become edit-able), instead a game, based on the UE with appr. 100GB of content takes about 5-7 minutes until all the data is accessible.

The Creation Kit is optimal lightweighted in compare and should be no problem for mostly all computers, which are about ten years old or little older. Anyway do you need maybe more RAM and maybe a stronger GPU (I use the GForce 3090 with 24GB ram) which all is then no problem anymore...and this guarantees a silent work-area without fan-noise-terror.

Hope this is helpful and spends some ideas in a good way.

14 hours ago, zzz.1991 said:

disable gags, what are doing

if using zap, you create a next third party mod which is dropping furniture-copies of zap into the skyrim-world...

the new placed furniture can also become renamed-after the new name is in, the furniture is copied and it can become edited:

the furniture-window has a script for the equipped armor/restraints into it: simply choose the gag-entry and set it to an unused slot and then close the window of the furniture. Safe your mod and then your character or the npc will not anymore have gag(s) in the mouth. This is working for all sort of furnitures, also for vanilla stuff if wanted. You can also take care to unequip high-heels inside of a furniture_ after use of the furniture, the heels will become equipped again.

In any case do you need to create a new mod, aside of ZAP to get this features working. Do not use the original zap furniture, this will lead to damage other mod´s functions, if using zap. If a furniture shall be available also for NPCs, you need to untick that function "only player access", so that also npcs will be able to use this.

Some  mods may cause drastical problems with the animations of npcs inside the furnitures, caused by missing parameters of the fnis-created behaviors.

NPCs need to have free access to the furniture and they have to be not disturbed by other characters on their way into the idle-animations...

If you place a zap furniture, take care for an edited navmesh: furnitures should be cutted out of the navmesh and not become a collision-problem for npcs...npcs can not watch their ways on the map-they do not have eyes...brain and nerves....they go and walk and run where the triangle-street is working well and without gaps (the navigation-mesh is meant here)...with this aspect in background you maybe can understand that the npcs work quite well ingame.

The zap original furnitures have been only created for a test-a next mod has to use the content!

9 hours ago, t.ara said:

if using zap, you create a next third party mod which is dropping furniture-copies of zap into the skyrim-world...

the new placed furniture can also become renamed-after the new name is in, the furniture is copied and it can become edited:

the furniture-window has a script for the equipped armor/restraints into it: simply choose the gag-entry and set it to an unused slot and then close the window of the furniture. Safe your mod and then your character or the npc will not anymore have gag(s) in the mouth. This is working for all sort of furnitures, also for vanilla stuff if wanted. You can also take care to unequip high-heels inside of a furniture_ after use of the furniture, the heels will become equipped again.

In any case do you need to create a new mod, aside of ZAP to get this features working. Do not use the original zap furniture, this will lead to damage other mod´s functions, if using zap. If a furniture shall be available also for NPCs, you need to untick that function "only player access", so that also npcs will be able to use this.

Some  mods may cause drastical problems with the animations of npcs inside the furnitures, caused by missing parameters of the fnis-created behaviors.

NPCs need to have free access to the furniture and they have to be not disturbed by other characters on their way into the idle-animations...

If you place a zap furniture, take care for an edited navmesh: furnitures should be cutted out of the navmesh and not become a collision-problem for npcs...npcs can not watch their ways on the map-they do not have eyes...brain and nerves....they go and walk and run where the triangle-street is working well and without gaps (the navigation-mesh is meant here)...with this aspect in background you maybe can understand that the npcs work quite well ingame.

The zap original furnitures have been only created for a test-a next mod has to use the content!

thank you

On 7/20/2023 at 10:30 PM, Popek4321 said:

Hi
I have such a small problem, but I decided to ask, maybe you masters of the way of voice can do something. The problem is with the animations. For example, when my character has his hands tied with a rope, which in others and in theory should be from the front, my character places his hands behind his back. I deleted the game with fnis but it's still there. I've been digging through the settings, but I haven't found anything that could help me, so I'm asking you guys. Do you have an idea how to fix it?

ZAP is normally after ticking the offset-hand animation-area for "struggling", default and "less struggling" all right to work propper...this small issure but is not affecting in general the hand-pose behind being mixed with a pose in front.

If that is the case, the mod has been not really "resetted". A reset of that offset-poses is always necessary after the pack got a new offset animation so to become registered.

The way, how the framework is handling the offsets is not perfect, but it should show the correct one if the framework is working untouched by maybe other mods.

Maybe this second answer is taking you to a solution, now.

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

ZAP is normally after ticking the offset-hand animation-area for "struggling", default and "less struggling" all right to work propper...this small issure but is not affecting in general the hand-pose behind being mixed with a pose in front.

If that is the case, the mod has been not really "resetted". A reset of that offset-poses is always necessary after the pack got a new offset animation so to become registered.

The way, how the framework is handling the offsets is not perfect, but it should show the correct one if the framework is working untouched by maybe other mods.

Maybe this second answer is taking you to a solution, now.

Implemented and now works properly for every character. Thank you
<3

zaDressSupertightXXXL

(I made it so I´ll add it....it is not really looking perfect from my point of view, but I don ´t like to trash this one, so it is also inside now)

Overknee-Pencil-Dress with an ideal topology for the normal animations...straight HARD weighted...!

TESV 2023-10-01 11-11-38-90.jpg

TESV 2023-10-01 11-11-31-37.jpg

TESV 2023-10-01 11-11-19-98.jpg

TESV 2023-10-01 11-10-57-59.jpg

TESV 2023-10-01 11-10-24-69.jpg

TESV 2023-10-01 11-10-13-55.jpg

TESV 2023-10-01 11-09-54-98.jpg

TESV 2023-10-01 11-09-44-23.jpg

TESV 2023-10-01 11-08-10-05.jpg

TESV 2023-10-01 11-07-54-70.jpg

TESV 2023-10-01 11-07-50-45.jpg

TESV 2023-10-01 11-07-08-35.jpg

Edited by t.ara
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2023 at 6:16 PM, pc871226 said:

Does v9.2 have a SE port verion?

Can anyone post a link please?

No, it has not, the reason is caused by the heavy dependency of bodyslide´s assets like restraints and clothing, which can become only converted with lot of work-a lot means it´s a hard work to do. As the SSE bodies are not ideal for restraint assets because of their sexLab - suiting parameters, this once is more difficult to do so. As those bodies lack in parameter-settings and in physics-aspect for zap/sexLab***, a next zap 10 is only coming for LE and SE with a custom-body, which has much more sliders and with which you can morph endless new and never seen shapes before (including the known slim forms and 7B one). The overall dilemma of bodyslide still came with the different bodies, when it began with cbbe and uunp..and now you have endless new variations, which mostly nobody can list at once...it became to be a chaos. It is a chaos.

***some examples: the butt physics is deforming the bodies mostly very ugly, as long hands are on backside (armbinder-pose and others, too), another problem which has not to do with zap, but which one is exactly on my red-list: the "vagina-hole"-physics is never working serious, mostly silly looking, or simply coming as a silly nonsence-such body i do not need in skyrim to play with-that´s made only for sexLab-and sexlab is specially under sse so far I know not trimmed again to work with ZAP together-sexLab is optional for zap and not a soft dependency any longer in sse: idk if the pillory-animtions are working, if the restraint-animation conditions do actually with sexlab communicate and so on). Furthermore is physics-content mostly limited, caused by the missing HDT-PE-physics inside of SSE. Bethesda should have released SKYRIM directly on a 64-bit platform and not offer different versions, depending on missing technical knowledge and their need of release pressure. BEfore I can release a product, I have to do product examinations, tests and overall quality control. It´s not enough to have one gamer in the developing team, who is testing the game and then make the release. This is funny. Skyrim´s long route only made problems, for bethesda and for the customer. And the results now you have with the version-war. Play SKYRIM LE modded and play SSE vanilla. Then your life may be easier. SOme mods in SSE are nice but lot of stuff is not possible inside of SSE. Or do not look for mods as a SSE user, which are technically NOT working same way, compared with LE. ZAP is one of those mods, which you can not get in a full created conversion.  There will be missing LOT of assets.

Edited by t.ara
4 hours ago, t.ara said:

No, it has not, the reason is caused by the heavy dependency of bodyslide´s assets like restraints and clothing, which can become only converted with lot of work-a lot means it´s a hard work to do. As the SSE bodies are not ideal for restraint assets because of their sexLab - suiting parameters, this once is more difficult to do so. As those bodies lack in parameter-settings and in physics-aspect for zap/sexLab***, a next zap 10 is only coming for LE and SE with a custom-body, which has much more sliders and with which you can morph endless new and never seen shapes before (including the known slim forms and 7B one).

Now is the new body going to be required for basically any of the new stuff in ZAP to function in Skyrim SE? Because to be honest, I must say that while the clothing and personal restraints are nice, the new furniture in particular is what I'm probably most interested in being added to SE in the next update, and I don't know how much more reliant those are on a custom body to work properly compared to, say, the armbinders or dresses. I only ask because the furniture in current ZaZ 8.0 seems to be working fine in SE even if the outfits/restraints don't always seem to line up properly with the body you are using, and I was hoping that ZAP might be similar in that regard.

My main worries with having to use a custom-body to even use any of the new stuff is wondering how practical it would be to use that body for non-ZAP related gameplay, what it's overall outfit support would be, having to rebuild all of my other outfits from scratch, etc. I understand why the custom body is a necessary change for everything to work as intended, but I was just wondering if I would still be able to achieve at least some functionality from the new ZAP update in SE even if I choose not to switch over to the new body.

4 hours ago, billyjim2 said:

Now is the new body going to be required for basically any of the new stuff in ZAP to function in Skyrim SE? Because to be honest, I must say that while the clothing and personal restraints are nice, the new furniture in particular is what I'm probably most interested in being added to SE in the next update, and I don't know how much more reliant those are on a custom body to work properly compared to, say, the armbinders or dresses. I only ask because the furniture in current ZaZ 8.0 seems to be working fine in SE even if the outfits/restraints don't always seem to line up properly with the body you are using, and I was hoping that ZAP might be similar in that regard.

My main worries with having to use a custom-body to even use any of the new stuff is wondering how practical it would be to use that body for non-ZAP related gameplay, what it's overall outfit support would be, having to rebuild all of my other outfits from scratch, etc. I understand why the custom body is a necessary change for everything to work as intended, but I was just wondering if I would still be able to achieve at least some functionality from the new ZAP update in SE even if I choose not to switch over to the new body.

The new body is no MUST use, you can also start to build up the necessary assets by yourself and upload those for the new ZAP for the ZAP 10 with BHUNP or something else. But I can tell you that that is not easy to do in a serious way. You can also ONLY play with the furnitures and leave all BS assets behind you, like it has been in ZAP 6/7...