WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock 1.0.2

15 hours ago, toodlesb said:

every time i try to download the unlock mod it says that the "archive is unknown or damaged" does anyone know how to fix this?

I just tested again and the link is working without issues. If it does not work for you it is probably network issue, or you can try with a different browser, or you firewall or antivirus is causing problems (you might need to look at your settings).

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, SimPimping said:

After the update of yesterday 04/18/2023 this mod is broken like the custom skin swatches for WW until this mode is updated don't download it because cause a crashing problem

The problem is with you. The mod works fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone have a problem that where if a sim finds another some unattractive, that the cheat of deleting that and telling them to find the other sim highly attractive reverts back to how it was after you leave the family lot or whatever?

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, slps said:

WickedWhims is so frustrating with unhelpful asshole posters saying everything is working ok for them when it is obviously not for many others; starting with creator Turbodriver who cannot or will not properly explain/guide use of his own ever expanding mod

It tells you on the d/l page what to do. If no one is helping you with your issue maybe you are not being specific enough in your request for help. 

Screenshot 2023-05-21 114104.jpg

• 1 month later...

I've encountered a peculiar issue with the Inappropriate Unlock mod. If I use it in a household that includes teens and adults, and I have Sex Autonomy active, it causes significant periodic pauses in the game where the clock does not progress and sims are paused in their activities. Everything is slowed, including saves, as though something significant is happening in the background. If all teen sims on the lot are given the post-puberty attribute, the issue goes away. If I disable Sex Autonomy, the issue goes away. If I use Sex autonomy without the Inappropriate Unlock mod, the issue goes away. The pauses can last for several minutes.

I should point out that this is not necessarily occurring when there is an active sex animation - only normal household activities.

There may be other settings in my WW that are contributing to this, but Sex Autonomy seems to be the triggering factor.

My computer is a high end gaming laptop with decent graphics card, and performs well with other demanding games in all respects (I work in IT so trust my judgement on this - it's not the computer).

Hello All, does this still work? i activated everything i needed and restarted the game but the option for the teenagers doesen't ever show D

edit: nvm, i figured out with the steps everyone shared, thank you all, it does work ♥

Edited by Choposdesabores
solved my problem
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not working for me either. I can give NPC's the Post Puberty trait, but aside from when they "solicit" my adult character, they only have "mess around" in their profile and romantic actions.

I don't own the HSY DLC, and up until this last patch of TS4 and WW everything was working fine. My Sims are/were all post-puberty and I've tried removing and re-adding the trait with no difference in results.

On 8/31/2023 at 9:40 AM, Torichan said:

Still working? It doesn't work on mine.

8 hours ago, jbtma99 said:

Not working for me either. I can give NPC's the Post Puberty trait, but aside from when they "solicit" my adult character, they only have "mess around" in their profile and romantic actions.

I don't own the HSY DLC, and up until this last patch of TS4 and WW everything was working fine. My Sims are/were all post-puberty and I've tried removing and re-adding the trait with no difference in results.

The Inappropriate Unlock is kinda like a lights switch. And light switch doesn't produce the light, but enables lightbulb to do so.

Aka. the light switch can't really stop working.

Did you both check if you have correct settings enabled?

Also without HSY DLC the post puberty trait is either not there or not avialable for use, so there must be something incorrect with the settings.

3 hours ago, mcromance said:

The Inappropriate Unlock is kinda like a lights switch. And light switch doesn't produce the light, but enables lightbulb to do so.

Aka. the light switch can't really stop working.

Did you both check if you have correct settings enabled?

Also without HSY DLC the post puberty trait is either not there or not avialable for use, so there must be something incorrect with the settings.

Well, it's available in my WW traits and I've given it to all my teen NPC's with no luck. Setting screens attached... maybe I missed one since they don't match up with the old instructions now.

WW Attributes.jpg

Sex Interaction Setting.jpg

Relationship Utilities.jpg

MessAround not WooHoo.jpg

2 hours ago, jbtma99 said:

Well, it's available in my WW traits and I've given it to all my teen NPC's with no luck. Setting screens attached... maybe I missed one since they don't match up with the old instructions now.

Spoiler

WW Attributes.jpg

Sex Interaction Setting.jpg

Relationship Utilities.jpg

MessAround not WooHoo.jpg

Okay... settings are correctly checked. But I still have no clue why Post-Puberty is showing up not grayed out.

What other mods do you have?

Did you try WW + inappropriate unlock on a clean vanilla save with no other mods?

3 hours ago, mcromance said:

Okay... settings are correctly checked. But I still have no clue why Post-Puberty is showing up not grayed out.

What other mods do you have?

Did you try WW + inappropriate unlock on a clean vanilla save with no other mods?

I think I figured it out. The new Sexual Orientation in CAS doesn't obey the gender preference settings you can enter in MCCC. I was about to give up after doing a new clean save... it seemed to work once I went into CAS and checked the appropriate boxes.

Edited by jbtma99
9 hours ago, jbtma99 said:

I think I figured it out. The new Sexual Orientation in CAS doesn't obey the gender preference settings you can enter in MCCC. I was about to give up after doing a new clean save... it seemed to work once I went into CAS and checked the appropriate boxes.

Ah right. MCCC Woohoo has it's own settings for teens and incest too I think, so this might be interfering.

I removed the Woohoo module from my own game to avoid issues and in the gender preferences I think I set it up to everything goes/ignore.

• 7 months later...