Old HDT Support Thread.

Monsto Brukes

Loving this, however I wish it had a config file. Would love to be able to tweak speed, decay, intensity etc.

Big props to the author, (t)bbp just didn't do it for me. But this does. 

it's still in very early verison, HDT said she will make this thing fully works 1st then consider to config and reduce cpu impact

she also suggest if u are not a mod devolper, don't use it, now it's just for testing.

and don't use quick load or quick save with this mod.

If I understand correctly.....    and I'm blonde so don't quote me,  you basically need a body with an appropriate havok xml.  Sort of like how the demo dress was done.  

I think there was a test body, hiding in the post on 3dm. Again don't quote me, I know nothing about havok or how it specifically does that thing there that it does... when its doing you know... that stuff.

At any rate,   I think the move was kinda counter-intuitive going from something super compatible that worked with almost anything, almost all the time, to something that requires a more thorough knowledge base with specific needs....  Maybe I'm just a little short sighted.

Oh well,  the previous patch worked fine for me, so I will still be using that.

Side Note:  

With the version from the other day (patch where animals stopped skating)

~ I seemed to crash less with things like sex lab (I actually haven't crashed yet), if I enabled the toggle player actor collision box thingy.

~Added that HiAlgoBoost thing, and that seemed to fix the last of my jerky boob issues. So I'm guessing that can really depend on performance, and frame rate.

iirc Monstro and a few others I think mentioned frame rate as a possible issue there as well?

~I had also cut my load order down, so that may have helped a lot too.  

To be honest, HDT physics is all we have been waiting for add physics to clothes and hair, but its still a pre-alpha oriented for developers, not customers, se we need developers relasing armors and hairs that make good use of this physics, until then I will stay on tbbp old anims.

Yes but the way I see it is, before either you use animations like BBP or TBBP,  vanilla or many others but they were skeleton dependant, and the jiggle was as well, some clothes I have were bbp but when I used tbbp skeleton the movement was reduced that sometimes I wondered if they were moving or not, this mod came along and it was like a resurrection to all my clothing, I use ADEC so the support of armors and clothing is very low, so if now you need something body specific I'm screw, I'll stick with version 7-22.

Works fine for me on CBBE, ADEC, UNPB/UNP SevenBase. Alive or dead, walk or run, stuff bounces! ;)

Using XPMS and TBBP anims right alongside HDT with no CTD...and I go everywhere naked...er,, to test things out you see...

Does anyone think if we rigged outfits to skirtbones it would be HDT ready? I want to try, but am lazy. I'll wait a few hours and rig something to see...

Works fine for me on CBBE, ADEC, UNPB/UNP SevenBase. Alive or dead, walk or run, stuff bounces! ;)

Using XPMS and TBBP anims right alongside HDT with no CTD...and I go everywhere naked...er,, to test things out you see...

Does anyone think if we rigged outfits to skirtbones it would be HDT ready? I want to try, but am lazy. I'll wait a few hours and rig something to see...

you talkin about 7-24 or 7-25 (the one that still works with existing meshes)

I figure I'll leave the one that works outside of the Historical section in the OP

You know . . . I've dealt with different languages for a long time. sometimes the speakers vocabulary is there, but the accent makes it hard to understand. Sometimes the speakers vocabulary is NOT there and I have to go thru a kinda 2nd mental layer of translation: understanding the accent then deciphering partial english. Overall, I can usually understand the person.

But for the life of me i can't figure out this post. 

I can read the words and I understand the skyrim technical modelling and modding key words. Its like I SHOULD be able to understand it, but I can only figure out phrases and fragments... and then FOR ME it's just a page of phrases that I can't puzzle together right to make sense... to me.

For all it's utility, Google Translate didn't really help. I still got nothin. )= 

Anyone else like this?

Can anyone get what's being said in the 7-24 and 7-25 updates?

I think this would be the most recent one that still works with regular meshes, ie the one when animals just got fixed.

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensions.7z

yeah that's 7-22... I left that out in the open in the OP as the LKG (Last Known Good version).

I wanted 7-24 just for the sake of calling it a "complete collection".

Added to the SexLab Index under Modder's Resources and Relevant Development Threads.

:P

Ooh nooo i just had a thought. . . cock bones and swaying limpies . . . TO THE RESCUE!

tbph, the way it operates now on juggs, would be just about right for a 15" dong.

I think this would be the most recent one that still works with regular meshes, ie the one when animals just got fixed.

yeah that's 7-22... I left that out in the open in the OP as the LKG (Last Known Good version).

I wanted 7-24 just for the sake of calling it a "complete collection".

oops xD

That would be this one then:

Thanks. . . will add and test '24 '25 later.

I just tested 7-25 in Dragonsreach and it works fine for my char. and for the sweeping ladies. The jiggle looks about the same as the previous version. I can't confirm whether or not creatures are affected, as they were a couple of versions ago: right now I'm having a terrible time getting the hell out of Whiterun. Constant CTDs which I believe are unrelated to this mod.

For what it's worth, I'm using EBBP body meshes (EBBP now seems to have been abandoned, *sob* *sniff*) with a skeleton_female.nif from:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/34713/?

rather than one of XP32's.

...and we thought Oblivion had some weird quirks. :s

Archived