Can you please add support for Sexlab Horrible Harassment too? in MCM there's a feature where Followers also get harassed along with PC.

Also, another suggestion, when PC gets jailed by City Guards, followers could get jailed or get enslaved by the Guard Captain or Jarl of that hold. Idk if that's possible or not, but would be a nice addition.

4 hours ago, Kruggar said:

Can you please add support for Sexlab Horrible Harassment too?

If factoryclose feels that FSM can provide useful outcomes for Followers in HH then there is an API that allows this to be done dependency free with just a couple of lines of code, but that decision is his to make not mine.

4 hours ago, Kruggar said:

when PC gets jailed by City Guards

I had been thinking about this - but again with both Prison Overhaul Patched or Prison Alternative the sensible approach is for the prison mod to call FSM if required, rather than FSM trying to work out what the prison mod is up to.

Edited by Bane Master

I don't know if it's just Nether's Framework that causes this, but on occasion, the enslaved follower will sometimes run from the owner as if they were fleeing from a fight, and on top of that the follower will still gain the aggro of others if they are hostile towards the followers.

29 minutes ago, darkhold2500 said:

I don't know if it's just Nether's Framework that causes this, but on occasion, the enslaved follower will sometimes run from the owner as if they were fleeing from a fight, and on top of that the follower will still gain the aggro of others if they are hostile towards the followers.

Could it be that that's what happens when a slave escapes?

2 hours ago, Anunya said:

Could it be that that's what happens when a slave escapes?

That's what I thought at first, but it's immediate after capture and all my escape settings are less than 5%, so if it is just the case of the escape event then it could be possible.

EDIT: Just checked again and the escape settings are all zeroed

Edited by darkhold2500
extra info
6 hours ago, darkhold2500 said:

Slaves will hide/flee if while there is a hostile threat nearby. They will return to their master once the threat is removed.

Spoiler

Follower slaves have Confidence 0 so they will hide/flee if combat starts anywhere near them. If a slave is hit then the hostile actor will be added to the fsm_IgnoreSlavesFaction (which should prevent them aggroing against FSM slaves in future) and the Slave will give a StopCombatAlarm.

I've also noticed one other issue I've been having, although I can bypass it. Once I release a follower, the torso piece of their slave outfit remains. It's not that big of an issue since i can just edit an outfit to not have a torso piece, but thought I would let you know.

8 hours ago, darkhold2500 said:

Once I release a follower, the torso piece of their slave outfit remains.

Strange - no other reports of this. Is it happening with all slaves and all outfits?

Is there anything in your  papyrus log when you free a slave and this happens?

Edited by Bane Master
13 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I'm not too versed in papyrus logs, I'm not actually sure where to find them, and I should have said that it happens every now and then, but once it happens, the freed slave is stuck with that piece of equipment. It doesn't show up in their inventory, even if some mods allow for hidden items to be made visible.

Also, the unequipall command doesn't help with the item being hidden either, as if it were in a secondary inventory, or something. Like I said, it's not to big of a deal with just editing the outfits to not have the torso for myself, I can deal with that.

Edited by darkhold2500
1 hour ago, darkhold2500 said:

I'm not too versed in papyrus logs, I'm not actually sure where to find them, and I should have said that it happens every now and then, but once it happens, the freed slave is stuck with that piece of equipment. It doesn't show up in their inventory, even if some mods allow for hidden items to be made visible.

Also, the unequipall command doesn't help with the item being hidden either, as if it were in a secondary inventory, or something. Like I said, it's not to big of a deal with just editing the outfits to not have the torso for myself, I can deal with that.

If it's a devious devices item that gets stuck, those do have a secondary hidden item that's usually hidden from the player, plus the way they are scripted they tend to be kind of annoying if stuck.

I would suggest installing DD Equip and maybe also Better NPC support for DD the beta 0,7 there.

Honestly I think this is more of a DD problem than an FSM Problem, which I think could probably be solved by FSM if it just doesn't remove the DDs on it's own and just let the player handle that. Also a good idea would be not removing DDs from followers when enslaving if they already have a DD equipped, since all this swapping of DD items could cause them to fail somewhere along the way and get stuck. I think DD items do come with a sexlabnostrip keyword, so adding a check to FSM so it won't remove them from followers with that keyword would be nice.

DD is just not very friendly to rapid swapping of items.

Edited by ttpt
15 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Strange - no other reports of this. Is it happening with all slaves and all outfits?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I did see a chastity bra that was still equipped on a follower that had been enslaved via SL Defeat and the master had been subsequently killed.

It wasn't stuck or anything, I was able to remove it right away even without a key, but I do have those two mods i mentioned on my load list.

In any case I thought the chastity bra remaining on them was expected behavior from FSM, so I didn't think much of it.

You can do this by adding your choice of outfit to the ..\SKSE\Plugins\FSM\JC\SlaveOutfits.json file.

You can create an audit report of the contents of the file to help with this process as mentioned in the OP.

On 7/27/2022 at 9:07 AM, Bane Master said:

the SlaveOutfits.json file includes 21 pre-loaded female outfits (including 3 "Toys" and 17 "Devious Devices" outfits) and 16 male outfits. Individual outfits can be enabled/disabled via the MCM and again there is an audit report to allow you to easily modify or add your own choice of outfits.

12 hours ago, ttpt said:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I did see a chastity bra that was still equipped on a follower that had been enslaved via SL Defeat and the master had been subsequently killed.

It wasn't stuck or anything, I was able to remove it right away even without a key, but I do have those two mods i mentioned on my load list.

In any case I thought the chastity bra remaining on them was expected behavior from FSM, so I didn't think much of it.

If the master is killed then the outfit should unequip (as I assume any required keys were in possession of the dead master for RPG purposes) - so if you (or anyone else) happens across this again a log would be really useful.

13 hours ago, ttpt said:

Honestly I think this is more of a DD problem than an FSM Problem, which I think could probably be solved by FSM if it just doesn't remove the DDs on it's own and just let the player handle that. Also a good idea would be not removing DDs from followers when enslaving if they already have a DD equipped, since all this swapping of DD items could cause them to fail somewhere along the way and get stuck. I think DD items do come with a sexlabnostrip keyword, so adding a check to FSM so it won't remove them from followers with that keyword would be nice.

I think you may be right and it would be possible in theory to add sufficient keys to the dead master to free the slave rather than remove the outfit but since outfits are removed ok (AFAIK!) when you pay for a slave to be released it is also possible it's a glitch in FSM.

One thing that probably does need looking at is that currently FSM doesn't check the if a device is already in the slot(s) the new outfit device is using - that might be leading to some issues where a device is overwritten in some way. I'll take a look at finding a (fairly) lightweight way to to check this (without adding dD dependency).

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this - I noticed the discussion on a post-defeat captivity system from a while ago (on page 12) and thought I'd pitch something I'm working on. I've thrown my stuff into a spoiler to not take up too much space. @DonQuiWho - might be of interest to you.

Spoiler

I'm working on an outcome for Scrab's new defeat framework, Acheron, aimed at player defeat by playable race enemies. Very early in development - pretty much just in the planning/design phase right now.

It borrows (rips off) features from a bunch of defeat mods I really like (Defeat Baka/Bane, Naked Defeat, Battlefuck, YK, Peril) and introduces a modular event system modeled after Prison Alternative so other authors can add new post-defeat events and release outcomes by themselves, no patching required.

After defeat (including struggle and robbery) play out, the player is put into an event loop punctuated by opportunities to "parlay" with their captors (ripped from Peril). Events can also give the player the ability to escape which naturally terminates the loop early.

If parlay works or the (user-defined) maximum number of events is reached, a release outcome is selected and executed. One of these is a captivity outcome, where your enemies decide to keep you. This restarts the event loop. This would probably be limited to indoor locations so I can lock all exits and use restraints to make escape difficult, somewhat similar to Devious Cidhna's Pirate/Bandit/Vampire quests. Either after a user-defined timeout (likely measured in in-game hours) or some number of events, a release outcome is selected again. So either the user escapes with their followers between events or as a contingency they will be released through other means. If they leave their follower behind during an event escape (determined by GetDistance on the object reference), the follower gets sent to FSM.

It also introduces a hostility stat; pay attention to number of enemies killed in the last fight, your dialogue choices during parlay, failed escape attempts and so on to set a score between 0 and 100. This score is then used to choose events and the release outcome. The more brutal you are to your enemies during a fight, the more brutal they are during defeat. For example, "bad end" has a hostility threshold of 70 and won't be chosen until you exceed that.

The captivity event could be decoupled and triggered through a simple API by other defeat mods if that's useful?

Though, I'm hoping @Code Serpent beats me to the punch and all I have to do is hook Acheron into her mod :).

Here's a diagram I made for myself illustrating the post-defeat flow.

1442269111_DefeatFlow.png.77cbb754ca5ef739b6e098781384e226.png

2 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this - I noticed the discussion on a post-defeat captivity system from a while ago (on page 12) and thought I'd pitch something I'm working on. I've thrown my stuff into a spoiler to not take up too much space. @DonQuiWho - might be of interest to you.

Hide contents

I'm working on an outcome for Scrab's new defeat framework, Acheron, aimed at player defeat by playable race enemies. Very early in development - pretty much just in the planning/design phase right now.

It borrows (rips off) features from a bunch of defeat mods I really like (Defeat Baka/Bane, Naked Defeat, Battlefuck, YK, Peril) and introduces a modular event system modeled after Prison Alternative so other authors can add new post-defeat events and release outcomes by themselves, no patching required.

After defeat (including struggle and robbery) play out, the player is put into an event loop punctuated by opportunities to "parlay" with their captors (ripped from Peril). Events can also give the player the ability to escape which naturally terminates the loop early.

If parlay works or the (user-defined) maximum number of events is reached, a release outcome is selected and executed. One of these is a captivity outcome, where your enemies decide to keep you. This restarts the event loop. This would probably be limited to indoor locations so I can lock all exits and use restraints to make escape difficult, somewhat similar to Devious Cidhna's Pirate/Bandit/Vampire quests. Either after a user-defined timeout (likely measured in in-game hours) or some number of events, a release outcome is selected again. So either the user escapes with their followers between events or as a contingency they will be released through other means. If they leave their follower behind during an event escape (determined by GetDistance on the object reference), the follower gets sent to FSM.

It also introduces a hostility stat; pay attention to number of enemies killed in the last fight, your dialogue choices during parlay, failed escape attempts and so on to set a score between 0 and 100. This score is then used to choose events and the release outcome. The more brutal you are to your enemies during a fight, the more brutal they are during defeat. For example, "bad end" has a hostility threshold of 70 and won't be chosen until you exceed that.

The captivity event could be decoupled and triggered through a simple API by other defeat mods if that's useful?

Though, I'm hoping @Code Serpent beats me to the punch and all I have to do is hook Acheron into her mod :).

Here's a diagram I made for myself illustrating the post-defeat flow.

1442269111_DefeatFlow.png.77cbb754ca5ef739b6e098781384e226.png

Thanks for the heads up!

This looks ambitious!  :smile:

Not being a techie person, I'm not going to pretend I understand much of it, but my gut feeling is to query:

1 - if people might not end up getting into a mess by having multiple defeat handling options in game?

2 - the seemingly circuitous nature of the 'captivity handler' possibly resulting therefrom?

There again, I don't profess to know even very little about very much ....

@Bane Master is the person who will instinctively know whether or not this makes sense within the boundaries of FSM event handling, and advise you accordingly

Hope that adds a little something or, at least, more than a big nothing ?

DQW

13 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Reveal hidden contents

Personally I think the concept is fine - as long as there is always a means for the player to make choices that will exit the captivity loop one way or another -  I think Devious Cidhna's bandit quest is a good example of this sort of thing.

As far as FSM is concerned it is designed for this kind of integration so I think it will work well as a Follower handler for outcomes requiring it.

17 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

1 - if people might not end up getting into a mess by having multiple defeat handling options in game?

You'd only have one. I was trying to illustrate that most of the system is defeat mod agnostic since the event loop is decoupled from the defeat handler. That way any other mod can hook into it. First version (if I ever finish it) will probably be Acheron exclusive but I could try to make it standalone if that's useful for other authors at all.

17 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

2 - the seemingly circuitous nature of the 'captivity handler' possibly resulting therefrom?

Forgot to mention, a flag gets set as soon as captivity is started which excludes it from being selected on subsequent releases.

5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Personally I think the concept is fine - as long as there is always a means for the player to make choices that will exit the captivity loop one way or another -  I think Devious Cidhna's bandit quest is a good example of this sort of thing.

Assuming this would be the dialogue options with the captors that eventually lead you to getting out of your restraints? Are there other contingencies that need to be added for eventually escaping?

19 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Assuming this would be the dialogue options with the captors that eventually lead you to getting out of your restraints?

That would be fine - but I don't think you have to add an 'easy' option necessarily  - just as long as there is always a route to being able to continue the game narrative (which may involve hard choices, accepting penalties or moral dilemmas)  rather then being stuck forever.

Edited by Bane Master
On 5/12/2023 at 3:09 PM, Bane Master said:

One thing that probably does need looking at is that currently FSM doesn't check the if a device is already in the slot(s) the new outfit device is using - that might be leading to some issues where a device is overwritten in some way. I'll take a look at finding a (fairly) lightweight way to to check this (without adding dD dependency).

What's New in Version 1.12

Released 

• Updated Slave Outfit items that would conflict with Quest/BlockGeneric dD's worn by the follower being enslaved will not be equipped
  • Updated Generic dD's worn by the follower will be removed prior to equipping their Slave Outfit
3 hours ago, RJLbwb said:

I had the MCM but no pages bug; the fix that worked for me was uninstalling the mod, clearing up save with Failrim tools and reinstalling the mod. Works fine now.

Was this on an new game, installing on a game in progress or an upgrade to the latest version? Also LE or SE?