Akawaiitent's Bodychange Re-Release

Flavor Focus Poll  

138 members have voted

1. 1. If I focus on flavor what should the focus be on?

• Quest to unlock the cryopod.
    • Making the consumable item unlockable/craftable.
    • Fleshing out the messages to be more immersive

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Robert T said:

Does sleep require taking a drug or using the cyropod at any point? If I only want to use this mod's cyropod and drug features to change body, should I turn the sleep option off?

Also, is the bodychange based on the stats at the start or is it based on increased stats as you level up? For example, if starting a new character and you set charisma to 5, is this considered "0" by the mod? or is it already 5?

Sleep works by default yeah. it can be turned off in the mcm though.

As for how it scales. It will always be at "0" at the start.

When you enter the cryopod, sleep, or take a drug it will update at that moment based on current values.

For sleep the change is done in increments based on how long you sleep (the amount of hours required per special stat is set in the MCM. So if u started the game at 4 str, it would take 4 * MCMsetting hrs to reach max size), I'm trying to make the drug also scale in increments but it I'm having trouble with getting it to work exactly how I want it to. (the idea would be u could take the drug instead of sleeping for 24 hours)

One thing to note is scaling doesn't happen until something causes it to update. so if you level your strength up, until u use another drug, sleep, or use the cyropod again the change won't happen.

Since LooksMenu can only apply one mod's morphs at a time (and always chooses the largest value... ugh), could you post the Fusion Girl morphs that you've chosen for this mod? I use several body morph mods including FPE, Wasteland Eggspansion, and RMR, and I want to try to use sliders that don't conflict with each other since morphs aren't additive.

Sorry if I should be able to find this in the post but I may be blind.

I saw that syringer ammo was added in the newest version but I'm unsure if that means that NPC's can use it, if I can use it on NPC's, or something else?  It's basically the main thing I've been waiting for before trying this out :).

1 minute ago, TwoMoreTimes89 said:

Sorry if I should be able to find this in the post but I may be blind.

I saw that syringer ammo was added in the newest version but I'm unsure if that means that NPC's can use it, if I can use it on NPC's, or something else?  It's basically the main thing I've been waiting for before trying this out :).

Yes it was added, but not for the S.P.E.C.I.A.L scaling, only for preset bodies. The code i've written for the special scaling doesn't currently support npc scaling because the code that actually checks the special stats is pulling the players stats. So if it was made into a syringer it would just be copying npcs into w/e ur stats are.

9 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Since LooksMenu can only apply one mod's morphs at a time (and always chooses the largest value... ugh), could you post the Fusion Girl morphs that you've chosen for this mod? I use several body morph mods including FPE, Wasteland Eggspansion, and RMR, and I want to try to use sliders that don't conflict with each other since morphs aren't additive.

unfortunately i don't have the bodyslide preset i used anymore (old pc died), so the best i can do is copy and paste the values from the code itself

(note if all of these were at this value the player would be at 10 in every special stat)

agility

CalfSize =  1.00
 ThighsSize =  1.00

luck

BoobsBig = 1.0

BoobsCleavage = 0.5

BoobsFlat =  0.10

BoobsSmall =  -0.5

BoobsTiny =  -0.5

BoobsTopSlope =  -0.5

BoobsYuge =  0.5

Charisma

BoobsMellons = 0.3

BreastHeight2 = 0.2

BoobsTogether = 0.25

SeveNBaseBombshell =  0.75

HipsBone = 0.2

HipsUpperWidth = 0.25

WaistChubby = -0.5

WaistSize = -0.5

Endurance

BumApple = 0.50

BumChubby =  0.5

BumShape1 =   0.25

BumShape2 = 1

BumSize = 0.3

ButtGravity = 0.3

ButtThin = -0.5

Strength

LegThin = 1

CalfSmall = 1

XunAbs = 1

TigerSanBB = 0.7

A suggestion for the other two stats; perhaps Intelligence should effect waist/hips size since the player would be more aware on the best diet/chemical supplements to maintain a healthy body.

Perception can imply one knows what to look for when scavenging or that the character is experienced with survival given the absence of a Survival skill - more travel, thus effecting the legs?

Hard stats to rationalize. Hope this helps at all.

On 5/15/2023 at 7:32 PM, TwoMoreTimes89 said:

How often will I be running into the enemies with the syringe weapon?  Installed the mod currently and didn't see anything specifically in the MCM, so curious to make sure I don't go too far and that every single enemy uses them :).

Thanks for taking the time to respond!

The syringe is just to apply it to npcs u want to use it on, i havn't added it to any level lists so there shouldn't be any enemies with it. But in theory if an enemy did have it and the ammo, then yes it would change the shape of whoever they shot with it. (untested)

Edited by AKawaiiTent

Looks great, I'm in the middle of a playthrough but will check it out sometime.

Does it have a MCM menu and if so can you add some screenshots to the file page?

EDIT: checked it in xEdit, some notes (I'm assuming CK is being a jerk here): 

1. Two ARMA records added, but no differences from fallout4.esm - I placed the esp before mods like equipment and crafting overhaul because of this.
  2. PlayerSleepQuest record is the same as in fallout4.esm
  3. Modifies HumanRace record and changes bone data only. Not sure if this is important? I placed the esp before LMCC / PIPPad.
  4. SNDR record QSTPlayerCryopodBreathingALAYERFemale is the same? This is for the breathing sound right? The path to the wav is the same.
Edited by Langmans
ESP check
On 5/21/2023 at 9:06 AM, Langmans said:

Looks great, I'm in the middle of a playthrough but will check it out sometime.

Does it have a MCM menu and if so can you add some screenshots to the file page?

EDIT: checked it in xEdit, some notes (I'm assuming CK is being a jerk here): 

1. Two ARMA records added, but no differences from fallout4.esm - I placed the esp before mods like equipment and crafting overhaul because of this.
  2. PlayerSleepQuest record is the same as in fallout4.esm
  3. Modifies HumanRace record and changes bone data only. Not sure if this is important? I placed the esp before LMCC / PIPPad.
  4. SNDR record QSTPlayerCryopodBreathingALAYERFemale is the same? This is for the breathing sound right? The path to the wav is the same.

all of those are def random ck stuff where i didn't actually change stuff but ck is dumb ?

• 3 months later...

UPDATE INFO

I currently have a new computer, which means fresh install of fallout 4.

Getting weird bugs with the 0.7 version of my mod on a fresh install, and it's been a few months (due to a new job), since I last went through anything.

I've made the decision to use this as a chance to start the mod from scratch, and clean out many of the broken or unused features in the mod. (currently only like 4 of the script files actually get used and yet for some reason I included like 10 of them with the mod.)

I think at this point I'm going to remove a lot of the feature creep from the mod, and instead focus on making it simply apply updates to ur body based on special immediately, rather than the immersive way I was attempting to make it work. (with the body changing slowly over time)

Edited by AKawaiiTent
more info added
  • 2 weeks later...

great but seems like buff funktion dont work ///i mean i testing all stats 1by1 and work fine but when i enable it in mcm morph not update at all no matter how much i sleep ( i mean i tested it via console give stats via cheat terminal and nothing ) if stats have all 10 it do the job if more then 10 no update ///not big deal just give info in other mod work fine and do the job )

i mean mod work fine with SH\RMR (not tested with FPER for now but give it test some later )
all was testing via new game 

Edited by kazeha9
1 hour ago, kazeha9 said:

great but seems like buff funktion dont work ///i mean i testing all stats 1by1 and work fine but when i enable it in mcm morph not update at all no matter how much i sleep ( i mean i tested it via console give stats via cheat terminal and nothing ) if stats have all 10 it do the job if more then 10 no update ///not big deal just give info in other mod work fine and do the job )

i mean mod work fine with SH\RMR (not tested with FPER for now but give it test some later )
all was testing via new game 

The only reason i think that would happen is if it's not calling the MCM variable correctly, since I set it to default to the original scaling if it can't find that boolean.

Out of curiousity, is there a Data/MCM/Settings/Special_base_bodies_AKT.ini file in ur directory?

59 minutes ago, AKawaiiTent said:

The only reason i think that would happen is if it's not calling the MCM variable correctly, since I set it to default to the original scaling if it can't find that boolean.

Out of curiousity, is there a Data/MCM/Settings/Special_base_bodies_AKT.ini file in ur directory?

yeap i have this ini ) 

reinstal MCM and manualy turn on do the work // i mean all work for mow (mb i have some mcm problem on my side)

Edited by kazeha9

Feature Requests...

1. Toned Down Bodyslides Version as an alternate download

Akawaiitent's Bodychange Re-Release - Milk Drinkers Version

Reason...

- Bodyslides get crazy, if you spec into 10 with just one SPECIAL

Luck 10 ... Breast Monster

Agility 10 ... Ass Monster

- SPECIAL's all at 10, and the body gets really crazy.

Solution...

- Set all SPECIAL's to 10, and make a bodyslide or setting that is Athletic, Busty and Curvy. As opposed to barely able to get through doors, and never seeing her feet again, or unable to tie her Shoe Laces.

SPECIAL 1 ..... Slim Girl Start ....... https://in.pinterest.com/pin/34691859625255971/

SPECIAL 10 ...Curvy Girl Finish .. https://in.pinterest.com/pin/156359418306073346/

cf68c5ee9570fdb6cd232f7132bc1326.png

https://in.pinterest.com/pin/48765608458470395/visual-search/?x=16&y=16&w=532&h=972&imageSignature=c7629adcf2c892a48d87da5e558b6a94

CHARISMA 10 only ... https://in.pinterest.com/pin/63965257206405071/visual-search/?x=16&y=16&w=532&h=814&imageSignature=901c7fe8c0275e15696a7f2324cc02d1

2. Recommended Bodyslide for your mod, or a Bodyslide you have made.

A body that starts looking weak at SPECIAL 1, and can be changed to Athletic, Curvy, and Slightly Busty. At SPECIAL 10

Just some ideas, if you don't like them, then just ignore this post... :)

17 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Feature Requests...

Reason...

Solution...

- Set all SPECIAL's to 10, and make a bodyslide or setting that is Athletic, Busty and Curvy. As opposed to barely able to get through doors, and never seeing her feet again, or unable to tie her Shoe Laces.

SPECIAL 1 ..... Slim Girl Start ....... https://in.pinterest.com/pin/34691859625255971/

SPECIAL 10 ...Curvy Girl Finish .. https://in.pinterest.com/pin/156359418306073346/

https://in.pinterest.com/pin/48765608458470395/visual-search/?x=16&y=16&w=532&h=972&imageSignature=c7629adcf2c892a48d87da5e558b6a94

CHARISMA 10 only ... https://in.pinterest.com/pin/63965257206405071/visual-search/?x=16&y=16&w=532&h=814&imageSignature=901c7fe8c0275e15696a7f2324cc02d1

A body that starts looking weak at SPECIAL 1, and can be changed to Athletic, Curvy, and Slightly Busty. At SPECIAL 10

Yar, it's intended for zerod-sliders

As for toning down sliders, it doesn't even have to be a seperate download, just an MCM variable added to the scaling formula (one of the cut things that I havn't redone yet) Infact IIRC i had the default for everything but str at 50% before the remake.

EDIT: New release version with the scaling variables updated and re-added. It might default them to 2 for some reason, but i think that was a bug on my end. If it does for you too,  i need to remember how to set the default in MCM.

Edited by AKawaiiTent
On 9/17/2023 at 7:54 AM, AKawaiiTent said:

Yar, it's intended for zerod-sliders

As for toning down sliders, it doesn't even have to be a seperate download, just an MCM variable added to the scaling formula (one of the cut things that I havn't redone yet) Infact IIRC i had the default for everything but str at 50% before the remake.

EDIT: New release version with the scaling variables updated and re-added. It might default them to 2 for some reason, but i think that was a bug on my end. If it does for you too,  i need to remember how to set the default in MCM.

What do I have to edit to make my own setting, for morphs. I've tried a few things, but couldn't get them to work in-game...

I've done lots of my own Morph-Sets for FO4 NudeBasics, Rad Morphing Redux and Assimilation. My Assimilation Morphs, I was really proud of ( not Published ), taking until level 70 to level 100 to get a full set of Morphs. Meant for long-term players, to get gradual body changes as they play. Varying, with how they get Assimilated over time.

My late game Assimilated Character is gorgeous, with no clothing tearing...

But I can't find out what I've got to change, on your mod, to alter the Morphs, and Morph amounts.

10 hours ago, Krazyone said:

What do I have to edit to make my own setting, for morphs. I've tried a few things, but couldn't get them to work in-game...

I've done lots of my own Morph-Sets for FO4 NudeBasics, Rad Morphing Redux and Assimilation. My Assimilation Morphs, I was really proud of ( not Published ), taking until level 70 to level 100 to get a full set of Morphs. Meant for long-term players, to get gradual body changes as they play. Varying, with how they get Assimilated over time.

My late game Assimilated Character is gorgeous, with no clothing tearing...

But I can't find out what I've got to change, on your mod, to alter the Morphs, and Morph amounts.

Each Special stat has its own function.  findmySTR(), ect.

under that, there's float/variables being defined with the sliders name, and given their base amount for that special being 10.

For example there's

float Butt = 0.3 * EndMorph
BodyGen.SetMorph(akActor, true, "Butt", AKT_KW_BC, Butt)

Note that within each function there's two different sets of sliderrs, 1 for buff scaling and 1 for base scaling.

This would mean mean at 10 endurance, the butt slider is set to 30%.

To get the slider names and values, I just opened up the slider preset.xml file I was basing it off of and converted the value into a decimal to make it a %

If you wanted to change it to a new slider change the "Butt" in the parenthesis to whatever the slider name is in the XML file from bodyslide. (most make sense but some are completely different than their name inside the body slide app for some reason.)

Other things you could change to fit your preference are the morph scaling formulas,

E.G.

float StrMorph = AKT_TempStr * AKT_TempStr / 100

This could be changed to AKT_TempStr / 10 if you wanted each special stat to evenly apply morphs between 1 and 10.

I changed this formula in the end because I personally didn't like how much morphs were happening at 3-4 in the special stat even though that's "average"

Edit: If you've never coded scripts in fallout4 b4, you have to open the data/scripts/source/user AKT_SBB_Core.psc  file into a text editor( i pref notepad++ for papyrus)

And after editing it, open the creation kit, load the esp, open the AKT_SBB_Core quest, click the final tab on misc, then right click edit source on the script. It will open the same text file in the creation kit's text editor, which has a built in compiler (you can find compilers for 3rd party text editors too but none of them ever consistently worked for me so i always use CK to compile)

If you don't compile the script, the change won't actually happen in game.

If you change nothing about my script and get compiling errors,  such as "bodygen" is not valid, it means your missing the script source files for bodygen, or w/e error like that occurs. If its ur first time editing a script you may have to get the source version of all the base game scripts (i don't remember how to do this but i'm sure there's online tutorials , its pretty quick iirc)

Edited by AKawaiiTent
On 9/19/2023 at 4:07 AM, AKawaiiTent said:

Each Special stat has its own function.  findmySTR(), ect.

under that, there's float/variables being defined with the sliders name, and given their base amount for that special being 10.

For example there's

float Butt = 0.3 * EndMorph
BodyGen.SetMorph(akActor, true, "Butt", AKT_KW_BC, Butt)

Note that within each function there's two different sets of sliderrs, 1 for buff scaling and 1 for base scaling.

This would mean mean at 10 endurance, the butt slider is set to 30%.

To get the slider names and values, I just opened up the slider preset.xml file I was basing it off of and converted the value into a decimal to make it a %

If you wanted to change it to a new slider change the "Butt" in the parenthesis to whatever the slider name is in the XML file from bodyslide. (most make sense but some are completely different than their name inside the body slide app for some reason.)

Other things you could change to fit your preference are the morph scaling formulas,

E.G.

float StrMorph = AKT_TempStr * AKT_TempStr / 100

This could be changed to AKT_TempStr / 10 if you wanted each special stat to evenly apply morphs between 1 and 10.

I changed this formula in the end because I personally didn't like how much morphs were happening at 3-4 in the special stat even though that's "average"

Edit: If you've never coded scripts in fallout4 b4, you have to open the data/scripts/source/user AKT_SBB_Core.psc  file into a text editor( i pref notepad++ for papyrus)

And after editing it, open the creation kit, load the esp, open the AKT_SBB_Core quest, click the final tab on misc, then right click edit source on the script. It will open the same text file in the creation kit's text editor, which has a built in compiler (you can find compilers for 3rd party text editors too but none of them ever consistently worked for me so i always use CK to compile)

If you don't compile the script, the change won't actually happen in game.

If you change nothing about my script and get compiling errors,  such as "bodygen" is not valid, it means your missing the script source files for bodygen, or w/e error like that occurs. If its ur first time editing a script you may have to get the source version of all the base game scripts (i don't remember how to do this but i'm sure there's online tutorials , its pretty quick iirc)

Yeah... I've tweaked, and compiled Scripts. I did this for FO4 Nude Basics. A mod which I host, but didn't write, I just tweaked it. As well as other stuff, but I am pretty clueless about Scripting, at the moment.

I'm still trying to work out how make Alt Clothing Slot Stripping, on FO4 Nude Basics, and Cursed DD Enchanting Reloaded v1.6...

I tried compiling Scripts on your mod, but just got errors. Even without changing anything...

I use Notepad++, I love the stay on top feature, great for keeping notes up, when making mods as well.

I'll have to try it again, setting up Body Shapes, takes me a long, long time to get perfect...

If I can get it working, I have a body shape I already use as preset, which was a naturally occurring body. Using my Assimilation mod Tweaks I made, a group of setting for the Assimilation Mod.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 6:54 AM, Krazyone said:

If I can get it working, I have a body shape I already use as preset, which was a naturally occurring body. Using my Assimilation mod Tweaks I made, a group of setting for the Assimilation Mod.

If you ever feel like sharing your Assimilation tweaks, I for one would be very interested in trying them out!

@AKawaiiTent, happy to see an update to this mod! I just wanted to say that I actually really liked the gradual increase of the morphs, rather than more sudden changes when SPECIAL stats get increased.

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

If you ever feel like sharing your Assimilation tweaks, I for one would be very interested in trying them out!

@AKawaiiTent, happy to see an update to this mod! I just wanted to say that I actually really liked the gradual increase of the morphs, rather than more sudden changes when SPECIAL stats get increased.

I couldn't get the morphs to work on Bodychange, unlike the other mods I've done it to... I've made lots, and lots of them, for the below mods. I've made over 30 of them, for other mods. I tried with Bodychange, but had zero success.

Assimilation... Full alt setting by me, on July 10 Post, it's really good. Very slow morphing, up to Level 70 and beyond, Not my mod.

I have a MCM Settings Manager File, that I should make into a mod, and Post it. Settings are perfect... They completely change Assimilation, play-tested to level 72.

Assimilation Beds and Stuff addon by me, I liked the mod that much.

FO4 NudeBasics... Rad Morphing, I got it perfect. Only hosting the mod, with some of my tweaks. I didn't make it, just the gameplay tweaks and Body Morphs. Not my mod, just hosting it...

Rad Morphing Redux... I made lots of self contained morph setups for this mod, Not my mod.

Currently working on...

Clothes Pack Mega Treasure Hunt mod, currently unpublished, WIP. 350 Custom Hand Placed Chests, across all the DLC's, it's really big... 90% done.

Also UnClear Bridges mod, an addon for my Clear Bridges mod. Only got 1 Bridge left to make.

19 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Yeah, the gradual changes are nice, but definitely buggier, I may bring back the version where only sleeping was gradual, because that seemed to work fine, but it became a giant headache with the other sources of changes. My intention was to make it so the drug was also gradual and was == to a # of hours of sleep, but somewhere along the line things broke, but only in my released versions. So I had no idea until PC problems made me re-install from my own release. I attempted to fix it, but I have no idea what voodoo magic was causing my original local version to work fine, and gave up on the idea.

On 9/16/2023 at 10:18 AM, Krazyone said:

Feature Requests...

Reason...

Solution...

I should have asked this when u first sent this. But do you mind sending a screenshot of what things look like at SPECIAL 10 to you? Because what you were suggesting is more or less how the mod works for me, curious what things look like on your end.

(When i first set up scaling values i litterly made a bodyslide for each SPECIAL 10, then combined them all into one singular bodyslide preset, and that's what my max default values were based on.)

On 9/20/2023 at 9:54 AM, Krazyone said:

Yeah... I've tweaked, and compiled Scripts. I did this for FO4 Nude Basics. A mod which I host, but didn't write, I just tweaked it. As well as other stuff, but I am pretty clueless about Scripting, at the moment.

I'm still trying to work out how make Alt Clothing Slot Stripping, on FO4 Nude Basics, and Cursed DD Enchanting Reloaded v1.6...

I tried compiling Scripts on your mod, but just got errors. Even without changing anything...

I use Notepad++, I love the stay on top feature, great for keeping notes up, when making mods as well.

I'll have to try it again, setting up Body Shapes, takes me a long, long time to get perfect...

As for compiling errors without changing anything, do you mind sending me the actual error you get when u compile? The most likely cause is missing the loose source scripts from either F04 itself or 1 of the mods.

The game will work fine without all the loose scripts and sources, but the compiler needs them to recognize external scripts.

For example. BodyGen.SetValue "ect ect" would give an error if you don't have the BodyGen.psc in Scripts/Source/User because that function was created by that script not mine.

IIRC I had to use BAE to unpack the looksmenu Ba2 file to get the BodyGen.psc and .pex files