Akawaiitent's Bodychange Re-Release

Flavor Focus Poll  

138 members have voted

1. 1. If I focus on flavor what should the focus be on?

• Quest to unlock the cryopod.
    • Making the consumable item unlockable/craftable.
    • Fleshing out the messages to be more immersive

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, AKawaiiTent said:

Hmm, I wonder if the stuff I've been messing with in my test esp will fix that. I'll look into his esp later once I'm done with setting up new morphs. (New morphs will be using Different values for each slider, and like 5x as many sliders so it's gonna be a much bigger calculation, I'm hopping it won't cause any lag spike whenever morphs set, but i'll have to wait and see.

Appreciated and looking forward to the next update :)

7 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Got all DLC and game runs fine once I disable your mod.

As you've mentioned about Vault 111 edits, found out what has cause it. This most excellent mod doesn't want to play nice with yours :/

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/61925

Disabling the C5Kev mod cured the CTD when running yours.

I was able to launch the game fine with his mod enabled on my local edited .ESP, Just out of curiousity is his mod lower or higher in load order for you? I currently have my mod at 24, and his at ~60 and can launch just fine, and even go through the whole intro sequence w/o issues.

17 hours ago, AKawaiiTent said:

I was able to launch the game fine with his mod enabled on my local edited .ESP, Just out of curiousity is his mod lower or higher in load order for you? I currently have my mod at 24, and his at ~60 and can launch just fine, and even go through the whole intro sequence w/o issues.

Hmm tried again and back to CTDing :/

So scratch that lol

On 7/24/2022 at 1:42 PM, AKawaiiTent said:

Sounds like you have default CBBE ingame sliders and not TWB, sliders

Make sure You get the ingame sliders from the TWB page on nexus.

Next update will include an option for regular CBBE, but I highly recommend TWB, 

Here's pictures of what they're planned to look like. As you can see on the right. TWB is much better detailed.

I`ve tried version 0.04. It works for CBBE, but there is no option in MCM for switch to cbbe.

And  the "cheat" button for instant body morph has no function.

The morphs are working, only the legs muscular morph isn`t used, only chubby legs... I thing muscular would be better.

4 hours ago, Alexthemenace said:

I`ve tried version 0.04. It works for CBBE, but there is no option in MCM for switch to cbbe.

And  the "cheat" button for instant body morph has no function.

The morphs are working, only the legs muscular morph isn`t used, only chubby legs... I thing muscular would be better.

thank you for pointing this out, i forgot to update the config file in my release. replacing the files in mcmc/aktbodychange with these should fix that

config.json settings.inilib.swf

Hi @AKawaiiTent

Finally got your mod working :)

I've also been having trouble with some recently released mods that add to the workshop menus. They would cause a CTD on trying to start the game as well.

So I thought, lets get rid of my last few mods that were workshop based.

I was using the Quick Settlement (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/61209)  mod. Removing this and it's requirements and hey all is golden. Tomorrow I'll add in each requirement one at a time to see what was borking things...

2 hours ago, AKawaiiTent said:

thank you for pointing this out, i forgot to update the config file in my release. replacing the files in mcmc/aktbodychange with these should fix that

config.json 6.87 kB · 2 downloads settings.ini 5.36 kB · 2 downloads lib.swf 33.8 kB · 2 downloads

with the new version I can cange to cbbe, but the morphs aren`t working. I tried the cheat button, the capsule and sleep. but nothing happened.

19 hours ago, Alexthemenace said:

with the new version I can cange to cbbe, but the morphs aren`t working. I tried the cheat button, the capsule and sleep. but nothing happened.

Are you using the same save you used the TWB morphs on, and do your looksmenu sliders still work?

On 7/31/2022 at 9:36 PM, AKawaiiTent said:

Are you using the same save you used the TWB morphs on, and do your looksmenu sliders still work?

Yes I used the same save like before...

Switched over the mod to TWB, it`s working like before (not good with cbbe body).

Edited by Alexthemenace
On 7/30/2022 at 7:12 PM, ebbluminous said:

Hi @AKawaiiTent

Finally got your mod working :)

I've also been having trouble with some recently released mods that add to the workshop menus. They would cause a CTD on trying to start the game as well.

So I thought, lets get rid of my last few mods that were workshop based.

I was using the Quick Settlement (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/61209)  mod. Removing this and it's requirements and hey all is golden. Tomorrow I'll add in each requirement one at a time to see what was borking things...

The only thing i can think of that's borking things from my mod is the cryopod uses the base games workshopobjectscript (but so does every other WS thing you can build)

Personally i can use my mod with things like Sim settlements just find without issues so i'm not sure what that quick settlements mod itself is doing different.

The only thing i can think of that's borking things from my mod is the cryopod uses the base games workshopobjectscript (but so does every other WS thing you can build)

Personally i can use my mod with things like Sim settlements just find without issues so i'm not sure what that quick settlements mod itself is doing different.

I've done a full re-install, dropped quick settlements and some of its requirements. One of those mods were messing with anything I tried to add to the workshop. Not worked out which one specifically, as I don't want to touch them with a nuclear bargepole... :D

4 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

Not seeing an option for Fusion Girl in the settings on the current release.  I see the options listed as 0:TWB, 1:CBBE, and 2:Other.  Looks almost identical to the previous version so far.

oops i did it again. forgot to update the MCM config in the zip file :s hotfix should fix

Edited by AKawaiiTent
On 8/14/2022 at 6:26 PM, AKawaiiTent said:

oops i did it again. forgot to update the MCM config in the zip file :s hotfix should fix

Hey just found this mod, looks and sounds like an awesome idea! I've been trying to do a mod of my own to morph your character when you wear certain Devious Devices. Eg: Corset = slimmer waist/wider hips, Nipple piercings = puffy nipples, etc. 

I've looked at the scripts for Sex Attributes, Harassment, FO4 Nude Basics (All of which have in-game body morphs), I am just having a hard time learning how to make/apply body morphs to my own scripts. It looks to me like the BodyGen.getMorph and BodyGen.SetMorph function calls seem to be the key. Like I said, I've found little in the way of tutorials. 

My question is this: Do you have any tips/advice/resources for me to expand my learning on this?

Thanks in advance! Again, awesome mod you're putting together here.

4 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Hey just found this mod, looks and sounds like an awesome idea! I've been trying to do a mod of my own to morph your character when you wear certain Devious Devices. Eg: Corset = slimmer waist/wider hips, Nipple piercings = puffy nipples, etc. 

I've looked at the scripts for Sex Attributes, Harassment, FO4 Nude Basics (All of which have in-game body morphs), I am just having a hard time learning how to make/apply body morphs to my own scripts. It looks to me like the BodyGen.getMorph and BodyGen.SetMorph function calls seem to be the key. Like I said, I've found little in the way of tutorials. 

My question is this: Do you have any tips/advice/resources for me to expand my learning on this?

Thanks in advance! Again, awesome mod you're putting together here.

it should be pretty simple.

"Event OnEquipped(Actor akActor)
  if akActor == Game.GetPlayer()
    Debug.Trace("We were equipped by the player!")
  endIf
endEvent"

is a vanilla event for object refrences, so it should be possible to attach a script to the armour and do something like this. Note, that i'm not compiling this as I write it here, so there may be some small things to tweak, but the logic should be pretty sound.

Event OnEquiped (Actor akActor)

Float Temp = BodyGen.getMorph(akActor, True. "PushUp", AKeyword) ; this should give us our pushup up bra value before we do anything.

akActor.SetValue(PushupAV) = Temp ; something like this should work, but basicly we want to store the value as an actorvalue so the game remembers it for that character. You   have have to define the actor value in the top of the script and the creation kit first.

Float pushup = temp + 1.0 ; this adds 100% of the slider value to it.

if pushup > 1.0 ; this is a simple if statement we can use to sex a max value

float pushup = 1.0

Endif

BodyGen.setMorph(akActor, True, "PushUp", AKeyword, pushup) ; this is the line that will actually change the actor's slider values.

BodyGen.UpdateMorphs(akActor) ; this line will tell the game to refresh the actor and to check their sliders.

EndEvent

So at this point great, we have armour that will do a "pushup" effect when equiped. Well now we need to revert the value to what it was before we equiped the armour. This is where the actorvalue we stored before is useful.

Event OnUnequipped(Actor akActor) ;now we're checking to see when its unequiped so we can reset it to the original value
 Float originalPU = akActor.GetValue(PushupAV) as Float ;now we tell the script to get the actorvalue that we stored earlier, 
and assign it as a float so we can use that value in our setmorph line.
  BodyGen.setMorph(akActor, True, "PushUp", AKeyword, originalPU)this is the line that will actually change the actor's slider values.
BodyGen.UpdateMorphs(akActor) ; this line will tell the game to refresh the actor and to check their sliders.
endEvent

And if all this works as I think it would, you would have a script you can attach to any armour/clothing and it would apply a pushup bra effect on equip, and remove the value on unequip. (there may be an even easier way that ignores the part where you store the value, because I think bodygen has some way of just telling the game to remove all sliders with a certain keyword, but I dont feel like looking that up atm.)

EDIT: As for learning tips. To be perfectly Honest, apart from the resources I've already mentioned in my credits, I mostly just brute force my way through the compiler until I get something that compiles, then prayge it works. Its not very time efficient but I enjoy the pain sometimes. Im basicly just some1 who takes things apart and does his best to put it back together.

Edited by AKawaiiTent

it should be pretty simple.

OMG, you freakin' rock!! Thank you! I figured it was something fairly easy like you said. I'm like you, I usually brute force the compiler until something doesn't throw an error, or until I get too frustrated and need a break. I cut my teeth on writing scripts using Category:Papyrus - Creation Kit as my main resource. However it doesn't say (or at least I didn't find) anything on morphs or body gen. 

This makes things so much easier. I'll probably add a timer to make the equipped morph change the character over time, and again to revert back to normal when unequipped.

Quick question: Float Temp = BodyGen.getMorph(akActor, True. "PushUp", AKeyword)... In this line the "PushUp" is the exact name of the slider I want to morph, right? What about the syntax for "AKeyword"?

Again I appreciate the help. Keep up the good work.

7 hours ago, AKawaiiTent said:

Im basicly just some1 who takes things apart and does his best to put it back together.

Hey, I just got done looking through your current scripts. I think they are very nicely done. I love it when there are plenty of comments. It makes it A LOT easier to follow. I saw a few scripts that looked like you plan on doing them later. They look very interesting. (cryo-pod especially). 

I'm currently testing a couple other mods, but I WILL be trying yours soon and providing feedback. Kudos on your hard work

17 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

OMG, you freakin' rock!! Thank you! I figured it was something fairly easy like you said. I'm like you, I usually brute force the compiler until something doesn't throw an error, or until I get too frustrated and need a break. I cut my teeth on writing scripts using Category:Papyrus - Creation Kit as my main resource. However it doesn't say (or at least I didn't find) anything on morphs or body gen. 

This makes things so much easier. I'll probably add a timer to make the equipped morph change the character over time, and again to revert back to normal when unequipped.

Quick question: Float Temp = BodyGen.getMorph(akActor, True. "PushUp", AKeyword)... In this line the "PushUp" is the exact name of the slider I want to morph, right? What about the syntax for "AKeyword"?

Again I appreciate the help. Keep up the good work.

keywords are something you make in the creation kit, and define as a property at the top of the script, and yeah. "pushup" is the slider name. You can find all the slider names in the f4se->plugins->f4ee->sliders->bodytype in an xml file

47 minutes ago, AKawaiiTent said:

keywords are something you make in the creation kit, and define as a property at the top of the script, and yeah. "pushup" is the slider name. You can find all the slider names in the f4se->plugins->f4ee->sliders->bodytype in an xml file

Okay let me make sure I understand: Float Temp = BodyGen.getMorph(akActor, True. "PushUp", AKeyword)..

Float Temp: We are creating a variable to store the value of our morph (to use on the next line)

BodyGen.getMorph: This is a function call for the getMorph function (Is this a built-in Papyrus function? Or do I need to define this function?)

akActor: Function argument (a), object (k)

True: This is for the silent bool, meaning it won't give a message in game.

"PushUp": String to find the slider which is located in the BodyGen Folder.

AKeyword: Not sure. Guessing it is a property reference we define at the top of the script and in the CK.

I appreciate you holding my hand and walking me through this.

10 hours ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Okay let me make sure I understand: Float Temp = BodyGen.getMorph(akActor, True. "PushUp", AKeyword)..

Float Temp: We are creating a variable to store the value of our morph (to use on the next line)

BodyGen.getMorph: This is a function call for the getMorph function (Is this a built-in Papyrus function? Or do I need to define this function?)

akActor: Function argument (a), object (k)

True: This is for the silent bool, meaning it won't give a message in game.

"PushUp": String to find the slider which is located in the BodyGen Folder.

AKeyword: Not sure. Guessing it is a property reference we define at the top of the script and in the CK.

I appreciate you holding my hand and walking me through this.

BodyGen.getMorph is from the bodygen.psc, which comes with looksmenu, whenever you see a script with something like that the first word is the scripts filename that the script comes from, while the second word is the function thats in that script file.

so in the file BodyGen theres a function called getMorph(), if you don't have a loose bodygen file you need to unpack the ba2 file for looksmenu, but as long as you do have the loose file it originates from, it should compile, and recognize the function.

the true/false bool is for gender. true == female, false == male. Technically you should have it check for the akctor's gender and define that in a bool like we did with the float, but i'm lazy ?

and Keyword are exactly that, you make a keyword in the creation kit, then define it as a property at the top of the script. BodyGen uses the keyword as a way to track which mod is affecting the sliders. I believe there's a native function to bodygen for purging slidermorphs based on their keyword.

10 hours ago, AKawaiiTent said:

BodyGen.getMorph is from the bodygen.psc, which comes with looksmenu, whenever you see a script with something like that the first word is the scripts filename that the script comes from, while the second word is the function thats in that script file.

Okay. Gotcha. I saw in one of the Sex Harassment mod's scripts there was a line that simply said Import BodyGen. I just had no idea where BodyGen came from. Thank you for clearing that up.

I'll see if I can't get this working. Maybe later I'll pick your brain for help on creating a MCM for it.

Thanks again for your help!