Akawaiitent's Bodychange Re-Release

Flavor Focus Poll  

138 members have voted

1. 1. If I focus on flavor what should the focus be on?

• Quest to unlock the cryopod.
    • Making the consumable item unlockable/craftable.
    • Fleshing out the messages to be more immersive

This poll is closed to new votes

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, sullysam said:

It would be dope if there was a set of sliders that could be alterered by "overeating", like constantly eating significantly more than required on survival.  

The only way to do that comes to mind right now would be to add a script to food items, which sounds super tedious. Though I can't seem to find how survival mode checks that you ate something, so it may be possible to attach it to that event, if i ever find that.

Nice mod! But it wasn't working for me at all so I made some changes. Mostly just added some loops to compress things a bit. For some reason the underscores in AKT_(Global) were causing issues with .SetValue so I removed them. I could spend a few more days fixing issues like the mcm reset buttons but I swore I'd actually play the game for once.

So here it is for anyone to try, or if you want to merge some of the changes. I only tested the basic functionality on FG so there could be further bugs I missed.

Edited by arandomperson23
On 11/28/2022 at 11:54 AM, DarkSinfulMage said:

Would be interested in a how-to for creating individual items or spelleffects that make use of this by just asking for a slider and applying a modifying value/magnitude.

After that - Being able to morph NPCs - or them doing it themselves - would be great.

I've been playing around with a syringer + syringer ammo for npcs.

The biggest issue with applying the special scaling to npcs automatically is I dont like the idea of scripts constantly running. (Like the MME mod from skyrim), because in my personal experience while these mods are great, I notice a lot more crashes and lag spikes while using them. So I opted to make it so the player has complete control when calculations are done by only updating when they sleep, use a specific item, or interact with the furniture.

I'm probably going to do a How-To soon for how to easily make items for sliders though. (You could do some neat stuff with clothing, like making a push-up bra that actually works)

Edit: As for making a pod npcs can interact with. I've played with this in the past, and still have the npc pod in the files (disabled unless you add a keyword to yourself), but for some reason npcs ignore the pod even though it should something they interact with during the night and ignore during the day. The other issue, is I can manually assign npcs to it, similair to assigning an npc a bed or a job, but they enter the pod, and then because the pod is closed you can't interact with it anymore (the interact button is on the inside of the pod), and they get stuck inside of it until you either leave the settlement and come back, or assign a 2nd settler to it and they force the first 1 out.

Edited by AKawaiiTent
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2022 at 9:50 PM, Miauzi said:

interesting approach - if there is a conversion for "Fusion-Girl" I would also include it in my game
even if not - the idea is worth enough to wish you well in its completion

:classic_wub:

At the moment there is fusion girl, cbbe, and TWB support. You have to change the body type through the MCM because I wanted as few sliders updating at once as possible. (reduces the lag that happens when they update)

On 12/31/2022 at 5:31 AM, supercaca said:

Please dont block though quest the cryopod, its the only thing that worked in my game with TWB activated.
Now I switched to FG and im gonna try how it works.

I'm curious what your mod list looks like, because I can't think of any reasons why only the pod would be working. The pod, the drugs, and the sleeping all work off virtually the same script. Just to double check you're using MCM right?

• 2 months later...

(Sorry for my bad english) I saw that the modder didn't touch Perception and Intelligence, I have an idea but there are some problems about it:
1.Perception (the taller you are the wider your vision is). Influences the height of the player, with Perception at Lv.1 your height is 0.83 arriving at Lv.10 you reach 1.3 (I use the "Setscale" command as a reference of the game). I consider 1.3 as the maximum height before having problems in the game in terms of Camera and Interaction with objects. The problem that using "Setscale" also affects the player's movement speed and is really annoying in certain situations, I don't know if there is a solution.
2.Intelligence (a beautiful mind). Influences the face, hair and skin color. The mod uses a face preset (you need indicate) as a reference for Lv.10. So you start at Lv.1 with a really ugly or mundane face and then transform into a real beauty/bimbo when you reach Lv.10. But of this idea I think it's hard to make and limits the customization during the game (but still interesting).Not applicable on NPCs.

Edited by HunterFalloutXXX1997
50 minutes ago, HunterFalloutXXX1997 said:

(Sorry for my bad english) I saw that the modder didn't touch Perception and Intelligence, I have an idea but there are some problems about it:
1.Perception (the taller you are the wider your vision is). Influences the height of the player, with Perception at Lv.1 your height is 0.83 arriving at Lv.10 you reach 1.3 (I use the "Setscale" command as a reference of the game). I consider 1.3 as the maximum height before having problems in the game in terms of Camera and Interaction with objects. The problem that using "Setscale" also affects the player's movement speed and is really annoying in certain situations, I don't know if there is a solution.
2.Intelligence (a beautiful mind). Influences the face, hair and skin color. The mod uses a face preset (you need indicate) as a reference for Lv.10. So you start at Lv.1 with a really ugly or mundane face and then transform into a real beauty/bimbo when you reach Lv.10. But of this idea I think it's hard to make and limits the customization during the game (but still interesting).Not applicable on NPCs.

I do like the flavor of the height idea, but the size of the actor determines movement speed in bethesda rpgs. Thats why male/female's in fallout 4 are all the same height. So tweaking height becomes a slight rebalance of the game. Also it would cause alignment issues with animations (high heel mods are bad enough about this). But i do like the flavor of it, so it might be something I look at as an optional patch in the future.

As for int/faces If anything low intelligence would = "bimbo" face,  median int would be normal, and high would be smooth, but I don't want to force people into using my face ideas, and intelligence changing your skin color (while i get its a common japanese gyaru trope), is very much a faux pas in the western world.

54 minutes ago, AKawaiiTent said:

I do like the flavor of the height idea, but the size of the actor determines movement speed in bethesda rpgs. Thats why male/female's in fallout 4 are all the same height. So tweaking height becomes a slight rebalance of the game. Also it would cause alignment issues with animations (high heel mods are bad enough about this). But i do like the flavor of it, so it might be something I look at as an optional patch in the future.

As for int/faces If anything low intelligence would = "bimbo" face,  median int would be normal, and high would be smooth, but I don't want to force people into using my face ideas, and intelligence changing your skin color (while i get its a common japanese gyaru trope), is very much a faux pas in the western world.

OK and thanks for the explanation

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2023 at 1:17 PM, vorongren said:

hi, I'm wondering what are the differences between this mod and radmorphing SPECIAL... is it useful to have both installed or each is overwritten by the other? 

From what i understand radmorphing S.P.E.C.I.A.L came out out after mine and uses radmorphs system. (which iirc means the player has to specify which sliders are being used, and if i had to guess you need to be taking in radation for the changes to occur.), Radmorph also updates way more frequently, and as far as i'm aware is a constantly running script. Mine only checks ur stats at specific moments, (using the drug, cryopod, or sleeping), so it's a lot more lightweight, but if you level up your strength you won't see the change until you do something to update it.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, qwert44 said:

what does each stat do to the body?

Str is arm muscle size and abs

Agi is leg muscle definition and leg size

End is butt size, and hips

Cha is overall hourglass/bimbo shape

Luk is boob size.

Int Nothing atm

Per nothing, but height has been suggested (if i can figure out a way to do it w/o effecting actor speed maybe)

Edit: Clarity fixed/

Edited by AKawaiiTent

Could this perhaps hook into RMR?  I like the idea of it being quest-related, and you could have it import into RMR in, say, slots 31-40, perhaps with a text file you have to manually merge in a text editor.

Does this work with FusionGirl?  If not, can it later?

Edited by ChandraArgentis
3 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Could this perhaps hook into RMR?  I like the idea of it being quest-related, and you could have it import into RMR in, say, slots 31-40, perhaps with a text file you have to manually merge in a text editor.

Does this work with FusionGirl?  If not, can it later?

It does currently work with fusion girl. I made stuff for basic cbbe, fusion girl and TWB. But I havn't really done tests with fusion girl to see if it looks good. I believe RMR has their own s.p.e.c.i.a.l that they added, but I don't know the specifics of how to make it work, but its potentially possible yeah.

Does sleep require taking a drug or using the cyropod at any point? If I only want to use this mod's cyropod and drug features to change body, should I turn the sleep option off?

Also, is the bodychange based on the stats at the start or is it based on increased stats as you level up? For example, if starting a new character and you set charisma to 5, is this considered "0" by the mod? or is it already 5?

Edited by Robert T