Question about the WW animated vagina and anus

Hello I recently installed version 170f of WW. I was excited to see the animated holes from v170b but nothing seems to have changed for me even after downloading most of the recently updated animations on this site. I've also tried add the exclamation point (!) to the WickedWhims folder. Are there any specific settings or body options I have to activate for this to work? Or can anyone point me to specific animations? Sorry I'm relatively new to all of this. 

Animation is an additional feature, so if you want to create an animation with new elements added to it, you will need to create a new one.
You would certainly be in a hurry as that feature was only announced about a month ago.
I have not seen it on LL. If there was one, I think the animators would announce it to the rich users of patreon first.

You're a truly naive person ?

Do you really think that holes become animated just because you installed the new WW?

It doesn't work like this, WW just offers a feature (possibility) but the holes must be supported (animated) in animations themselves.

Edited by wild_guy