Working on rewrite of The Milk Maid... opinions sought

3 hours ago, fakje said:

Excellent to hear you're modding again!, very sorry to hear about your step brother though.

Lots to do to settle my brother-in-law's estate. Lots to do closing up the summer cottage, retrieving the boat, getting everything ready for the approaching winter.

I also just turned 70. Hard to believe. With all the dumb stuff I've done I never would have guessed I'd make it this far. :D

• 2 months later...

Sorry about your brother in law.

Though I've read this topic, and a problem come to me: is this mod take the role of MME or SGO?

For lactation and breasts expand mod It seems no beniftit to change from MME/SGO to milk maid 2

I think it's better put more effort on a story based milk mod.

For example, someting like the Animal Masion that you find and collect females and monsters to build a milk farm and sell defferent milk products

Or set up a laction ogry to collect huge amount of milk.

And in addition, I think some animation from the Estrus mod could be change into milk pumping scene