Metroid Related Adult Hacks/Mods

On 2/8/2023 at 7:33 AM, Lordchaosc said:

I hope someone will make a metroid game parody where instead of dying to a creature, you get fucked by it. I know there is another game like this but the devs doesnt want rape in it and the game doesnt center around Samus just some different person.

Instead of sticking to one planet, you can visit other planets to explore and a hub world where you can fuck to get money for supplies/upgrades. (Getting fucked is just another way to get money, but just an easier way)

Hello, I'm a pixel artist who makes a pixelart just like you want.

Do we have any NSFW mod or hack project for such idea here?

Here's a short sample of mine. I hope there's any chance to contribute.

Spoiler

SMUnexpectedEncounterLite_x2.gif.a15eb22c36e361013ebc04f26e392b15.gif

I know this thread is for the older pixel Metroid games, but I'm curious: did anyone ever make nude mods for Metroid Dread? I checked game banana and the place was pretty barren. Honestly all I really want is a nude edit of the game over animation. But I haven't seen anything like that.

2 hours ago, untestedpower said:

I know this thread is for the older pixel Metroid games, but I'm curious: did anyone ever make nude mods for Metroid Dread? I checked game banana and the place was pretty barren. Honestly all I really want is a nude edit of the game over animation. But I haven't seen anything like that.

I'd like to see this, too. I don't think anyone has done any nude mdos for Dread, though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2023 at 8:00 AM, CajunSpicy said:

Hello, I'm a pixel artist who makes a pixelart just like you want.

Do we have any NSFW mod or hack project for such idea here?

Here's a short sample of mine. I hope there's any chance to contribute.

Hide contents

SMUnexpectedEncounterLite_x2.gif.a15eb22c36e361013ebc04f26e392b15.gif

DAMN, those are some great animations... But sadly I don't know if such complex things can be exported very easily (if at all!) to the game. But still, it's not that I know much either, I have yet to mod the skin taht I wanted to do and haven't started xd. Maybe other people here would know better about exporting animations

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 8:18 AM, untestedpower said:

Well technically I never specified this to be only older Metroid game, it's just the collection was taken from the retro games topic. For Dread, gotta wait for someone passionate(and pervy) enough to make it I guess.

Spoiler

I'm still too poor to own a Switch and Dread to check out what is editable. From what I've seen, I speculate that model is not the problem. The rigging is. Since the Metroid suit mod exist yet Zero suit doesn't and both models is already inside the game. That or I'm being a schizo.

On 1/15/2024 at 11:17 AM, The Man Carlson said:

Well, finally got started into making the skin. And yes, the "project" went beyond just making Samus barefoot

unknown_stand_zoom-x2_speed-100.gif

Lesgoo more variety!! I purposefully recommend you to edit the shoes yourself for this. All according to keikaku >:)

Looking forward to it! ♡

33 minutes ago, virtt said:

Found this while looking around for Dread mod. Can someone confirm this works? https://www.deviantart.com/devon-sniegowski-94/art/Metroid-Other-M-Samus-Nsfw-Mod-remake-931726177

It supposed to have options to wear bra or not. I don't have other M...

yes i was one who made this mod. its not a in-game mod its a xnalara posing studio mod instead. i wish i could use this mod in other m. but i don't know to how make it work.

17 hours ago, Devon-Sniegowski-94 said:

yes i was one who made this mod. its not a in-game mod its a xnalara posing studio mod instead. i wish i could use this mod in other m. but i don't know to how make it work.

Ah I see. I thought it's other M mod. I hope someone figure out how to get it into the game.

12 hours ago, Devon-Sniegowski-94 said:

but how's the metroid fusion and zero mission nude mod? so is there any progress to show some screenshots.

I'm not sure. Lightwing01 said he's working on fusion. ZM currently have 0 wip as far as I know.

On 2/9/2024 at 1:18 PM, virtt said:

I'm not sure. Lightwing01 said he's working on fusion. ZM currently have 0 wip as far as I know.

Maybe I can try one.

I don't know how to make a mod for them but I can make nude resources in advance. Someone may apply them someday.

4 hours ago, CajunSpicy said:

Maybe I can try one.

I don't know how to make a mod for them but I can make nude resources in advance. Someone may apply them someday.

That's great! You can get Sammy sprite rips from here https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_advance/metzero/ for overall reference on how big the sprites would show ingame. For importing it into the game, well... GBAtroid Samus' sprites is a mess, so it will be hell of a task. Still, I would love to see the sprites!

On 2/15/2024 at 9:15 PM, ProffesorBalls said:

Alright. Fellas. Let's say hypothetically someone made a nude mod of Metroid HD for the Mesen Emulator?

https://youtu.be/IPz62W69eGU?si=_1J321JI5wvjmsGW

That would be fantastic. I'm also going to mention this emulator in the Retro Game Nude Hacks/Mods thread. I didn't know an HD texture loader NES emulator existed, but this opens so many opportunities. I wish I could draw Dx

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm kinda new here, but I was wondering if someone can edit the NSFW nude sprites of Samus from the "SuperMetroid - Nude NG- (VRT)"?
What I want for my version is this:

1.) Ball form being Samus' skin color, with one of the 3rd-panels being her hair color, which I want switched to green.
2.) Give her a full bush of pubic hair (covering the full pubic triangle and her vulva), that is a darker shade of green than her hair.
OPTIONAL 3.) Both her Hair and pubic hair change color according to which suit she wears: Green for normal suit, Blue for Varia Suit, and Purple for Gravity Suit.

Can anyone do this for me? At least with the first 2 requests?