Metroid Related Adult Hacks/Mods

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I kinda have an idea for quite some time now, about sexual themed SMetroid rom hack.

- Samus realizes the "true" potential of the Metroid genes. She could now absorb any creature's sperm and convert it into her energy. As long as they can cum, they possess no threat to the lovely bounty hunter.

- Every enemy that probably have sex organ (Space Pirate, Geemer, etc.) would grab Samus like the sand centipede (Yapping Maw) and heal her energy. Others just damage.

- Instead of energy bar, it would show Womb State or Semen Count or something along the lines, 1-100%. When she takes hit, semen would drip out of her, reducing her hp. E-Tanks decreases hp consumption.

- Motherbrain has nipples or something idk xd

I know nothing about rom-hacking though. Might've start learning from scratch. Or maybe there's a rom-hacking guru that wants to pick this up? Pwease uwu?

7 hours ago, virtt said:

I kinda have an idea for quite some time now, about sexual themed SMetroid rom hack.

- Samus realizes the "true" potential of the Metroid genes. She could now absorb any creature's sperm and convert it into her energy. As long as they can cum, they possess no threat to the lovely bounty hunter.

- Every enemy that probably have sex organ (Space Pirate, Geemer, etc.) would grab Samus like the sand centipede (Yapping Maw) and heal her energy. Others just damage.

- Instead of energy bar, it would show Womb State or Semen Count or something along the lines, 1-100%. When she takes hit, semen would drip out of her, reducing her hp. E-Tanks decreases hp consumption.

I know nothing about rom-hacking though. Might've start learning from scratch. Or maybe there's a rom-hacking guru that wants to pick this up? Pwease uwu?

Good luck with that. Very difficult to change the sprites alone.

Even MORE difficult (maybe impossible) to change the actions in the game.

On 9/25/2022 at 2:18 AM, virtt said:

Maybe not the answer you're looking for, but if you wanted to do this with metroid fusion, MAGE is pretty easy to use for editing text, so you could make the whole story of the game around this. Have Adam teach Samus about all this during each navigation room dialogue, as well as the few Samus monologues there are. It also makes it super easy to replace the ending images with your own. You'd still need someone else to handle the sprite/graphical side of things tho.

• 4 weeks later...

Super Metroid Sexual Themed Sprite

Edited from AirAustin200 final version.

On 10/2/2022 at 9:50 AM, Immortallix said:

Maybe not the answer you're looking for, but if you wanted to do this with metroid fusion, MAGE is pretty easy to use for editing text, so you could make the whole story of the game around this. Have Adam teach Samus about all this during each navigation room dialogue, as well as the few Samus monologues there are. It also makes it super easy to replace the ending images with your own. You'd still need someone else to handle the sprite/graphical side of things tho.

I'll dive into it. Wish me luck and motivation.

0.93a: This is my final final edit. No more updates coming up. I'm satisfied. I swear. Even if there's something I'll make it'll be from scratch. So I can finally say,

D E E R F O R C E

SEE YOU NEXT MISSION

...I've said that a few updates ago didn't I...

Changes:

Morph color changed to the original SM palette. (Been there since 0.93 I think, just forgot to mention it)

Removed boobs fondling from standing facing left. (Because I want to see the whole boob)

Added VITALITY, Polarity, and Alliance to romhacks compilation. (Thank you to Weretindo for the solution to make SS works with the forementioned hacks)

And umm... that's it.

Here's preview:

Spoiler

unknown_stand_zoom-x3.5_speed-100.gif.0c4de30b9b8398f3a990a6c72eaba6ce.gifunknown_run_zoom-x3.5_speed-100.gif.6627ccd9864a5fe1bf153c898b4f98e7.gifunknown_run_zoom-x3.5_speed-1002.gif.9ae97b101cc1f94c42cc3c8b02744a4b.gifunknown_run_zoom-x3.5_speed-1003.gif.367ec0ffb55a588ccdc4bb4f7c947e6b.gifunknown_jump_zoom-x3.5_speed-100.gif.808d830f4a4a28f2521c19020cb189e8.gifunknown_spin-jump-launch_zoom-x3.5_speed-100.gif.576a3180775f65a2b47cc9be9ef1e7d7.gifunknown_wall-jump_zoom-x3.5_speed-100.gif.128131c8078f64272a20e57aa166cb80.gifunknown_crouch-transition_zoom-x3.5_speed-100.gif.4538eaab61bfe144f2571e81045662d5.gifunknown_crouch_zoom-x3.5_speed-100.gif.fdb2e76fe8bd6cb66ba951bd56583620.gifunknown_morph-transition_zoom-x3.5_speed-100.gif.82a3faa297100f15edb8cf078e73a239.gifunknown_loading_zoom-x3.5_speed-100.gif.2988ab4b174778d2c43e5ceb999f86c8.gifunknown_grapple_zoom-x3.5_speed-100.gif.6db1acac7557179b9710a607c91be222.gifunknown_moonwalk_zoom-x3.5_speed-100.gif.d7296e9be50ad62a9315ddcb9ddfa11a.gifunknown_death_zoom-x3.5_speed-100.gif.a6d91164912da5cb6a442cf54a3762f3.gif

Here's the rom:

VRT0.93a.smc

Here's romhacks:

VRT0.93aROMHACK.rar

Here's SS spritesheet:

Spoiler

VRT0_93a.thumb.png.7d3854a7406300b130c771655696903b.png

Changelogs from previous uploads:

Spoiler

What still worked on:

Poses: jump, walljump, fall, grapple, and general sprite enhancement.0

Animation: a lot, but top priority for me is to make crouching left masturbating animation. So far only done running, booting up anim and standing left + its low hp variant. (I'm in fucking pain pls sned hlep)

Most notable changes:

Boobs. And butts. And thicc thighs (blame my dad for passing his BBW fetish genes to me). Certain pose change (need more ideas).

First time seriously doing animated pixel arts. Suggestions for better sprite drawings and sexy ideas for poses are really welcomed.

crouchelevator

booting up/loadinglow hp stand

omw WR 100%

0.2: Crouching masturbation, straight jump animation done. And few color adjustments.

0.3: All jumps except spin jump, and shinespark done.

low hp crouchshinespark

jump/fall aim down

I know aim down mid-air looks awkward. I just can't think of any pose without breaking visual gameplay too much. Would definitely change it later.

Also, I'm having way too much fun making shinespark sprite, so much so that it scares myself. Too thicc? Too bad that's the way i like it!!

Crouch animation was already on 0.2 but my dumbass forgot to export the gif.

0.4: Only grapple CF and death poses left. Animation still a damn lot. Also some color adjustments. I tried making Samus a bit more playful when she falls down but it ended up too distracting.

This is how it turned out.

Still need more optimization for the poses mainly boobs jiggle. First priority still the fore mentioned poses though.

0.9: All poses done. Just need to animate boobs swings, put shading here and there, and implement few ideas I have in mind. I can't do it in a while because college, so for a few days/weeks won't any be uploads. Here's all the previous (and current) previews:

I changed the midair aim down as stated before (I stole the pose from Combat Armor lol). I want to make crouching facing right masturbation but still can't get a good pose going. Also standing facing either way is kinda boring. I wanna do something to that too. Again, out of ideas. And breastless crotchless Zero Suit is also on the plan. Goddamn it I probably bite more than what I can chew.

0.9.1b: Major change to elevator and loading up poses and a bit of shading. Sorry, no preview because I'm in a hurry. I also sexualized the intro text. I've been diving into rom-hacking stuffs. Hopefully I could recreate my edits pure in TLP, and by extension, a full hack centered in sexual theme.

0.9.1c: just few shading and boobs jiggle consistency because...

I am so, forgive my language, FUCKING HAPPY!! Hoelyy loelrd it actually works even though its the wrong palette! I'm enjoying this way too much than I should. So, yeah! It's coming! By God, it's comin hard!! Pure TLP edits are on the list. Next, intro movies!! Jk, I'll finish these ones first.

Also preview from last and current one:

0.92a: I'm pretty satisfied with the edits even though it could get more polish. For now I'll try to recompress the sprites in TLP. I zipped the SS png and patched rom in here:

VRTSuperMetroid.rar

While this is my selection of romhacks that I personally play (by selection I mean the ones that can actually works lol):

VRTSuperMetroidRomhackCollection.rar

Here's previews:

It's pretty much done. So "See You Next Mission" I guess

0.92c: Bit of cleaning and color palette changes. She's a bit paler in this one. Also I give colors to the gun and Morphball according to what suit you have on (blue for default, red for Varia, and purple for Gravity. Did I include this on 0.92a? I forgot).

"See You Next Mission" my ass, I know. You can cut my left nut off.

-edit-

before was wrong file

0.92c Romhack Compilation:

-edit-

same as above

Been lazily importing the sprites into TLP. For now grapple facing right was compressed into the original SM sprite placement. In overall, that should be around 8% done lol. I'm really surprised how much SS actually improves in terms of enhancing sprites. From its sizes and additional animations. It kinda makes me wonder is it really worth it recompressing the sprites. Though, I still want to play VITALITY and Polarity with my edits so I'll keep going.

And sorry, as always, my dumb ass forgot about preview. Just look at the ones in changelogs and imagine they're pale.

-edit-

nvm, here:

0.92d: A good news and a bad news. Good news is my dad heart surgery went well and he's home now. My suffering of going back and forth to hospital is over. Yay. Bad news is a new upload. "Again!?" Ahyuk yeph! I am offering my right nut this time.

Palette change (again), basically removed all of my progress in recompressing in TLP. Added breath in low health stand and crouch, and few cleaning up.

Here's everything:

VRT0.92d-RomhackCompilation.rar

I don't even bother separating the files anymore lol. Because well, I play the games (shocking, I know) and it's a pain to extract from each rar.

Here's preview:

0.92e: When I seriously tried to speedrun 100% (and ultimately failed), I thought to myself, "I want to see more boobies", so here's new poses for running without shooting/aiming:

Still very rough state, needs shading, and anatomically catastrophic. I wanna try it out if it's too distracting or not. Gameplay wise, not "that". Nipples color change, and little adjustments.

Here's the rom:

VRTSMUH0.92e.smc

Here's hacks compilation:

VRT0.92eROMHACKS.rar

The list stays the same, just added Arcade.

"How's importing in tlp going?"

A-ahaha that's funny that you ment- GEORGE THEY'RE ONTO US!!

*runs off to the sunset*

0.92f: Removed hand swaying because it distracted me to do shortcharge. It's definitely not because I'm bad at SM. Changed running left aimdown for more boobs and areola color change.

Here's the rom:

Here's hacks compilation:

Here's preview:

0.92g: Adam have finally authorize the use of footwear. May God damn his soul. And mine too. The changes? S h o e s . I wanted to recheck and compare the original source, Auxi's Bailey, with mine and I thought that maybe shoes are good. Very dirty state, expect some stray pixel here and there. I also added some new poses, mainly aim up facing left ones. Again, very dirty state and lack animation.

Here's the rom:

Here's the romhacks:

Here's preview:

0.93: I'm running out of numbers, I might need to wrap this soon (and start recompressing again).

A new pose for standing facing left:

I will play test it first if it suits my taste or not before uploading it... SIKE!! Do you think I care about my uploads qualities?! ...I do... just, not collectively. Nothing actually changed from 0.92g. Just cleaned stray pixels, so that's the only preview.

Here's the rom:

Here's romhacks:

Edited by virtt
Update (kind of)
On 10/27/2022 at 1:38 AM, virtt said:

WIP (depends on my mood)

Sexual themed sprite

What still worked on:

Poses: jump, walljump, fall, grapple, and general sprite enhancement.

Animation: a lot, but top priority for me is to make crouching left masturbating animation. So far only done running, booting up anim and standing left + its low hp variant. (I'm in fucking pain pls sned hlep)

Most notable changes:

Boobs. And butts. And thicc thighs (blame my dad for passing his BBW fetish genes to me). Certain pose change (need more ideas).

First time seriously doing animated pixel arts. Suggestions for better sprite drawings and sexy ideas for poses are really welcomed.

crouch_1-1_zoom-x4.0_speed-100.png.60da51122a6f452df3bf1d3b183b4a43.pngcrouchelevator-(varia)_1-1_zoom-x4.0_speed-100.png.bafbd53ff94425a0d51de6edf8a34f1f.pngelevatorunknown_loading_zoom-x4.0_speed-100.gif.eca35ac13dfd0f0f63b14d05c33081be.gifbooting up/loadingunknown_low-health-stand_zoom-x4.0_speed-100.gif.7aa049d073ce83d67ace3d30d4dc9e5e.giflow hp stand

unknown_run_zoom-x4.0_speed-100.gif.b3c30aabc0583fd5bd5a19ff5820c73a.gifomw WR 100%

VRTSMUH.smc 4 MB · 13 downloads

Got to say I'm really impressed great job I really like it now your learning cheers mate keep up the great work proud of ya 

11 minutes ago, Joeynator3000 said:

...Surprised no one has messed with Dread yet. >.>

I mean, it's only for Switch, and I think it's safe to say *most* mods are for PC games.

59 minutes ago, Joeynator3000 said:

....There are plenty of Switch/Nintendo games being modded on here, so....

I know there are many, but it still has a *way higher* chance to be modded if the game is on PC. If it is not on PC, that chance is quite a bit slimmer.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/27/2022 at 1:38 AM, virtt said:

WIP (depends on my mood)

Super Metroid Sexual themed sprite

0.92c: Bit of cleaning and color palette changes. She's a bit paler in this one. Also I give colors to the gun and Morphball according to what suit you have on (blue for default, red for Varia, and purple for Gravity. Did I include this on 0.92a? I forgot).

"See You Next Mission" my ass, I know. You can cut my left nut off.

-edit-

before was wrong file

VRTSuperMetroid.rar 1.61 MB · 5 downloads

0.92c Romhack Compilation:

-edit-

same as above

VRTRomhackCompilation.rar 5.33 MB · 5 downloads

Been lazily importing the sprites into TLP. For now grapple facing right was compressed into the original SM sprite placement. In overall, that should be around 8% done lol. I'm really surprised how much SS actually improves in terms of enhancing sprites. From its sizes and additional animations. It kinda makes me wonder is it really worth it recompressing the sprites. Though, I still want to play VITALITY and Polarity with my edits so I'll keep going.

And sorry, as always, my dumb ass forgot about preview. Just look at the ones in changelogs and imagine they're pale.

-edit-

nvm, here:

unknown_morph-transition_zoom-x2.5_speed-100.gif.f3922e52473235cf17ca3ea661bef126.gifunknown_spin-jump-launch_zoom-x2.5_speed-100.gif.c360eebb084e8dec7feee9e1b5a9d5c5.gifunknown_run_zoom-x2.5_speed-100.gif.f26dfed9ccdaf629ccd30cd85d915c16.gifunknown_runf_zoom-x2.5_speed-100.gif.c268905ac3b16b5c340683eb657a41fc.gifunknown_stand_zoom-x2.5_speed-100.gif.5fb7db57eaa5726bae79a906969c4c94.gif

Changelogs from previous uploads:

Hide contents

What still worked on:

Poses: jump, walljump, fall, grapple, and general sprite enhancement.

Most notable changes:

crouchelevator

booting up/loadinglow hp stand

omw WR 100%

0.2: Crouching masturbation, straight jump animation done. And few color adjustments.

0.3: All jumps except spin jump, and shinespark done.

low hp crouchshinespark

jump/fall aim down

I know aim down mid-air looks awkward. I just can't think of any pose without breaking visual gameplay too much. Would definitely change it later.

Also, I'm having way too much fun making shinespark sprite, so much so that it scares myself. Too thicc? Too bad that's the way i like it!!

Crouch animation was already on 0.2 but my dumbass forgot to export the gif.

0.4: Only grapple CF and death poses left. Animation still a damn lot. Also some color adjustments. I tried making Samus a bit more playful when she falls down but it ended up too distracting.

This is how it turned out.

Still need more optimization for the poses mainly boobs jiggle. First priority still the fore mentioned poses though.

0.9: All poses done. Just need to animate boobs swings, put shading here and there, and implement few ideas I have in mind. I can't do it in a while because college, so for a few days/weeks won't any be uploads. Here's all the previous (and current) previews:

I changed the midair aim down as stated before (I stole the pose from Combat Armor lol). I want to make crouching facing right masturbation but still can't get a good pose going. Also standing facing either way is kinda boring. I wanna do something to that too. Again, out of ideas. And breastless crotchless Zero Suit is also on the plan. Goddamn it I probably bite more than what I can chew.

0.9.1b: Major change to elevator and loading up poses and a bit of shading. Sorry, no preview because I'm in a hurry. I also sexualized the intro text. I've been diving into rom-hacking stuffs. Hopefully I could recreate my edits pure in TLP, and by extension, a full hack centered in sexual theme.

0.9.1c: just few shading and boobs jiggle consistency because...

I am so, forgive my language, FUCKING HAPPY!! Hoelyy loelrd it actually works even though its the wrong palette! I'm enjoying this way too much than I should. So, yeah! It's coming! By God, it's comin hard!! Pure TLP edits are on the list. Next, intro movies!! Jk, I'll finish these ones first.

Also preview from last and current one:

0.92a: I'm pretty satisfied with the edits even though it could get more polish. For now I'll try to recompress the sprites in TLP. I zipped the SS png and patched rom in here:

VRTSuperMetroid.rarUnavailable

While this is my selection of romhacks that I personally play (by selection I mean the ones that can actually works lol):

VRTSuperMetroidRomhackCollection.rarUnavailable

Here's previews:

unknown_loading_zoom-x3.0_speed-100.gif.cc24643be1b4eb9d5a569a1b94a448f8.gifunknown_stand_zoom-x3.0_speed-100.gif.c19bc368fdcc80a011b2867cdae9e50c.gifunknown_low-health-crouch_zoom-x3.0_speed-100.gif.774be382f9a4d0aaa5c820fe0db5ecfe.giflow-health-crouch_4-1_zoom-x3.0_speed-100.png.f48aa665756277852167608291e81eec.pngunknown_run_zoom-x3.0_speed-100.gif.e058cef900a2cb6ec28b89de756ce578.gifunknown_spin-jump-launch_zoom-x3.0_speed-100.gif.40a33443c7139619790e7424503d778b.gifunknown_wall-jump_zoom-x3.0_speed-100.gif.c801d117bbf745105fe0610d73b7b62f.gifunknown_grapple_zoom-x3.0_speed-100.gif.475f564cf81f8467a4bf32e275e17d44.gifunknown_shinespark_zoom-x3.0_speed-100.gif.08adeb088fc8df09a27f6cc582a252f7.gifunknown_death_zoom-x3.0_speed-100.gif.802e125e627bc0b0bfd4ede0cd7f2d56.gif

It's pretty much done. So "See You Next Mission" I guess

Can someone please apply these sprites to the Super Metroid Arcade romhack? Thanks!

Edited by mrmojorisin
10 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Can someone please apply these sprites to the Super Metroid Arcade romhack? Thanks!

If I'm not wrong, Arcade was made using VARIA Randomizer so patching a png with SpriteSomething should work. Here's my latest sprites edit:

Spoiler

VRT0_92d.thumb.png.c3d50bfde447792e1575d9bb98311348.png

How to patch is in the main thread under miscellaneous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, GLBlackFire said:

has someone a link or the abillities to edit ips files? i like the patch for susion but i think her breasts are a bit oversized. i don't want her flat but like from j to c/d cups would be better.

I'll answer the message you sent me here. You can edit the patched ROM with Tile Layer Pro, YY-CHR or Tile Molester. Editing IPS files isn't necessary. Anything that can apply the patch can make the patch by comparing the edited ROM with the original ROM.  

Patch things: https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/1040/ or https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/

Tile Layer Pro: https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/108/

I used TLP with this cause it's easier, so you can open the ROM, then go to the Palette menu and load this file:

Fusion Death Palette.TPL

Scroll down to here:

image.png.08cfde73a8ed1ec6af428dc9dde2112d.png

Use the plus (+) and minus (-) keys on the keyboard until it looks like this:

image.png.5ce668561cb19cb5f59b2b13ab89294c.png

You can drag and drop tiles into the arranger and click the colors in the palette thing to color them.

Changing colors in this window doesn't change the in-game colors.

Edited by Weretindo
12 hours ago, Weretindo said:

I'll answer the message you sent me here. You can edit the patched ROM with Tile Layer Pro, YY-CHR or Tile Molester. Editing IPS files isn't necessary. Anything that can apply the patch can make the patch by comparing the edited ROM with the original ROM.  

Patch things: https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/1040/ or https://www.marcrobledo.com/RomPatcher.js/

Tile Layer Pro: https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/108/

I used TLP with this cause it's easier, so you can open the ROM, then go to the Palette menu and load this file:

Fusion Death Palette.TPL 772 B · 2 downloads

Scroll down to here:

image.png.08cfde73a8ed1ec6af428dc9dde2112d.png

Use the plus (+) and minus (-) keys on the keyboard until it looks like this:

image.png.5ce668561cb19cb5f59b2b13ab89294c.png

You can drag and drop tiles into the arranger and click the colors in the palette thing to color them.

Changing colors in this window doesn't change the in-game colors.

Thank you for the help. im a complete noob in rom... well anything.

• 3 weeks later...

I know there's the "minus suit" cheat for Other M, but that's really just a color swap for the zero suit, & using a cheat to play as zero suit in Other M breaks the game a lot, so I was wondering if anyone would would be up to doing a proper nude mod for that game? Like actually replacing Samus' power suit model with a nude one so the game is fully playable as is, and more importantly she would show up nude in the (in-game obviously) cutscenes.

As cap a Metroid game it is, outside of smash its the one with the most potential for interesting 3d Samus animations. 

12 hours ago, Immortallix said:

I know there's the "minus suit" cheat for Other M, but that's really just a color swap for the zero suit, & using a cheat to play as zero suit in Other M breaks the game a lot, so I was wondering if anyone would would be up to doing a proper nude mod for that game? Like actually replacing Samus' power suit model with a nude one so the game is fully playable as is, and more importantly she would show up nude in the (in-game obviously) cutscenes.

As cap a Metroid game it is, outside of smash its the one with the most potential for interesting 3d Samus animations. 

I tried it.First, there is an assumption.Bone structure differs between Samus and Zerosuitsamus.Samus' file contains morph ball and human body objects.You will not see scenes of restraint by enemies,even if you use cheats to make a zero suit Samus.So, the game stop when I simply changed the bone name and replaced it.Perhaps this might require technology similar to what can be used to modify SSBX.I have never tried it and cannot because I have no knowledge of it.....

I hope someone will make a metroid game parody where instead of dying to a creature, you get fucked by it. I know there is another game like this but the devs doesnt want rape in it and the game doesnt center around Samus just some different person.

Instead of sticking to one planet, you can visit other planets to explore and a hub world where you can fuck to get money for supplies/upgrades. (Getting fucked is just another way to get money, but just an easier way)

16 minutes ago, Lordchaosc said:

I hope someone will make a metroid game parody where instead of dying to a creature, you get fucked by it. I know there is another game like this but the devs doesnt want rape in it and the game doesnt center around Samus just some different person.

Instead of sticking to one planet, you can visit other planets to explore and a hub world where you can fuck to get money for supplies/upgrades. (Getting fucked is just another way to get money, but just an easier way)

I believe that game exists somewhere on the ancient internet. I played it once, but it was probably over 10 years ago. I think it was on HornyGamer.com or something like that. I swear I'm not making that up.

However, while still in development, this game is highly similar to that style: https://moxietouch.itch.io/dibs-tentacles-in-spaaace-prealpha And it's actually really fun. I can't wait until they finish the darn thing.