ShadeX29 Posted April 5 Posted April 5 On 3/26/2026 at 11:04 AM, ClosetOfDoom said: Y'all know what AM2R is, right? I made a nude version of the death animation. Not posting any files here since Nintendo kinda hates AM2R (or any fan projects in general), but DM me if you'd like me to send you "AM2R: Nude Death Version", so to speak. It might come with a 100% save file, but you can easily delete if you'd like. You know, I've never actually seen a sprite edit mod for AM2R, only palette edits like AM2R Re-Splashed. I mean if AM2R is a GameMaker game, wouldn't it be possible to edit the sprites of Samus using something like the UT Mod Tools?
ClosetOfDoom Posted April 5 Posted April 5 5 minutes ago, ShadeX29 said: You know, I've never actually seen a sprite edit mod for AM2R, only palette edits like AM2R Re-Splashed. I mean if AM2R is a GameMaker game, wouldn't it be possible to edit the sprites of Samus using something like the UT Mod Tools? Probably. You just use the Undertale Modding Tool to export and import.
xx123v0 Posted April 5 Posted April 5 On 3/18/2026 at 12:57 PM, Nada00 said: That was an unofficial mirror of my old website. I had a lot of threats for this, and various other reasons including a hacking incident from toxic people that killed my main email. Therefore I had to shut it down. I tried porting these mods to romhacking early on but they wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. For Completeness I still have this stuff sitting on a drive, so here they are: metroidnude_15.zip 57.51 kB · 10 downloads metroidnude_15ips.zip 2.08 kB · 6 downloads metroidnude_175.zip 57.61 kB · 8 downloads metroidnude_175ips.zip 2.12 kB · 8 downloads Metroidnude_blond.zip 57.6 kB · 7 downloads Metroidnude_blond15.zip 57.46 kB · 7 downloads MetroidNude_blond175.zip 57.61 kB · 7 downloads Metroidnude_blondips.zip 2.22 kB · 8 downloads metroidnude_nopalette.zip 1.98 kB · 8 downloads Metroidnude15_blondips.zip 2.1 kB · 7 downloads Metroidnude175_blondips.zip 2.16 kB · 7 downloads What versions are they? I don't know which game to apply the patch to.
ShadeX29 Posted April 6 Posted April 6 4 hours ago, xx123v0 said: What versions are they? I don't know which game to apply the patch to. I think most if not all of them should just work on a regular USA Metroid NES rom right?
Pipedreamer Posted April 27 Posted April 27 (edited) I've noticed the hair color is different in airaustin's pic here than in the actual patched game. Is this a bug or was this a different version? EDIT: Looks like the Lightwing01 version matches this one as far as I can tell. Edited April 29 by Pipedreamer 2
ShadeX29 Posted April 30 Posted April 30 Not NSFW related but while looking through the AM2R discord, I found that someone had made the first full on sprite edit mod for AM2R. It replaces all Samus sprites to match those of the SA-X from Metroid Fusion. Just wanted to let everyone know that a potential NSFW mod can be done Github Link https://github.com/Ma-xsons/AM2R-SAX-EDITION/tree/main 1
ClosetOfDoom Posted April 30 Posted April 30 4 hours ago, ShadeX29 said: Not NSFW related but while looking through the AM2R discord, I found that someone had made the first full on sprite edit mod for AM2R. It replaces all Samus sprites to match those of the SA-X from Metroid Fusion. Just wanted to let everyone know that a potential NSFW mod can be done Github Link https://github.com/Ma-xsons/AM2R-SAX-EDITION/tree/main There are over 1000 sprites for AM2R Samus, so not likely. And yeah, there sprites are easy accessible with the Undertale modding tool.
kurogomemisuto Posted July 6 Posted July 6 On 1/14/2026 at 9:37 PM, Shockso said: Version 1 is complete, and hopefully not too janky. I was hyper-focused on this for a while but now I'm kind of burnt out, so I'm taking a break on large scale edits. I'm down to do recolors though, those are easy to make (you can make them too if you have Aseprite!) In any case, I hope you enjoy, and here are 3 variants for now: Original colors, Blue boots, and my personal version with a red gun. Is there a demo rom of with these sprites or is it still in the works. please link it id really like to try it
ClosetOfDoom Posted July 6 Posted July 6 1 hour ago, kurogomemisuto said: Is there a demo rom of with these sprites or is it still in the works. please link it id really like to try it To use these, you just use SpriteSomething to inject the .png file into the rom.
ShadeX29 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 (edited) So I have recently been working on a nude Justin Bailey hack for Metroid 2 GB It's incomplete and some sprites might need tweaking but I just need someone to play through the game and give me feedback Sprites edited from Here: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4108/ Metroid 2 Map Hack by LOO-E Edit: Just finished up the Varia Suit Sprites and tweaked some sprites a bit Also use Mgba to run it Edit 2: Decided to release the normal version and the map version as patches instead of the rom just to be safe Justin Bailey Patch (Incomplete).zip Edited September 12 by ShadeX29 5
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 12 Posted September 12 3 hours ago, haruz said: Any mods for dread? I've heard it's hard to mod, so I don't think so. 1
Deekin Posted September 13 Posted September 13 (edited) On 9/11/2026 at 6:16 PM, ShadeX29 said: So I have recently been working on a nude Justin Bailey hack for Metroid 2 GB It's incomplete and some sprites might need tweaking but I just need someone to play through the game and give me feedback Alright, did a quick run through the map version of the game for best ending and I noticed the suitless Samus at the end wasn't nude so I assume that's one of the incomplete parts. Getting the Varia Suit didn't seem to change my sprites though, she looked the same as without it (nude still but yeah) as far as I could tell. Did you have something in mind for Varia (maybe the boots change or her tits get a little bigger or something)? Oh, and there was a weird flickering on Samus's run animation during the credits, dunno the cause (I played it using the mGBA core in Retroarch). It kinda felt like the sprites for spinjump may need tweaking, as it felt like her helmet was still on but that mighta just been optical illusion. The only other thing I noticed is that the Samus sprite on the file select screen and the Samus sprite on the inventory screen (bring up the map then press A) weren't nude. Also I say "map version" but it was the only version at the time I downloaded it. But I understand you've done split downloads since I grabbed it, so I'm just being specific as what I played. Edited September 13 by Deekin
ClosetOfDoom Posted September 13 Posted September 13 On 4/30/2026 at 8:28 AM, ShadeX29 said: Not NSFW related but while looking through the AM2R discord, I found that someone had made the first full on sprite edit mod for AM2R. It replaces all Samus sprites to match those of the SA-X from Metroid Fusion. Just wanted to let everyone know that a potential NSFW mod can be done Github Link https://github.com/Ma-xsons/AM2R-SAX-EDITION/tree/main I made a mod where she's naked under the suit. You die, you see her naked. DM if you want it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now