Best house to decent orgy?

jossilva

Guest GreyFeng19

Bathing Beauties is badly cluttered for orgies. Its a combo tavern, hottub, bunkhouse player home. Cant comment on Underground though. 

Underground bathhouse is a little lacking too. There are no large open areas. I have tinkered with a player home in CK but not happy with it yet. Hoping there is something else someone can suggest.

are you talking about the old version ??? not sure you noticed but the new version makes it really big and even edits the outside with pool etc.. The new version is not compatible with bathing beauties

Underground bathhouse is a little lacking too. There are no large open areas. I have tinkered with a player home in CK but not happy with it yet. Hoping there is something else someone can suggest.

are you talking about the old version ??? not sure you noticed but the new version makes it really big and even edits the outside with pool etc.. The new version is not compatible with bathing beauties

Exactly, you obviously have the old version of Underground bathhouse.

In the new one (with the relocated entrance) there is an open area big enough for orgies that most computers will crash even with a screenshot  :P

In the new one (with the relocated entrance) there is an open area big enough for orgies that most computers will crash even with a screenshot :P

I am aware of the new mod in Paradise Valley. I did not consider the outdoor area. :)

In the new one (with the relocated entrance) there is an open area big enough for orgies that most computers will crash even with a screenshot :P

I am aware of the new mod in Paradise Valley. I did not consider the outdoor area. :)

Just installed it, it's great and the open area is nice for great orgies :)

Archived