Looking for the penis plush in this image

I wish people would understand the TOS they agreed to.
Most, not to say all UGC contains rigs, meshes, images, data or code by EA. As such a creator of UGC holds the copyright for the things they added even if they changed only one pixel. Anyhow if they release it the license derived from TOS allows you to copy it share it with everyone.

17 hours ago, mikesply9 said:

After looking for a few months, I found it on SexySims 4 last week.   Be warned you will have to register (free site) to download.   Would have cut & pasted the page, but not sure if that's allowed.

You have to register?... Damn it..

FINE.. I guess I'll register over there. I've seen that site come up a number of times in the past, actually. Just one more account to keep track of, I guess...

Thanks for the reply.

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani

Fuck, that site's registration process was annoying... "You answered the human verification question wrong" (no I didn't I just didn't type it exactly the way you expected it), "you are missing a password" (because the page reset after the first screw up. I also had to reset the time zone, every time...), "the passwords you typed don't match" (gee, it would be awfully helpful if you actually let the person SEE what they were typing... fixed that by typing it into a note pad document then copy/pasting).

SEE?!... SEE why I HATE having to make new accounts?... It's fucking annoying... Fortunately I never ran into the ever so popular, "that user name has already been taken" or "that email address is already in use" or "that password isn't strong enough"....

Fuck. Making. Accounts!...

(It's fine, everything is fine, just putting this here for some laughs...)

Edited by Z0mBieP00Nani
  • 1 year later...