DynamicAnimationReplacer - Animation Limit Patch

DynamicAnimationReplacer - Animation Limit Patch

View File

Dynamic Animation Replacer currently has animation limit set to 16384 as stated in it's description.
If you use FNIS XXL and have lots of animation mods, you can easily exceed this limit.
As a result, you will see "too many animations" error after you load saved game and Skyrim will close.
This mod contains patched Dynamic Animation Replacer v1.2.0 to expand this limit from 16384 to 32512

If you wish to patch it yourself, here are offsets:

Address / Length / Original bytes / Patched bytes
730F 0x1 40 7F 
7327 0x1 40 7F 
73F6 0x1 40 7F 
747A 0x1 40 7F 
7492 0x1 40 7F 
74A4 0x1 00 FC 
74C9 0x1 40 7F 
74D2 0x1 40 7F 
74E8 0x1 40 7F 
758F 0x1 40 7F 
796E 0x1 40 7F 
7BC9 0x1 40 7F 
7C27 0x1 40 7F 
7C7A 0x1 40 7F 
7CF7 0x1 40 7F 
7D74 0x1 40 7F 

All credits to Felisky for creating original plugin

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/23/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

4 hours ago, neneXgod said:

Will you also make a patch for v1.1.0 SSE version?

If you upgrade to the latest SSE version, you can simply change the included ini to increase the animation limit (mine is set to 0x7F00, the same as what this manual edit to the LE DLL does).

Edited by nb097
10 hours ago, nb097 said:

If you upgrade to the latest SSE version, you can simply change the included ini to increase the animation limit (mine is set to 0x7F00, the same as what this manual edit to the LE DLL does).

I think the .ini file only available for v1.1.2 ( Anniversary Edition ) . SSE version doesn't have that file.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2022 at 12:51 PM, Kulu YaCock said:

If OP is still alive, may I ask how you tracked down these offsets? I'm trying to patch DAR 1.1.0 myself via HxD, but I can only get as far as finding the "Too many animations" format string much less the 16384. Unless all occurrences of 16384 [00 40] are alright to double?

Did you figure something out? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2022 at 5:12 AM, Kulu YaCock said:

Nope, I just nuked over three quarters of my animation registry to just deal with it. If I ever find something I'll update the post. Leito's are among the purged ?

Sorry to necro this but SSE already have a 32k limit patch here, in the comment section of DAR.

Edit: Silly me, I can't link directly to a specific page of the comment section. You'll have to do it yourself. Jump to page 50 in the comment section and find the MEGA link in one of the posts.

Edited by Potato_Skill
Can't link to a specific page number
On 12/20/2022 at 8:00 PM, Potato_Skill said:

Sorry to necro this but SSE already have a 32k limit patch here, in the comment section of DAR.

Edit: Silly me, I can't link directly to a specific page of the comment section. You'll have to do it yourself. Jump to page 50 in the comment section and find the MEGA link in one of the posts.

Page 53, but thank you for letting us know! Works like a charm. Do we know if this one is patched to 32,512 or 32,767? If I know the number I could diff the two and try and make it even bigger, though source code would be the best option, but that's very unlikely.

On 12/21/2022 at 9:00 AM, Potato_Skill said:

I was searching for a solution when I came across this, and it works; was able to reinstall 3 animation packs that caused me to hit the 16384 limit. Thanks for pointing us in the right direction!

On 21/12/2022 at 08:00, Potato_Skill said:

Xin lỗi vì đã hủy hoại điều này nhưng SSE đã có bản vá giới hạn 32k tại đây, trong phần nhận xét của DAR .

Chỉnh sửa: Tôi thật ngớ ngẩn, tôi không thể liên kết trực tiếp đến một trang cụ thể của phần bình luận. Bạn sẽ phải tự làm điều đó. Chuyển đến trang 50 trong phần bình luận và tìm liên kết MEGA ở một trong các bài đăng.

Link mega:https://mega.nz/file/SZoFxabS#u63Ce_05reSkt7dbVJew0jCVGrjDbSQqtam9Neynhw4

On 12/24/2022 at 8:43 AM, grapejelly32 said:

I was searching for a solution when I came across this, and it works; was able to reinstall 3 animation packs that caused me to hit the 16384 limit. Thanks for pointing us in the right direction!

You a real lifesaver, only problem now is my female orc animation patch isnt working now ?