100kb/s download speed?

24 minutes ago, RaG3_Killer said:

Whatever i download off of this website its with 100kb/s. Its unacceptable to wait 10 mins to download 60mb. And idm doesnt work.. help pls?

I don't have this problem, have you thought that, most likely, it depends on your internet connection ??  My connection allows me to download 60mb here and everywhere, in a maximum time of 1 minute

3 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

I don't have this problem, have you thought that, most likely, it depends on your internet connection ??  My connection allows me to download 60mb here and everywhere, in a maximum time of 1 minute

I download from nexus with ~10mb/s speed. I am sure the problem is not my internet.

More than the connection itself, it could depend on the limitations of the connection itself. I can browse / upload / download up to 120GB monthly, when it happens to exceed, the connection starts to slow down but, in any case, never downloaded 60mb in 10 minutes 

15 minutes ago, RaG3_Killer said:

I download from nexus with ~10mb/s speed. I am sure the problem is not my internet.

One possible source. it might just depend on the download page. If, for example, it contains videos and / or gifs, these will use your connection, I bring slowdowns to other things

Yep, i can download everything within seconds just fine and upload works as well as usual. Only thing that's not working is when someone posts a video from whatever website people upload their skyrim short clips, then nothing works ?

1 hour ago, RaG3_Killer said:

Its unacceptable to wait 10 mins to download 60mb

Every waiting time is acceptable if you get shit for free btw.