AAF is not showing up in the mod menu, in the game itself

I haven’t played fallout for half a year, now I installed it through nmm f4se, msm, high heal systems and lux menu + customization, I go into the game through f4su loader, and there is no aaf in the mod menu. I don't understand what's the matter. Last year, I installed everything through nmm and the mods worked perfectly. Just in case, I unpacked the aaf archive into the fallout folder and additionally did the same through the nexus (I just installed the archive already), but it still didn’t help =(

fallout4111.png

fallout41111.png

Edited by Mark263
5 hours ago, Mark263 said:

I haven’t played fallout for half a year, now I installed it through nmm f4se, msm, high heal systems and lux menu + customization, I go into the game through f4su loader, and there is no aaf in the mod menu. I don't understand what's the matter. Last year, I installed everything through nmm and the mods worked perfectly. Just in case, I unpacked the aaf archive into the fallout folder and additionally did the same through the nexus (I just installed the archive already), but it still didn’t help =(

fallout4111.png

fallout41111.png

AAF does not show in the MCM, it has no menus. Settings are handled using the AAF_settings.ini file

You will also need to follow this guide to get setup correctly https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-fucking-manual-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-18june2022/

9 hours ago, Slorm said:

AAF does not show in the MCM, it has no menus. Settings are handled using the AAF_settings.ini file

You will also need to follow this guide to get setup correctly https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-fucking-manual-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-18june2022/

Really? It seems that in the mod menu of the game itself there was an inscription advanced anime framework and the home key worked. But not now. Well I'll try to do everything as indicated in the link. Thank you.

On 6/21/2022 at 1:10 PM, Slorm said:

This helped, after turning it off and on, aaf worked and the home button began to turn on.

AAF Force Start command

• Open console (usually the `/~ key found on the upper left of the keyboard).
  • Type in: stopquest aaf_mainquest.
  • Exit console. Wait 5 seconds. Open console again.
  • Type: startquest aaf_mainquest.
  • Exit console.