Video Card Driver - Problem

1 minute ago, Antrox said:

Reinstalling windows will probably solve it. But you atleast try and fix it first manually. Also yes check startup programs in task manager theres a list there too.

Okay. I'll do first the things what you say on the list. Thanks.  

19 hours ago, Antrox said:

Reinstalling windows will probably solve it. But you atleast try and fix it first manually. Also yes check startup programs in task manager theres a list there too.

It doesn't work, nothing. But thanks for the help.  

Like I said, I give up. I will reinstall windows from scratch. And it is that, I appreciate the help but the options that you guys gave me require restarting the PC many times ... and that is precisely where the problem is!! ... I cannot be restarting the PC with each step you said, and then have a hope that in a miracle the PC shows me image. Restarting the PC with the physical button 20 times until the image appears is just stupid and I feel that if there is not a hardware problem ... that is going to cause it. 20 times to restart with the button just to do one step and another damn 20 times just to do another step and then another 20 times ... and the worst part is ... that these options do not solve the problem. Unfortunately.

The other guy told me: '' install the driver, it takes only 10 minutes ''. No, I think he didn't understand the problem well. That installation should only take 10 minutes, but with this black screen problem it takes 2 fucking hours. 

Edited by Sneaksmile
19 hours ago, Antrox said:

I also did tests disconnecting all external peripherals from the PC. You know ... WiFi, microphone, headphones, Xbox controller, wireless receiver, etc. But it doesn't work, the problem keeps happening. I also ran SFC and it told me that the operating system has errors, and even though the command ''fixed'' them. That had already happened to me once and everything started to get worse after that, until I reinstalled windows from scratch. So I will. But thanks for the help.

• 1 month later...

Karla, this is kinda outside the box, but it worked for me when I would get black screens. You don't have much to lose, so it's at least worth a try. Download "after-burner" app meant for over-clocking. Except when you run  the app, instead of overclocking, go to your "core" and clock it back -200,   That's  it. Now go and boot your game up. 

I guess the reason it works has to do with most newer graphics cards are already factory over-clocked.  It worked for my card (Nvidia G-Force  GTX 970) Probably a long-shot, but I can always hope to one day be  useful.

Yours,  -marky-who**

• 6 months later...
On 7/23/2022 at 2:12 PM, markt182 said:

Karla, this is kinda outside the box, but it worked for me when I would get black screens. You don't have much to lose, so it's at least worth a try. Download "after-burner" app meant for over-clocking. Except when you run  the app, instead of overclocking, go to your "core" and clock it back -200,   That's  it. Now go and boot your game up. 

I guess the reason it works has to do with most newer graphics cards are already factory over-clocked.  It worked for my card (Nvidia G-Force  GTX 970) Probably a long-shot, but I can always hope to one day be  useful.

Yours,  -marky-who**

As clumsy as you are, you are obviously not the best person to talk about this. The problem has been totally fixed some time ago. Wolf checked in person the machine and he discovered that the problem was due to the motherboard and nothing related to the video driver  

Now, that's the answer for the topic ... But now I'm warning you to stop following me everywhere!! or I'll block you here too! Hopelessly stupid fool 

Edited by Sneaksmile
On 6/19/2022 at 9:33 PM, sad rabbit said:

can you check if your antivirus or something else delete the changes you do? or even delete the new drive hinself? i see this problem 2 times one was the antivirus other was hardware unfortunately :( sorr if i could not help

Finally. The problem was due to the motherboard. If anyone has a similar problem ... and their video card is new (as was my case) and the video driver is well installed ... they should check then the motherboard out

I mean ... it always seemed so very fucking strange to me that a simple and small driver could cause all that fucking shit. But literally everyone told me that the problem was due to video driver. I guess I should have just asked Wolf and that's it, he solved it. But I'm a girl who likes to do things by herself if that's possible, I always have been that way ... especially if they are things that everyone thinks only men do

And actually it wasn't that bad, when I changed the motherboard I upgraded also some parts of the computer and I didn't even have to reinstall Windows  ?

Edited by Sneaksmile