Pregnant outfit/armor meshes not getting set

So my character got pregnant again and everything was going smoothly. When she transitioned to the first trimester stage, she was wearing Knights of the nine armor, and it correctly switched to the same armor with the first trimester pregnancy mesh. These are the vanilla pregnancy meshes @fejeena has linked in the TamagoSetbody thread.

Problem is, when I reload the save, the outfit has reverted to the default armor (non-pregnant). When I check the console, I see this error:

Error in script 3c000801
Operator <- failed to evaluate to a valid result File: 
  TamagoSetBody.esp Offset: 0x0087 Command: <unknown> 
  <unknown> @0087 script 3C000801 
Error in script 3c000801 
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result File: 
Error in script 3c000801 
ForEach expression failed to return a value 
Error in script 3c000801 Operator <- failed to evaluate to a valid result File: 

If I remove the armor, she shows the correct naked pregnancy body (first trimester), but when I put it back on, the baby bump is gone. This is the case regardless of the armor used. So I went back to a save before she went into the first trimester, and sped up time until she went into the first trimester. I was wearing the Dark Brotherhood listener robe at the time, and it switched properly to the listener robe with a baby bump. I save, reload the save, and the bump is gone. 

So basically, the transition happens only when entering the first trimester. I suppose the setbody scripts are supposed to run every time the game loads but aren't running properly.

This is my load order:

Spoiler

Oblivion.esm
EnhancedWeather.esm
SPTDiverseGuards-Resources.esm
RealisticLeveling.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
BrumasNorthernLights.esp
WindowLightingSystem.esp
QQuix - Rock, rock, rock your ship - V3.esp
FormID Finder4.esp
LootMenu.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
RoadLights.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
BlackwoodJungle.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
Pain'sCoinsSample.esp
Enhanced Vegetation [125%].esp
tbskGuardsFeatures.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
TD_Unique_Anvil.esp
TD_Unique_Skingrad.esp
Falling Leaves.esp
PotionReplacer.esp
Vanilla Gear Redux.esp
Menu and Camera Toggler.esp
EnhancedWeather.esp
qazSteerHorsesWithMouse.esp
HorseTurnFixed.esp
HGEC AA,B,D-Cup Guard Armor None replacer.esp
Enhanced Weather - Across-The-Borders Mods Patch.esp
NAO.esp
Light Blades Armor.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp
TamagoSetBody.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
HiyokoGrow.esp
LoversHiyokoClub.esp
SetBody.esp
TamagoSetBodyOverride.esp
LoversJoystick.esp
HepsCloth003-Others.esp
Restore Health Enchantment-8830.esp
HotkeyCasting.esp
GreatRally.esp
Unlimited Weapon Recharge.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I made it a point to go through this:

and ensure that the load order was correct. I reinstalled TamagoSetBody, SetBody, SetbodyOverride, and LoverJoyStick. Still nothing. I went into the TamagoSetBody.ini and changed fQuestDelayTime and iBADelayTime to higher numbers. Still no luck. I guess the scripts start running but throw that error from above. I had noticed the error since a while back but didn't do anything about it since my character was busy taking out Mehrunes Dagon to be getting pregnant.

Any pointers or ideas as to why this may be happening? I'd settle for a solution where I have to run a console command every time I load a save. 

Thanks in advance!

Sorry can't help. I use a very old SetBody version and the very old Tamago set body version  (it add random armor clothes)

I do not use SetBody reloaded  ,  LoversJoystick.esp , TamagoSetBodyOverride.esp,  or the updated tamago/Hiyoko system.

Have you tried it  only with TamagoSetBody?   Without LoversJoystick.esp , TamagoSetBodyOverride.esp,

You should still get a nude preg body ( but the default body )  and the preg armor/clothes

And then add LoversJoystick.esp    (now you should get the preg body for your chosen SetBody-body )

And so on, find the bad Mod.

If  you have the error  without LoversJoystick.esp and TamagoSetBodyOverride.esp  the error is in the new/updated tamago System. Then tell LongDukDong.

40 minutes ago, fejeena said:

If  you have the error  without LoversJoystick.esp and TamagoSetBodyOverride.esp  the error is in the new/updated tamago System. Then tell LongDukDong.

The Tamago/Hiyoko set doesn't affect the clothing or goods worn by an NPC.  That itself would be the purview of TamagoSetBody.  And insofar as the clothing aspects, TamagoSetBodyOverride shouldn't have anything to do with the changing of clothes.  Its only handling is of the actual trimester stages.

Within your INI file for TamagoSetBody, what are your settings for  tsbrMain.bAllowRandomMesh and tsbrMain.bNewRandomSeedPerLoad?

The defaults are:
set tsbrMain.bAllowRandomMesh       to 1
set tsbrMain.bNewRandomSeedPerLoad  to 0

The first allows random mesh paths if you don't have one fully compatible... Like if you have unique armor and got pregnant and there's no unique preggy armor, it randomly chooses Knights of the Nine Pregger armor.  If its is turned off...  no preggy armor if what you have is still worn.

The second is the random reload per game reload option.  THIS you may have turned on.  It will look to find a new compatible mesh or a random mesh on game reload.  If off, you should still have that armor on game reload that you wore before.

Edited by LongDukDong

Thanks for your inputs 

@fejeena Tried your suggestion but the issue was still there. Went back to the pre-pregnant save, sped time up until pregnant state was reached and outfit changed, then saved, quit game and started to see that the pregnant outfit was gone.

@LongDukDong My TamagoSetBody ini has all defaults. So sbrMain.bAllowRandomMesh and tsbrMain.bNewRandomSeedPerLoad are at their default values. I guess the error is with related to the error message I get in console:

19 hours ago, prob123 said:
Error in script 3c000801
Operator <- failed to evaluate to a valid result File: 
Error in script 3c000801 
An expression failed to evaluate to a valid result File: 
Error in script 3c000801 
ForEach expression failed to return a value 
Error in script 3c000801 Operator <- failed to evaluate to a valid result File: 

I'm guessing that due to the error the scripts don't run at all...

I will say that I've had errors with TSB before I even made my TSBO mod.  For example, issues with its Sperm Body Bloat feature.  Not all the time will the body return to normal once the sperm had died.

Script 3C00801.   Specifically FormID "XX000801" is the main Quest script within TamagoSetBody.  Only recently did I update TamagoSetbodyReloaded, adding this file to its list of overwritten scripts.  I did this because I had detected a previous error within TamagoSetBodyrelated to the above mentioned sperm bloat system... In this case, attempting to extract data from an array that did not exist and was in fact Nil (or Null in this case).  Easy fix...  I just put it in an IF...EndIF block that only ran when the array actually existed!

The version in TSBO is 'cleaner' per-say... as I took the Scribe statements (as I don't have scribe) and turned them into DebugPrint statements, and added a crap load more comments... so I could identify what each section accomplished.  Not that I am an expert, but know plenty how to decipher what was going on. But codewise, only that, and the removal of an anti-Male instance was performed.  Just in case, I literally just performed a back-to-back comparison.  Mine's larger by 200 lines thanks to the comments added.

As to the error you received, this is one I have not:

Offset: 0x0087 Command: <unknown> 

Now.. can anyone tell me what the FUCK the offset is and how to convert that into a line number so I know where exactly to look?  That would be great for ANY instance of me performing script repairs.

Fixed it! I went through the TamagoSetBody thread and grabbed the very last file that was uploaded which only has the TamagoSetBody.esp:

Then I replaced my existing TamagoSetBody.esp with this one, rebuilt my bash patch, reloaded the save right before character went into pregnancy, and now it's working :) . The armor switches out to the correct one on load and the console errors are gone. Hope this works for anyone else with the issue. As always, thanks for the help @LongDukDong and @fejeena 

6 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

script repairs.

12 or some years ago someone wrote a script viewer that did this, but searching for it all the links long dead.

There was some mention in the post I found about arranging  the offset and related numbers in to a proper hexadecimal number and then converting to base 10. Can't remember the details, but something about how the ID's and such look like hex numbers, but the characters are reversed.  Similar to this - ABCDEF  is EFDCBA or FECDAB.

If you want this info will look around later give you what I find.

8 hours ago, prob123 said:

and grabbed the very last file that was uploaded

So... ya didn't have the last version of the .ESP?

AAAAAAAaaaahhhh!!!!  That's why I never got that error you showed!  And why it suggested an unknown command!

Still, I'd like to know what the effin OFFSET is and how to get the line number for it (so effin' confusing)

Edited by LongDukDong
24 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

So... ya didn't have the last version of the .ESP?

AAAAAAAaaaahhhh!!!!  That's why I never got that error you showed!  And why it suggested an unknown command!

Still, I'd like to know what the effin OFFSET is and how to get the line number for it (so effin' confusing)

I had downloaded the SetbodyReboot from here:

This includes up to version v202 but does not have v202c which was the latest. I didn't read through the whole 18 pages of the thread back when I installed it so I missed the v202c file which was uploaded on page 18 of the thread. 

1 hour ago, LongDukDong said:

I'll see if I can find the post that talked about the hexidecimal part. I know which site, but its the one with 1066 pages of posts, and ran across it while trying different search criteria in Booble, I mean Google.?