Hi there, sorry to ask about this again. Same deal as my Skyrim thread, but this time for Fallout 4.

I’m looking for some mods to add Pissing to Fallout 4. The only mod I’ve seen that does this was the Advanced Needs 2/76 mod, and it wasn’t quite polished enough in my experiences. Are there any alternatives? Anything with pee is appreciated, but I’m not a fan of diapers/ABDL. But anything else would be of much help. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I assume you're thinking along the lines of Pee and Fart or Private Needs in Skyrim

Sadly there isn't. I did look at trying to either port or cobble together something similar to PAF but it looked to be way beyond my rather modest abilities involving stuff like animations of which I have zero knowledge

On 7/11/2022 at 10:30 AM, shadow boxer 10 said:

There is nothing pee related sadly the the only thing I could think of was toys and tentacles but that was pulled down by the author 

On 7/11/2022 at 10:19 PM, Slorm said:

I assume you're thinking along the lines of Pee and Fart or Private Needs in Skyrim

Sadly there isn't. I did look at trying to either port or cobble together something similar to PAF but it looked to be way beyond my rather modest abilities involving stuff like animations of which I have zero knowledge

Yeah I was looking for something like P/F or Private Needs but in Fallout 4, shame there seems to be nothing of the sorts. Hopefully someone makes a mod like that though, it’d be awesome. It’d really enhance my Fallout 4 experience ha ha.

On 6/18/2022 at 1:44 PM, SpectreJester said:

Hi there, sorry to ask about this again. Same deal as my Skyrim thread, but this time for Fallout 4.

I’m looking for some mods to add Pissing to Fallout 4. The only mod I’ve seen that does this was the Advanced Needs 2/76 mod, and it wasn’t quite polished enough in my experiences. Are there any alternatives? Anything with pee is appreciated, but I’m not a fan of diapers/ABDL. But anything else would be of much help. Thanks!

Hardship - Beggar Whore has a feature that sometimes triggers where an aggressor pisses on the player after an aggressive scene.  In my experience it happens randomly, and can't be actively triggered by the player.  Maybe this is along the lines of what you're looking for.  

11 hours ago, MrNicoras said:
On 6/19/2022 at 4:44 AM, SpectreJester said:

Hardship - Beggar Whore has a feature that sometimes triggers where an aggressor pisses on the player after an aggressive scene.  In my experience it happens randomly, and can't be actively triggered by the player.  Maybe this is along the lines of what you're looking for.  

Hmm, that’s not really what I’m looking for but I still appreciate the input. I’m looking for mods where the Player Character pees. As was said before, I’m looking for mods similar to P/F, Private Needs, Alive Peeing or Seeing Yellow but for Fallout 4 instead of Skyrim. But thanks anyways, the mod you linked might be worth checking out anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, karatemann said:

I found this one https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/43681 ....

But until now there is no HUD for it and there is no animation. Maybe some modder is able to combine. ☺️

Ohh, that one. It was a very neat concept, but yeah. There’s no UI for it. There’s also no animations either so you pretty much rely solely on your imagination. Shame 

• 5 weeks later...
7 hours ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

An Animation would be cool, where my Player Girl crouches down and piss with Particles out of her Vag.

Or an Natural Sect Sex Scene, where Lesbian Settlers or Piper or Cait pees on you and visa verse.

:D

Yeah, it’s just a shame I can’t find anything like this. There’s like 5 or 6 different Skyrim pissing mods, but not 1 solid pissing mod for Fallout 4

Another Idea i got is, When we use as Example a Chubby or Bbw Bodyslide Shape for our Bodys and Real a Chubby Girl has saggy Breasts, than the Areolas + Nipples should also sit very very down on the Breasts, means from front you see the Areolas and Nipples by a Chubby Woman only Half, cause down hanging Breasts if you look by Anatomic the Nipples hang with the Breast down and do not stand like Rockets in the Air!

Would be wonderful if such would be done for Cbbe or Atomic Beauty.

Thx

Edited by SamanthaTraynor
On 8/22/2022 at 7:06 PM, SpectreJester said:

Yeah, it’s just a shame I can’t find anything like this. There’s like 5 or 6 different Skyrim pissing mods, but not 1 solid pissing mod for Fallout 4

Hey i got this by CWSS Redux, under Toilets---->  Look, you can use the Toilets and piss +  you get a Clean Bonus.

NatalyaPeeMod.thumb.jpg.2fb8c75856b815ed42018c1b9189f4d1.jpg

Edited by SamanthaTraynor
3 hours ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

Hey i got this by CWSS Redux, under Toilets---->  Look, you can use the Toilets and piss +  you get a Clean Bonus.

Nice! It’s atleast something. But I wish for a mod where my character can like freely squat out in the world and piss anywhere.

I'm not sure if this is more along the lines of what ya'll are looking for, but Flashy's Advanced Needs 76 is the most current version of his old RSE II Advanced Needs mod.  This includes a feature that forces the character to have bathroom needs (Nos 1 and 2).  It works with CWSS and Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures.  His last version, Advanced Needs II actually includes the yellow piss animation from the screenshot above, but I don't know if it's still available to download.  Maybe on the discord server, 

3 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

Apart from the ones you linked, Nudebasics also has a piss yourself when shot at feature, that is... annoying.

Does it happen at even the slightest damage? I don’t think it’s too bad if my character pissed herself after taking intense damage, that’s a good thing for me. I find it hot~

26 minutes ago, MrNicoras said:

I'm not sure if this is more along the lines of what ya'll are looking for, but Flashy's Advanced Needs 76 is the most current version of his old RSE II Advanced Needs mod.  This includes a feature that forces the character to have bathroom needs (Nos 1 and 2).  It works with CWSS and Universal Working Bathroom Fixtures.  His last version, Advanced Needs II actually includes the yellow piss animation from the screenshot above, but I don't know if it's still available to download.  Maybe on the discord server, 

I have tried Advanced Needs 76 and it was kind of jank for me. The main issue is that it takes far too long for my character’s bladder to fill up, like I drink a ton of water and no matter how much time passes my character never needs to pee, whenever I pressed the keybind to pee it would just tell me that my character doesn’t need to go. I must’ve had a bugged version or something ?‍♀️

4 hours ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

Yea like wandering trough the Wasteland and ooops, fast crouch behind a tree and pee. Like in RL when your in lets say a Forest and cant find a Toilet :D

It’s certainly realistic. I doubt there’d be many working toilets in the wasteland regardless. Pissing outside would be the main option

Edited by SpectreJester
4 hours ago, SpectreJester said:

Does it happen at even the slightest damage? I don’t think it’s too bad if my character pissed herself after taking intense damage, that’s a good thing for me. I find it hot~

You are in luck. You can configure nude basics to basically mean you piss yourself whenever hit by a bullet/melee - and for it to last 30 seconds including animated piss stream, and strip you naked....

Oh loverslab, never change.

19 hours ago, Nuka Cherry said:

You are in luck. You can configure nude basics to basically mean you piss yourself whenever hit by a bullet/melee - and for it to last 30 seconds including animated piss stream, and strip you naked....

Oh loverslab, never change.

Sounds decent if it doesn’t  happen every time I’m shot or hit. And also, can I have my character not strip naked as it’s happening?

Edited by SpectreJester
  • 2 months later...
On 8/22/2022 at 4:55 AM, SamanthaTraynor said:

An Animation would be cool, where my Player Girl crouches down and piss with Particles out of her Vag.

Or an Natural Sect Sex Scene, where Lesbian Settlers or Piper or Cait pees on you and visa verse.

:D

Found this one.  Might be what you're looking for.