gregdumble Posted June 18, 2022 Author Posted June 18, 2022 1 minute ago, Just Don't said: That FNIS is for Skyrim LE. Not SE. LE is orange, SE is yellow. All the warnings saying not Skyrim compatible is quite clear too. I'm surprised you've been trying for a year now. Most people ask for help or look for these errors after a few tries. The forums are filled with that exact issue. You should know when it's a software or user problem. This is purely user error. Thousands of users are playing modded games without issues. To be fair, I did ask before, It was just very unhelpful. This is the first time I have made real progress, which I am very very thankful for. Also, I did see those errors, I just did not know what to do about them. thanks for letting me know to fix that, I appreciate it.
Gameplayer Posted June 18, 2022 Posted June 18, 2022 Sexlab Has a conflict with Papyrus Utils, Which you will eventually need Papyrus Utils fully installed with latest version for SkyrimSE your version of it anyway.... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files I think I used the one here under OLD FILES, When you install Papyrus Utils just make sure you place it under Sexlab in left panel.
gregdumble Posted June 18, 2022 Author Posted June 18, 2022 4 minutes ago, Gameplayer said: Sexlab Has a conflict with Papyrus Utils, Which you will eventually need Papyrus Utils fully installed with latest version for SkyrimSE your version of it anyway.... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files I think I used the one here under OLD FILES, When you install Papyrus Utils just make sure you place it under Sexlab in left panel. I have installed sos and fixed the fnis problem, relinked it to fnis output folder, and installed papyrys(what is that? sos is self explanatory) and put them in the order you mentioned. what is the next step?
Gameplayer Posted June 18, 2022 Posted June 18, 2022 Just now, gregdumble said: I have installed sos and fixed the fnis problem, relinked it to fnis output folder, and installed papyrys(what is that? sos is self explanatory) and put them in the order you mentioned. what is the next step? Well you are moving along at a pretty fair clip while I am eating my sandwich and looking at possible issues to avoid so, basically what I want you to do. Hmmm, Only activate the files needed for Sexlab And run your FNIS Also have Alternate Start active, then jump in a new game...wait for the Mods to all init, open MCM menu install SEXLAB in MCM.... Then maybe hold down N key on keyboard, that inits masterbate command. IF that works you doing well so far.
Gameplayer Posted June 18, 2022 Posted June 18, 2022 Oh, my friends are expecting me to play a shadowrun game on Discord an well I dont want to keep missing time with them, known some for years now. Sorry but Im going to have to stop soon.
Gameplayer Posted June 18, 2022 Posted June 18, 2022 From here off the top of my head, what I would do is just get Sexlab Working today, along with SOS and since you want Devious Devices in the Future you might decide on either CBBE or UUNP bodyslide direction. Right now that means your best off spending some time today looking at some armors for CBBE and UUNP and make that decision. Also I would reccamend getting Sexlab Eager NPC cause its fun and also should get BOTOX really fast female beauty mod and uh Amorous Adventures for SkyrimSE really fun sexy times adventure mod. That should be a good deal of stuff to get up an running on a new installation of SkyrimSE for a new mod user, if you get all that working today you are doing really good.
gregdumble Posted June 18, 2022 Author Posted June 18, 2022 7 minutes ago, Gameplayer said: Well you are moving along at a pretty fair clip while I am eating my sandwich and looking at possible issues to avoid so, basically what I want you to do. Hmmm, Only activate the files needed for Sexlab And run your FNIS Also have Alternate Start active, then jump in a new game...wait for the Mods to all init, open MCM menu install SEXLAB in MCM.... Then maybe hold down N key on keyboard, that inits masterbate command. IF that works you doing well so far. well crud... the game starts, and the live another life mod just does not seem to work... That was the one mod I was sure was working correctly.... I am in the starting wagon despite having live another life, and pressing n just gives me a message but no animation... I have no idea what is wrong. I guess ill give it another year
Nupendum Posted June 18, 2022 Posted June 18, 2022 Just now, gregdumble said: well crud... the game starts, and the live another life mod just does not seem to work... That was the one mod I was sure was working correctly.... I am in the starting wagon despite having live another life, and pressing n just gives me a message but no animation... I have no idea what is wrong. I guess ill give it another year Told you.
gregdumble Posted June 18, 2022 Author Posted June 18, 2022 7 minutes ago, gregdumble said: well crud... the game starts, and the live another life mod just does not seem to work... That was the one mod I was sure was working correctly.... I am in the starting wagon despite having live another life, and pressing n just gives me a message but no animation... I have no idea what is wrong. I guess ill give it another year the only thing I can see going wrong is this, I dont know what it means, if it means anything. google is not helping. Is this level of technical difficulties normal for modding skyrim?
Nupendum Posted June 18, 2022 Posted June 18, 2022 3 minutes ago, gregdumble said: the only thing I can see going wrong is this, I dont know what it means, if it means anything. google is not helping. Is this level of technical difficulties normal for modding skyrim? what a suprise, you installed depreciated, bugged software and now your game is messed up. there was never any chance to get this to work, it is broken software. You should have listened. good luck figuring out how to even undo any of that.
ghostwalkr Posted June 18, 2022 Posted June 18, 2022 6 minutes ago, Nupendum said: Told you. You just need to stop with this bullshit as you are not helping the OP. As @Just Don't this is not a game issue but an user issue (no offense meant to the OP) as they seem to have some wrong versions installed. @gregdumble - best advice now is to wipe the slate clean and start over. Just make sure that you keep the "downgrade" version in place as that does make a difference between running AE and SE when it comes to mods. Once you have gotten back to a starting point, might I suggest that you take a look at @Just Don't guide on setting up a modded Skyrim running SexLab. They do a pretty good job at introducing players to the basics of modding Skyrim without going overboard or adding a ton of mods. If you want a guide that gets into a heavily modded Skyrim running SexLab, then there is Skyrim SE for Beginners
gregdumble Posted June 18, 2022 Author Posted June 18, 2022 4 minutes ago, ghostwalkr said: You just need to stop with this bullshit as you are not helping the OP. As @Just Don't this is not a game issue but an user issue (no offense meant to the OP) as they seem to have some wrong versions installed. @gregdumble - best advice now is to wipe the slate clean and start over. Just make sure that you keep the "downgrade" version in place as that does make a difference between running AE and SE when it comes to mods. Once you have gotten back to a starting point, might I suggest that you take a look at @Just Don't guide on setting up a modded Skyrim running SexLab. They do a pretty good job at introducing players to the basics of modding Skyrim without going overboard or adding a ton of mods. If you want a guide that gets into a heavily modded Skyrim running SexLab, then there is Skyrim SE for Beginners yea I think that might be my only option.... somehow, some part of all this has broken the game really badly. Even normal mods downloaded from the nexus have all stopped working. The game is the most frustrating game I have ever tried to mod by far.
ghostwalkr Posted June 18, 2022 Posted June 18, 2022 26 minutes ago, gregdumble said: The game is the most frustrating game I have ever tried to mod by far. Welcome to modding Skyrim where it either goes smoothly or makes you want to pull your hair out - one strand at a time. Working from a good guide such as the one that Just Don't created gives you a good background on learning the ins and outs and gives you a good framework down the road when you want to expand with other mods. Best of luck.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.