April O'Neil nude mod for shredders revenge

Has anyone made any tools yet for viewing and replacing the sprites? If it has the same structure as SOR4, then someone who knows how to program should be able to modify the SOR4 Explorer program. Then people that are willing and able can at least start to make modified sprites.

3 hours ago, SrJustice said:

image.png.f2a031284cb25bfe247b420ccc0fb241.png

I used 2 programs to get the sprites,first I used offzip on AprilTexture.zxnb and then I got a xnb file later I used xnbnode to get the sprites if anyone is interested.Im going to try to make a nude mod on my own later.

Best of luck, mac. Ya got a long road ahead of ya.

17 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

I feel like I'm reading Where's Waldo except I'm looking for boobs.

I promise it's there. Just her idle pose near the bottom right corner for now has been done.

2 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I'm interested in trying to modify these sprites (can't promise any good results, lol), but how would I import them back into the game to test and play the new sprites in game?

You can use this tutorial: 

It's pretty easy, just requires knowing where your files and such are. You don't have to worry about the extracting part, as I've already extracted and posted the sprites here.

11 minutes ago, coldslums said:

I thought I was the only one interested in this topic. I am currently making this nude mod (Can't insert a gif animation or picture here, idk why)

https://i.imgur.com/acqitol.jpg

No one has access to that link. I'd say just post it here as an image instead.

1 hour ago, Joeynator3000 said:

Can't view the link either for whatever reason...

1 hour ago, PhoofyMan said:

No one has access to that link. I'd say just post it here as an image instead.

Sorry guys, I would love to post the image here, but it looks like I can't do it since I just registered here.

You can try to watch it from the link above or search for twitter coldslums in google

1 hour ago, coldslums said:

Sorry guys, I would love to post the image here, but it looks like I can't do it since I just registered here.

You can try to watch it from the link above or search for twitter coldslums in google

Not bad so far. Keep us posted.

3 hours ago, Rikken said:

Beautiful, that's gonna be a necessary file for me when it's finished!

Any thoughts about having the carpet match the drapes if you catch my drift? ? If not no worries, I just kind of have a thing for red heads with matching bush :P 

Yeah, it's not difficult, but first I need to redraw a "million" body sprites to prepare April for the new mods ?