Looking for a tongue piercing

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, there is no current version. The structure of the tongue has changed so much that it is necessary to rebuild the system and other parts of the tongue from scratch, and since it has changed from CAS parts to objects, it is necessary to learn about objects. (It will take even more time because we think we should also update for the new object structure since it eliminates some of the restrictions!) You will have to be patient.

...and I replied in this thread lol.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/192135-are-there-any-tongue-piercings-that-work-with-the-default-ww-tongue/

I need some courage because I don't understand how the object works, but I don't see anyone taking the lead. I tried to disassemble the WW but it didn't work, not even noir has created that data and hasn't published it.

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2022 at 1:09 PM, Super anal fucker meiko said:

To be honest, there is no current version. The structure of the tongue has changed so much that it is necessary to rebuild the system and other parts of the tongue from scratch, and since it has changed from CAS parts to objects, it is necessary to learn about objects. (It will take even more time because we think we should also update for the new object structure since it eliminates some of the restrictions!) You will have to be patient.

...and I replied in this thread lol.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/192135-are-there-any-tongue-piercings-that-work-with-the-default-ww-tongue/

I need some courage because I don't understand how the object works, but I don't see anyone taking the lead. I tried to disassemble the WW but it didn't work, not even noir has created that data and hasn't published it.

Do you have the new rig? I think I know how to attach it in blender if they way it is done hasn't changed I can give it a shot, there are no mods with working tongue piercings and I need those on my game the sooner the better.

It's been a while since I checked, but WW has a tongue selector in the body part chooser, doesn't it? Would it be possible to just clone the tongue mesh and have the piercing be selectable there instead of as an accessory?

I'm going to guess what you used wasn't really that redheadsims accessory, because that's not really an accessory for the old WW tongue, but just an accessory tongue that kind of floats there (and isn't animated), to be used for specific poses. 

What you probably used was the edited version I made of it where I just took the stud from that and attached it to the tongue bones on the old WW tongue, but didn't change the name of the package. And yeah, that thing doesn't work anymore. 

On 8/9/2022 at 8:27 PM, allegedly said:

It's been a while since I checked, but WW has a tongue selector in the body part chooser, doesn't it? Would it be possible to just clone the tongue mesh and have the piercing be selectable there instead of as an accessory?

Yeah, as far as I'm aware there's really no reason this shouldn't be possible. No one has gone making anything like this yet though, and somehow even before when it was also perfectly possible no one made a tongue piercing either. Kind of strange. 

15 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

I'm going to guess what you used wasn't really that redheadsims accessory, because that's not really an accessory for the old WW tongue, but just an accessory tongue that kind of floats there (and isn't animated), to be used for specific poses. 

What you probably used was the edited version I made of it where I just took the stud from that and attached it to the tongue bones on the old WW tongue, but didn't change the name of the package. And yeah, that thing doesn't work anymore. 

You're completely right, it slipped my mind that I was using the edited package you made! That would be why it's not working for me anymore. ?

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2022 at 6:25 AM, mrrakkonn said:

Yeah, as far as I'm aware there's really no reason this shouldn't be possible. No one has gone making anything like this yet though, and somehow even before when it was also perfectly possible no one made a tongue piercing either. Kind of strange. 

Yes that's really strange. Hope some talent around here picks up this idea or maybe i need to get worked to sims modding. last time modding was a thing for me was back in the fifa 15 days ?

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...