Sims 4 : wicked Perversion mod

Hello, I have a problem with the mod: wicked perversion of Nisa K . My problem is that when my sim wants to accept advances from her clients, it says: "Nisa detected an error in your game and outputted Nisa_last_exception.txt in your the Sims 4 directory. Please close the game and send to Nisa or Nisa sad " Everytime. I dont understand why because I did all the required downloads for this mod. Has anyone experienced the same problem? I hope that somebody might help me.Have a nice day.

31 minutes ago, Nina757 said:

Hello, I have a problem with the mod: wicked perversion of Nisa K . My problem is that when my sim wants to accept advances from her clients, it says: "Nisa detected an error in your game and outputted Nisa_last_exception.txt in your the Sims 4 directory. Please close the game and send to Nisa or Nisa sad " Everytime. I dont understand why because I did all the required downloads for this mod. Has anyone experienced the same problem? I hope that somebody might help me.Have a nice day.

Best to post for help on her Support Page instead as more ppl will see it.

You can upload the exception file there also.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/90553-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/