Shoes as separate objects

Hello friends,

Maybe it sound stupid but, can someone tell me how to put in a pose shoes aside the model?

I'm an average user of this game and i want to use it in my content.

Thanks in advance 

Excuse my English, not my native language

• 3 months later...
On 6/17/2022 at 7:21 PM, Stwee said:

I thought it might be a solution, but I never found shoes as addon toys.

If you've got Hook5 Full, and know your way around a 3D editor, you can capture any object out of the game and turn it into toys, rooms, clothes, or whatever. That includes the actors themselves. There is a bit of work involved to making them game-ready, because hook captures everything with generic names: "Extracted_001, _002, _003", etc... And all the images are in .dds format, so they'll need to be converted to .png. And you get a lot of body parts you probably didn't know you had. But, personally, unless I want a really dark bedroom scene, or something like that, it's about the only thing I use hook for (I don't like listening to my video card burn out).

On 10/7/2022 at 11:15 AM, Curtis_S said:

If you've got Hook5 Full, and know your way around a 3D editor, you can capture any object out of the game and turn it into toys, rooms, clothes, or whatever.

I've seen others mention this ability, but no one has ever explained exactly how to do it (use H5 to capture objects straight out of the game.)

Could you write up a short tutorial and upload it? I'm sure plenty of people would find it useful.

If a picture paints a thousand words, then a video paints an entire novel... https://mega.nz/file/fRIETaCZ#gSb5M43TsutV8Pa0uQwUvklc-avi3E_ECs0DHFkno0w

Some notes about the video... I use 3DS Max 2017 cuz it's what I'm used to. I DON'T use Blender for anything more than a file converter. And I can just barely navigate the Blender interface, so I can't answer any questions about how to use it.

Anyhow... To get from Max to Blender to CollaTKane 3.2, I have to use the OpenCOLLADA plugin for 3DS Max. And because there is not a more recent build, I am stuck using 3DS Max version 2017 for any Blender-related projects (trust me, I'd MUCH rather be running 3DS Max 2022 -- it just SUCKS LESS).

Edited by Curtis_S
1 hour ago, Daspex said:

I always wondered why nobody is talking much about this h5 feature.

Its the only thing i use in hook5 in some cases.

I thought y'all were keeping it a secret. I didn't even know it existed until I got a copy of H5 Full. Pervo had already left the scene by then.