Why does everyone have a tongue out there? Out of mouth? ?

Hi,

It's because of the new animation rig that Turbodriver has developed with Khlas And Noir, confilcting with the one made by Nandong.

As Turbo driver recently said in a recent Patreon update: 

common issues:

• If the tongue is floating outside of Sim body (even when Sim is not having sex) then you need to delete other tongue mods you have. A known one is by NANDONG.
  • If a penis made by Noir or Simdulgence is appearing deformed/stretched, these will have to be updated due to their oversized model. Both Noir and Simdulgence are working on it.

Hope this helps :)

13 minutes ago, exorchrist6 said:

Hi,

It's because of the new animation rig that Turbodriver has developed with Khlas And Noir, confilcting with the one made by Nandong.

As Turbo driver recently said in a recent Patreon update: 

common issues:

• If the tongue is floating outside of Sim body (even when Sim is not having sex) then you need to delete other tongue mods you have. A known one is by NANDONG.
  • If a penis made by Noir or Simdulgence is appearing deformed/stretched, these will have to be updated due to their oversized model. Both Noir and Simdulgence are working on it.

Hope this helps :)

So If I remove from game : NANDONG 

Will all work for 100%.  Without this problem ?

It should do;

Since it's something to do with the different rigs conflicting with each other. 

I'm not an animator, but I get the gist of how rigs and skeletons work;

they've probably found a way to add new bones or (more likely) have changed what nodes control what in the new rig, since they've been testing animated vaginas and anuses.

TLDR:  yes removing NANDONG's heads / tongues from your game will fix it!

50 minutes ago, exorchrist6 said:

It should do;

Since it's something to do with the different rigs conflicting with each other. 

I'm not an animator, but I get the gist of how rigs and skeletons work;

they've probably found a way to add new bones or (more likely) have changed what nodes control what in the new rig, since they've been testing animated vaginas and anuses.

TLDR:  yes removing NANDONG's heads / tongues from your game will fix it!

Restart game...I removed about 10 of them and of course it's still broken. No change.

1 hour ago, Catrlgirl said:

I am having this too and have nothing by Nandong that I can find it is very irritating is this maybe hidden in other places 

Just during animations or during regular gameplay as well?

The customtonguemesh 1 and 2 I mentioned above break during regular play. If you have B.C_Breast, B.C_Butt, or B.C_Hips, get rid of them. They cause floating tongue and other issues. From what I've read, they've been deprecated for a long time already.

Was having the same issues with distorted penis and tongue issues. Tried several things and still had issues. I do not have any of the BC files or tongue files and no nandong files. Tried using a base sim with a wicked penis and it solved the penis issue, but not the tongue. Updated Simdulgence mod and removed Noir, Khas files and height slider. Rebooted and tried again, so far no tongue issues and simdulgence is not deformed. Used wicked as a base for all male sims. I adjusted one base sim with a wicked base and increased the penis length/width etc and it is working fine so far. 

1 hour ago, Grayfox54 said:

Was having the same issues with distorted penis and tongue issues. Tried several things and still had issues. I do not have any of the BC files or tongue files and no nandong files. Tried using a base sim with a wicked penis and it solved the penis issue, but not the tongue. Updated Simdulgence mod and removed Noir, Khas files and height slider. Rebooted and tried again, so far no tongue issues and simdulgence is not deformed. Used wicked as a base for all male sims. I adjusted one base sim with a wicked base and increased the penis length/width etc and it is working fine so far. 

my files doesn’t cause any of those issues. You used height sliders, this was it.

Edited by Khlas
3 hours ago, Catrlgirl said:

I am having this too and have nothing by Nandong that I can find it is very irritating is this maybe hidden in other places 

I found by using the search feature in my mod folder, that Nandong came up inside Amra's animations.  They've made use of Nandong tongue in some of theirs.

8 hours ago, Khlas said:

my files doesn’t cause any of those issues. You used height sliders, this was it.

I had read to remove any mods containing rig files, I only removed your mod because of the CP_ymBottom_RiggedDicaBriefs.package, I wasn't sure if that was an issue or not. Personally I love your mod and use it often. I would rather have it in my game, if you feel it was not an issue, I will put it back in. 

19 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

I had read to remove any mods containing rig files, I only removed your mod because of the CP_ymBottom_RiggedDicaBriefs.package, I wasn't sure if that was an issue or not. Personally I love your mod and use it often. I would rather have it in my game, if you feel it was not an issue, I will put it back in. 

this mod isn't a rig. 

Rig = Armature, skeleton, used by objects in a game to be animated.

Rigged = An object being rigged means he has the vertex groups and weight paint to be able to be animated for a rig.

CP_ymBottom_RiggedDicaBriefs.package

Those aren't the same thing.

Also why I'd create a rig for wickedwhims if it were incompatible with my mod? I literally used that rig myself way before it was even implemented for wickedwhims.

Edited by Khlas
1 hour ago, Khlas said:

this mod isn't a rig. 

Rig = Armature, skeleton, used by objects in a game to be animated.

Rigged = An object being rigged means he has the vertex groups and weight paint to be able to be animated for a rig.

CP_ymBottom_RiggedDicaBriefs.package

Those aren't the same thing.

Also why I'd create a rig for wickedwhims if it were incompatible with my mod? I literally used that rig myself way before it was even implemented for wickedwhims.

Thank you for the clarity, I am not a modder as you are. So that information helped. In no way was I speaking against you or your mod. So don't take it personal, I am trying to fix my game. As I said I love your mod and appreciate the work you put into it. 

23 minutes ago, Grayfox54 said:

Thank you for the clarity, I am not a modder as you are. So that information helped. In no way was I speaking against you or your mod. So don't take it personal, I am trying to fix my game. As I said I love your mod and appreciate the work you put into it. 

yeah sorry if I sounded a bit in the offense wasn’t my attention. But I’d appreciate sending me a dm or something on the support thread next time so I can clarify things to you, because then others people could think that my mod is broken and it has to be removed, which is a bit sad for me lol  but at least you directly answered to my reply so it’s good.

I know some just say my mod is broken while it’s not true without even asking first. 

Edited by Khlas

I have the following: 

NANDONG_yfHead Default Replacement without EA Eyelash

WW_Nandong_animations

NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability

NANDONG_ymHeadDefault

Do I need to remove all of these?  Well the animations is really old (3/2018); and I cannot find his page to see if there is an update. Prob need to divorce those animations. There are plenty of others in existence elsewhere at least.

• 3 months later...

Now you have no alternative. ☹️

Noir's old tongues don't work anymore and the beautiful 3D tongue-piercings don't work anymore either, they fly outside through the air.

Don't understand why you can't add the old tongue as a body part but the selection field remains empty even though it is installed.

Edited by matymaty