I don't know if this would help, (you're probably not hard up for ideas) but an execution for Solitude seems pretty obvious.  The "survival" option could walk the player to the dias, then spank them instead.

...Also now that I think about it "Feed the player to Sybille Stentor" seems like a good (but kinda obvious) choice.

Ah well, either way, thanks for the mod.  Giving actual weight to Skyrim's crime system is a big deal.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my girl just had her first encounter with "The Impaler" and omg, you did such a good job with it! ?

my only suggestion with how to possibly make it better would be that once we're 'dead',

the screen goes dark and when it comes back the spike has been moved to somewhere public to put our skewered corpse on display!

but anyway, a big massive thankyou for all of your mods to scratch our twisted little itches! ??

• 3 months later...

honestly im impressed so far. and like a number of the already added features and am certainly interested to see just how some of your other creations play out as and when they are included. 

i have a suggestion for the poker however, the one inside the prisons would be ideal for survival but setting up a second somewere in town  in the event you end up in that one an audience owuld be able to gather were your chances off survival is extremely low 

also maybe using the spit in one or 2 cities  

Edited by destroyer1012
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Suggestion,  extrajudicial/gang/mafia executions

Piss off the Black-Briars/Thieves guild find yourself bound and gagged with an iron ball chained to your ankles and thrown into the river or the ragged flagon cistern 

Piss off the college of Winterhold become target practice for the students

Piss off the companions, end up as dog food

Piss off the orc strongholds, all manner of horrible shit

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Rosvinar said:

Out of interest how far off some of the planned events are we? just curious because im trying to make a system that detects what events play and then increase apropos W&T accordingly.

The base mod PA sends modevents to trigger the individual events (goes for all extensions).
To listen for them you can use the following:

RegisterForModEvent("pamaPA_ExecuteEvent", "OnExecute")

Event OnExecute(String EventName, String SelectedModule, float priority, form Sender)

;SelectedModule is the name of the Event as listed in PA´s MCM. ("cold Feet", "cold Face", "Pok´n Pierce", ...)
    ;other parameters aren't used or not relevant in this scenario
EndEvent

3 hours ago, Pamatronic said:

The base mod PA sends modevents to trigger the individual events (goes for all extensions).
To listen for them you can use the following:

RegisterForModEvent("pamaPA_ExecuteEvent", "OnExecute")

Event OnExecute(String EventName, String SelectedModule, float priority, form Sender)

;SelectedModule is the name of the Event as listed in PA´s MCM. ("cold Feet", "cold Face", "Pok´n Pierce", ...)
    ;other parameters aren't used or not relevant in this scenario
EndEvent

oh ok that's interesting, this saves me some time actually thank you Pama.

• 4 months later...