Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Could anyone point me to a voiced follower whose personality consists of more than being

a ) arrogant, snarky and dismissive

b ) a collection of "funny" quirks with sass and a pinch of insanity

I actually enjoy both of those general character stereotypes IF they belong to an actual character. However all these voiced followers I've seen so far just seem to be the same tired collection of tropes. I'd very much like to find one or more followers who don't fall into these lines or at least ones that have these aspects dialed back and consist of more.than just that.

Vilja is a classic, and not terribly snarky.

I support this. Probably the most immersive companion you can ever use.

Could anyone point me to a voiced follower whose personality consists of more than being

a ) arrogant, snarky and dismissive

b ) a collection of "funny" quirks with sass and a pinch of insanity

I actually enjoy both of those general character stereotypes IF they belong to an actual character. However all these voiced followers I've seen so far just seem to be the same tired collection of tropes. I'd very much like to find one or more followers who don't fall into these lines or at least ones that have these aspects dialed back and consist of more.than just that.

Vilja is a classic, and not terribly snarky.

Well thanks for the suggestion. I tried that one out a bit but had to uninstall it again. This is a very rare thing for me with characters but I just couldn't stand her voice. :/ Thanks anyways,

If anyone has more suggestions, please let me know.

hi, I've been looking for a mod.

It's plain and simple, a ratway expansion.

Not a home in it, just an expansion.

I always felt it was kind of weird that the only ways in and out were inside the city walls.

We have the underground tunnels in aringoth's mansion, the jail escape tunnel and the ratway interiors but they're split up.

These connected in their own right would make a good concept.

Anyone who can help me out with this?

Thanks a lot in advance

I would like to offer a job for a one-time armor moddelling for a moddeler who is willing to work on request. You may demand payment for your work ofc.

I bring the textures, you will port them into a fully funtional Skyrim armor.

Requirements:

-some pictures from previous work as credentials

-UNPB body for the armor

I would appreciate if you could enable the armor for HDT, but thats not a hard requirement.

PM me or quote this post if you are interested. If anyone knows someone who does this kind of work, please mention them to me.

Does anyone have a copy of the Skyrim verion of Slof's Giger armor? The website it used to be hosted on has closed down, it seems, and SLof isn't answering any emails.

I'm pretty sure I have it - Do you remember anything the zip/rar could be called so I can search for it?

And now - Which Witcher 3 hairs have been converted to Skyrim? I think I've seen Ciri's, and I think the Triss follower has her regular hair. What about Triss's DLC hair, or Yennifer's/whatever girls?

Hi everyone! Today I found a new post on EiheiSpot Blog about clothing, but one link is already broken, other one gives no permission (as Google translated to me), so can anyone say, where it can be downloaded?

Screenshot

SCR_UNPBO_4.jpg

Post itself

You must download all four file and unpack it by 7z

http://kp4068.tistory.com/1591

Hi everyone! Today I found a new post on EiheiSpot Blog about clothing, but one link is already broken, other one gives no permission (as Google translated to me), so can anyone say, where it can be downloaded?

Screenshot

SCR_UNPBO_4.jpg

Post itself

You must download all four file and unpack it by 7z

http://kp4068.tistory.com/1591

Oh, thank you for so quick reply and for link!