Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Are there any really big player homes? As in, can house 10-15 NPCs big? Without too many requirements?

I am trying to modify an existing indoor environment, but it's slow going. (I also still don't know how to flag the area to never spawn enemies and never show as cleared.) If someone with more time and patience than me has already done it, that'd be great. (Not just because I have a fallback; I'd love to see how other people have handled things like getting NPCs to sandbox, crafting stations, assigning beds, etc.)

Also, has anyone ever retextured lockpicks? I have retextures for almost everything except lockpicks and skeever tails, and it's so jarring to see this ugly blurry thing pop up in the inventory view.

Hi, I'm about to start roleplaying as a female barbarian and I've just found who's gonna be the inspiration for my new character:

post-875716-0-36528000-1476360032_thumb.jpg

post-875716-0-96683400-1476360231_thumb.jpg

Her name is Shay Massey and I'm looking for a hair mod which includes a hairstyle like hers. Thanks.

Also, can you send me links of UUNP barbarian-esque armors (light armor if possible).

hello

i search Cloak Of Lace For Lady hdt version

i have download from nexus but is not hdt and in youtube i see hdt version but no link

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/872321-cloak-of-lace-for-lady/?p=42975470

?????

i know this

where is the answer ?? or link ?

you know that not, if you must ask!

so as it looks @markdf is the answer!

If you read this page the HDT version was removed!

So no link.

He is the only one who has a private version.  ;)

hello

i search Cloak Of Lace For Lady hdt version

i have download from nexus but is not hdt and in youtube i see hdt version but no link

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/872321-cloak-of-lace-for-lady/?p=42975470

?????

i know this

where is the answer ?? or link ?

you know that not, if you must ask!

so as it looks @markdf is the answer!

If you read this page the HDT version was removed!

So no link.

He is the only one who has a private version.  ;)

sorry i spreak english very bad

Namaste Friends,

• I wanna be a Magic Boy, but I want a Limit of my Magic power, I did saw some "eat, sleep, drink & bath" mods but they did just reduce the Power of the magic "speech power" or something like this, but I want a limit to my Magic ressource (I guess mana) so I can NOT any more cast spells if I'm out of power and I have to sleep, eat, drink and yeah to get the power back, do you guys something that can help me to limit my Mana/power on this way? (yeah i could just use the mod and if it say I'm hungry I stop use spells, but with a real working feature it would feel better).
  • I need/want a Mod that allows me to change my appeareance but it don't have to touch my wearing items or anything, the think behind it is that I wanna play a half Dragon half Elf like the "Animagus" in Harry Potter. So for the Dragon I will use the the Argonian race (maybe is there a mod to add some wings?).
    And if I swap to my Elf Form I look like a Nord with elf face. (I like the nords^^)

I hope you can help me.

Greetings
Prusias

Edited by Prusias

Namaste Friends,

1. Is there a mod with a full interactive Castle where I can play the Lord/King and with NPCS ?
  2. I wanna be a Magic Boy, but I want a Limit of my Magic power, I did saw some "eat, sleep, drink & bath" mods but they did just reduce the Power of the magic "speech power" or something like this, but I want a limit to my Magic ressource (I guess mana) so I can NOT any more cast spells if I'm out of power and I have to sleep, eat, drink and yeah to get the power back, do you guys something that can help me to limit my Mana/power on this way? (yeah i could just use the mod and if it say I'm hungry I stop use spells, but with a real working feature it would feel better).

I hope you can help me.

Greetings

Prusias

For number 1, there are three mods of varying degrees of stability that allow one to become a Lord or King: Become Jarl of Ivarstead, Become King of Riverhelm and Become Lord of Utgard.

Namaste Friends,

• Is there a mod with a full interactive Castle where I can play the Lord/King and with NPCS ?
  • I wanna be a Magic Boy, but I want a Limit of my Magic power, I did saw some "eat, sleep, drink & bath" mods but they did just reduce the Power of the magic "speech power" or something like this, but I want a limit to my Magic ressource (I guess mana) so I can NOT any more cast spells if I'm out of power and I have to sleep, eat, drink and yeah to get the power back, do you guys something that can help me to limit my Mana/power on this way? (yeah i could just use the mod and if it say I'm hungry I stop use spells, but with a real working feature it would feel better).

I hope you can help me.

Greetings

Prusias

For number 1, there are three mods of varying degrees of stability that allow one to become a Lord or King: Become Jarl of Ivarstead, Become King of Riverhelm and Become Lord of Utgard.

Thank you very very much, you make me happy like a little Child with a candy *_*

*here take my free hug!*

I need now another one to the others :)

I need/want a Mod that allows me to change my appeareance but it don't have to touch my wearing items or anything, the think behind it is that I wanna play a half Dragon half Elf like the "Animagus" in Harry Potter. So for the Dragon I will use the the Argonian race (maybe is there a mod to add some wings?).

And if I swap to my Elf Form I look like a Nord with elf face. (I like the nords^^)

Hello.I am looking for a hairstyle that is similar to this :

post-9628-0-14571600-1476530194_thumb.jpg

I have checked all the hairpacks I could find on nexus but their buns hairstyle always have unnecessary hairs added to the side or the front, etc...

Does anyone know where to find a bun hairstyle where the hairs are going straight to the back of the head like in the picture?