Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Hi guys :D 2nd post here i think hahaha, after hours trying to figure how to make it work i gave up with bijin warmaidens and trying to change the naked bodys to UNPB ( when they cloths on  they have the correct boobs but as soon as they get naked they get the original body with i dislike ) does anyone know any mod that does that same that bijin but that also uses UNPB? doesnt have to be lore friendly, i just want beautiful female npcs and, hopefully someone can help me with my other question, im currently using a mod to change all the armor to UNPB but, it doesnt have a good quality, doesn anyone knows a mod that does have it? thanks :D

Hi guys :D 2nd post here i think hahaha, after hours trying to figure how to make it work i gave up with bijin warmaidens and trying to change the naked bodys to UNPB ( when they cloths on  they have the correct boobs but as soon as they get naked they get the original body with i dislike ) does anyone know any mod that does that same that bijin but that also uses UNPB? doesnt have to be lore friendly, i just want beautiful female npcs and, hopefully someone can help me with my other question, im currently using a mod to change all the armor to UNPB but, it doesnt have a good quality, doesn anyone knows a mod that does have it? thanks :D

You could use the customizers for Bijin Warmaidens, Wives and NPCs.

I.FUCKING.LOVE.YOU  thank you sooooooooo much <3

Im using the customizer as you suggested but, for some reason, some female NPC refuse to use a UNPB body and are using their default Bijin petite body :( do you know why is that?

Can anyone help me download this mod by uploading it to Mega? http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-602.html password is 72e0

There's a screenshot showing how to download, but I still can't figure it out for the life of me.

Thanks

https://639df5.lc.yunpan.cn/lk/cSWqvfp6a9Yby#/-0

That is the folder, bzt you need an account there to download it.

Crreate one and you can download it.

Namaste Friends,

• I wanna be a Magic Boy, but I want a Limit of my Magic power, I did saw some "eat, sleep, drink & bath" mods but they did just reduce the Power of the magic "speech power" or something like this, but I want a limit to my Magic ressource (I guess mana) so I can NOT any more cast spells if I'm out of power and I have to sleep, eat, drink and yeah to get the power back, do you guys something that can help me to limit my Mana/power on this way? (yeah i could just use the mod and if it say I'm hungry I stop use spells, but with a real working feature it would feel better).
  • I need/want a Mod that allows me to change my appeareance but it don't have to touch my wearing items or anything, the think behind it is that I wanna play a half Dragon half Elf like the "Animagus" in Harry Potter. So for the Dragon I will use the the Argonian race (maybe is there a mod to add some wings?).

And if I swap to my Elf Form I look like a Nord with elf face. (I like the nords^^)

I hope you can help me.

Greetings

Prusias

Push :)

@Endomiel is that normal not possible?

How do i add ranks to a perk from a perk mod? I've been trying to do this for sperg but cant find any of the sperg perks. specifically if anyone wants to do it for me i want to make a 4 rank extra effect so i can have 5 enchantments.

There's a mod on the Nexus that contains a book that grants Perk points when you read it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25607/?

no i ment increase the magnitude of the perk so i can have 4 more ranks of extra effect.

Namaste Friends,

• I wanna be a Magic Boy, but I want a Limit of my Magic power, I did saw some "eat, sleep, drink & bath" mods but they did just reduce the Power of the magic "speech power" or something like this, but I want a limit to my Magic ressource (I guess mana) so I can NOT any more cast spells if I'm out of power and I have to sleep, eat, drink and yeah to get the power back, do you guys something that can help me to limit my Mana/power on this way? (yeah i could just use the mod and if it say I'm hungry I stop use spells, but with a real working feature it would feel better).
  • I need/want a Mod that allows me to change my appeareance but it don't have to touch my wearing items or anything, the think behind it is that I wanna play a half Dragon half Elf like the "Animagus" in Harry Potter. So for the Dragon I will use the the Argonian race (maybe is there a mod to add some wings?).

And if I swap to my Elf Form I look like a Nord with elf face. (I like the nords^^)

I hope you can help me.

Greetings

Prusias

Push :)

@Endomiel is that normal not possible?

As far as I know, staffs are twohanded weapons.

Question good sirs and stuff, anyone know of a fix for Skeletons and Crossbows? I've added NPO-Crossbows and unfortunately I keep seeing that specific annoyance where skeles just do wide-arm holdouts like they're unarmed when they're using crossbows all the time.

Still hoping to find a fix for this somewhere.

Hi I am looking for this mod .

Anyone know where i can get it? It used to be in steam workshop but now it's gone. Hope someone can help me find it. The mod is Cloud Strife with Finall Fantasy Armor + it's weapon pouch.

P/S: I have models of the weapon pouch and the main blade close version made by my friend but i don't know how to get them into skyrim.If someone can help me do it,i can send the model files.Thank you.

Maybe these mods can be helpful:

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/70224/?

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/63443/?

https://steamcommuni...s/?id=467236527

Thanks for the link Enya but I already have all that mod from the link.

Looking for the "old" DEM-Lilith v1.6 version of the Demonica body. All links that I could find directed me to the new 2.1.2 version. Does anyone still have a copy of the older 1.6 version for me? 

Thanks in advance!

I have the 1.6.1 version

Thank you sooo much!!!  You saved my next follower project!   :heart:

I just wanted to check if there are CBBE Bodyslide versions of any of these outfits:

I did find the TBBP version of the Imperial Outfit, but I'm specifically looking for ones with Bodyslide options because I use a Bodyslide preset based on CBBE (and it takes me a very long time to convert outfits in OS). I couldn't find anything about the others in CBBE, but maybe I'm not looking properly.