Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

There are a couple very similar styles in the SG Hair Pack (220 or 268 versions).

is it? i'm using SG Hairpack too, did i missed it when i last time checked?hmm

thank you for replying, maybe i'll do a thorough check later

Here you'll find a hairstyle that is very similar. :)

KS Hairdos - 265 by Kalilies Shocky and Stealthic Khaos

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58221/?

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/58221-4-1411503149.jpg

SAKURA

thanks. it was good, but, i don't know, something just doesn't feel right, too much volume if i must say

i want it to kinda look like this hair (serana form SBF on nexus) but instead of the side ponytail, i want a bun.

6657418-1373327392.jpg

or like this,

is there any skyrim version of this hair?

tumblr_n3e0eh07ZV1se515ao2_500.png

mind if i ask for any other alternatives? sorry for troubling you

There are a couple very similar styles in the SG Hair Pack (220 or 268 versions).

SAKURA

thanks. it was good, but, i don't know, something just doesn't feel right, too much volume if i must say

i want it to kinda look like this hair (serana form SBF on nexus) but instead of the side ponytail, i want a bun.

6657418-1373327392.jpg

or like this,

KS Hairdos: Crescent, Guajira, Pixie Dust, Sakura (the lower "temptress race" looking pics were too dark for me to make out clearly)

ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_4 may have 1 or 2

SG has a couple similar - www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjIIlIJ20ko

Between these 3 one of them should have one suitable. 647 styles to choose from.

Can anyone edit out the pauldron struts from the Aetherium Armor? (http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/23530/?) Or perhaps someone already edited them out?

I checked them out in Nifskope, but they are grouped together with some other armor details, that I would rather not remove. As far as I know, you can't use Nifskope to edit polygons (or whatever they are called) And I fail even at importing nif to Blender (even with all those fancy Python extensions).

Can anyone refer me to a fixed 7B variant/version of the Blade and Soul Qinglang Armor (its a set of A B C in one package)? The one on the 7BO page here and on Eiheispot (one mediafire link for both) is bugged with the torso armor meshes having shoes' meshes attached to it so if you wear the shoes you get four feet on your character.  :wacko:

I've sorta been peeping at this site on and off, this is the first time I've decided to post though, I wish people on the Nexus would just answer questions that I have instead of ignoring me *sigh* So, Im just looking for a simple mod that adds a unicorn horn as an accessory like a circlet, or even a race that just has a unicorn horn on it. It's for a character build project I want to work on but it's proving more tedious then it's worth...

I've sorta been peeping at this site on and off, this is the first time I've decided to post though, I wish people on the Nexus would just answer questions that I have instead of ignoring me *sigh* So, Im just looking for a simple mod that adds a unicorn horn as an accessory like a circlet, or even a race that just has a unicorn horn on it. It's for a character build project I want to work on but it's proving more tedious then it's worth...

Hello Kayana, i to shared the irritation for nexus as it seems like their forums are just dead. Or no one cares, where as here people will bother to give you an answer, [mainly because i think they too suffered through being ignored.] so here goes.

I looked for something like this myself a LONG time ago, mainly because im a horn lady! i like horns, not in any kinky way, im a fan of demons, and dragons, and any sorts else, and their horns, add such an alure. And for a while i was interested in a unicorn horn, to my disappointment i found nothing. i looked high and low, i posted at least three times on this thread, no one heard anything of it! which is sad really, you'd think someone would have been like. 'hey look, theres this awesome unicorn mod, let's make it killable and let you take it's horn, and maybe have it turn into an undead monster after and try to kill you in return!' [just goin by lore guys. XD] But yeah, no unicorn horn i could find, which left me sad, because i had a curious character to fill. [im an rper so i do like to flesh out my characters even strange characters and such]

But! i saw your post, and i decided to go looking, and then i remembered i saw a picture of a unicorn lady a while back. And decided to go digging, and low and behold, i found it. There is a race here on Loverslab, that is somewhat beasty, i did some brief looking at it, you can look into more, but from what i understand the author released a unicorn race, which seems to be ladies with uncorn horns, and hoof feet. [i hope im right and they aren't just using it as example but looks real so far] Bewarned their bodies seem a bit busty because i believe the body type is UNPB, and possibly a mash with CBBE? but yeah, i guess. This is alll i could find of unicorn horns as a possible player attachment, there maybe something on a more obscure site, or something someone has made privately they'd be willing to upload, but so far i haven't seen anything, and will get back to you if i find anything!

Heres the link. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19649-custom-race-mods-by-trykz-tcra-update-11914/

Im thinking it's under their 'race' thing in the secondish post, where it says 'unicorn.rar' could give it a try at least.

Im going to leave you some other fun links you may enjoy!

Other Equipable Horns

Unicorn 1, 2, and 3

Some Dragon stuff! Wings, Tails. 2

Hope i helped a little!

SAKURA

6657418-1373327392.jpg

or like this,

KS Hairdos: Crescent, Guajira, Pixie Dust, Sakura (the lower "temptress race" looking pics were too dark for me to make out clearly)

ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_4 may have 1 or 2

SG has a couple similar - www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjIIlIJ20ko

Between these 3 one of them should have one suitable. 647 styles to choose from.

thanks, i've installed all but there are not even one style that came close

well there is one, the sakura from KS hairdos, but the bun is too big for my taste

the one from KS hairdos is like this

stylelab-beauty-blog-donut-bun-tutorial-

while i want something like this

55.jpg

698bd22d8939c010d9aea62d11f7bd96.jpg

Hello everyone, I come here with a request for various people who knows how Nifskope works and be able to make mod work with Dual sheath redux. I have tried times and times again but failed as the weapons came out invisible. Now, what I am asking is.. For anyone to do this for me, and potentially release it to everyone.
I have the mod author's permission!  This isn't some selfish request.
The mod I asked for permission is Lilith's Tools. Im basically asking for Dual sheath redux support for the two handed things.
So please if anyone can do this, please do. Thank you for reading.

Thanks for the Reply! I did notice the discussion for the mod while it was first considered/announced. However, I didn't care for the asexuality. I will take a look in it still and see if I can't do something with this build idea xD ty.

Anyone by chance have a copy of EWI's HD retextures? Like... all of them lol?

I seem to have lost them all. And since they have taken them off Nexus, I can't get them again. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. :)

I currently have all of them from 8 hours or so before they got taken down.

they are 2gb's in total, i have 0.7 mbps upload ( outback yay ) if someone else cant get them up in a few days just msg me with a site i can upload that much to.

some things could be from other uploaders, its just everything from 24/10/2014 8:07pm to 8:28pm which is when i downloaded them all :P

Anyone by chance have a copy of EWI's HD retextures? Like... all of them lol?

I seem to have lost them all. And since they have taken them off Nexus, I can't get them again. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. :)

I currently have all of them from 8 hours or so before they got taken down.

they are 2gb's in total, i have 0.7 mbps upload ( outback yay ) if someone else cant get them up in a few days just msg me with a site i can upload that much to.

some things could be from other uploaders, its just everything from 24/10/2014 8:07pm to 8:28pm which is when i downloaded them all :P

That is awesome to hear. Didn't realize it was so big though, my bad. :s

Don't worry about straining it if it's too much to upload. It's perfectly alright. I read on reddit just a bit ago that EWI was planning on uploading their mods to their own site now, so I'll just wait till they do that. Don't want to be a burden. :)

But thanks regardless. If I would of known it was that big, I wouldn't of asked lol.

Hi! Was wondering if anyone had a backup of "Anime Ninja Sprint"? I can get some animations out of Shaydow's Vampire Lord animation pack but not the default sprinting...

Here Heem !

(its attached to the post)

Thanks so much!! I was also wondering where you got that lovely hoodie your avatar is wearing, could you link to it or attach it to a post?

Aaaah Its from.. Fox 34 I think. I got mine from Fox Merged(Which doesn't work with Riverwood Enhancements/Town upgrades) because Fox Merged adds a building in riverwood.. Sooooo.. yea. I don,t know how to make it not conflict. Here. http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/977-foxmerged-2/

Download 1, two and three. and then try to extract from 1 ? I think thats how it works.

Is there a mod that shows you a full list of all enchanments you know or the properties of alchemical ingerdients you've discovered? All in a convenient MCM? I just think it is a little arduous to (find! and) visit crafting stations to check out what you know.

I wanted to test out EWIs skyrimpref inis but all of his mods aren't on nexus. Anybody have the 'high' skyrimpref he made, or perhaps a list of the settings he used? 

You can try this. This is my personal tweak of EWIs High Skyrim Prefs and Inis. I've added multithreading and havok of course and tweaked it to my system, but you can adjust the little bits for your own.

EWIs High SkyrimPrefs and Inis.rar

Does anyone know where I can find a "pretty" race that also supports men? As in, one that allows me to make Final Fantasy style men? I tried looking at the Ningheim race but the men still look very masculine. The closest I can find is "Pretty Face", but that's a texture/mesh replacer and I don't want it to effect everyone in Skyrim.

2 Requests:

1:

Is there any armor mods that look at least similar to this? http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Tioz_Set

I'm kinda sick of all the skimpy armor mods for females at this point.

2:

If somebody wouldn't mind taking time from their own stuff to maybe convert thees files to work in skyrim i'd be grateful.

can you put the Texture too..? (^q^)

woops. forgot those were needed lol.

here they are.

Ctail.dds

InariSippoW.dds