Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Could someone uploading these files again?

Asian Doll Face for UNP 52287-3-1.7z 
Asian Doll Face for Fair Skin Complexion UNP 52287-3-1.7z 
Asian Doll Face for CBBE-52287-3-1-1.7z

http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/4809909/file.html <- asian dollface for fair skin complexion unp

http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/31692532/file.html <-girl of innocence 4.2.4

The second has the latest updates to the meshes and has some really neat makeup variations as well as textures, there's cbbe and unp bodies (and ygnord of both) variants in that second one. Hang onto it, the creator of this mesh is always posting and removing the darn thing from various places :(

Is there a mod out that has book weapons that cast spells the same as staves? I'm not talking about swords that look like books. More like books instead of staves. Not the book of white or weiss as well.

Also, does anybody remember a mod that changes the sound (I can't remember if it was when leveling up or when absorbing dragon souls) with a female voice (I think from a youtuber) that HAS a part where there are small female chanting voices saying "Dovahkiin, Dovahkii~iin...". I use the female dragon soul absorption with Mimi Page's voice but it's not that...

Thank you, can I also that over LoverGirl Race or Children of the Sky Race copying?.

Not sure as I don't use either of those mods.

Also, does anybody remember a mod that changes the sound (I can't remember if it was when leveling up or when absorbing dragon souls) with a female voice (I think from a youtuber) that HAS a part where there are small female chanting voices saying "Dovahkiin, Dovahkii~iin...". I use the female dragon soul absorption with Mimi Page's voice but it's not that...

Is it this one? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13850/?   There's a ton of options, I tried checking, but most of the vids don't exist. There is a female voiced version on one of the options. Can't check it right now to verify.

Does anyone know if there's a simple way to adjust or a mod that adjusts the placement of 2 handed weapons to accommodate for asses of greater intensity? I did a quick search, but couldn't really find anything.

I believe both Enhanced Character Edit and Racemenu had sliders for  weapon placement

Thank you, can I also that over LoverGirl Race or Children of the Sky Race copying?.

Not sure as I don't use either of those mods.

Is it this one? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13850/?   There's a ton of options, I tried checking, but most of the vids don't exist. There is a female voiced version on one of the options. Can't check it right now to verify.

Thanks, yeah the vids are gone. I can't test it myself as well which is why I asked here (hoping for a more exact response). Still, thanks. I probably won't be able to use it though seeing as it has numerous incompatibilities with other animation mods out now (I just wanted it audio-wise).

Anyone have a hit on that book weapons that shoot magic like staves?

I've searched high and low, and dug through many Russian and Japanese modding sites, so I guess this is my final option.

I'm looking for BTRH Followers - Private Squad verison 1.2. It used to be downloadable on the Nexus page, but it was removed by the author for some unknown reason.

U02yPCC.jpg

Does anyone have the older version of this?

hey, guys. I wonder if someone could tell me of some mods that have some simple short hairs for females. most of the hair mods that I know have mostly long and voluminous hairs. they are nice, but not exactly what I want. 

Try "Morten hair" (pack 1 + 2), there are some short hairstyles for women:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/9898-sharing-my-ports/

I too am looking for hair mods that are not voluminous, not necessarily need to be short but more slick back like the classic Leia and Padme looks in Star Wars, or what you normally would see with dancer/ballerina.  The only one I've seen is on Demonica Lilith promotional screen shots which is not compatible with anything and does not come with the author reserve ponytail hair anyway.

Is there a mod that allows time to pass as you read books and stuff? I am playing a Vampire character and I figure reading books is a good way to pass time. Problem is I only kill real-time playing the game and not in-game. A mod like that can be instrumental for me. Or perhaps a cooking mod that allows you experiment with different cooking ingredients? Much like alchemy.

trying to find these hairs:

tumblr_ncyexu20zV1sa006co4_500.png

tumblr_ncyexu20zV1sa006co5_500.png

tumblr_ncyexu20zV1sa006co3_500.png

tumblr_ncyexu20zV1sa006co2_500.png

they are from here:

http://iamthekingofsass.tumblr.com/post/99196669188/satans-hairpack-this-mod-adds-21-hairstyles-for

but the links are broken.

KS Hairdos - 265 by Kalilies Shocky and Stealthic Khaos

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58221/?

Thank you, ironically that's the mod I was downloading because I thought the author of the mod implied they werent included, good to see they were.

I don't think this set is in KS hair at all. I'd be wearing that Panda hair in a heartbeat if it was. I went to the link on nexus and went through the chart just to be sure. That tumblr post was just updated a few days ago and both links are no-go already due to copyright complaints from the looks of it.

I do see in KS hairs readme where there are now 300 hairs, but nothing says anywhere what they are. Redownloading to check because I'm dying of curiosity.

Will take longer for me to figure out, my game simply stops working when I install any huge mod with tons of hairstyles. So I'll have to check 1 by 1 the files with NifSkope and just select the ones I want if they're even there. But I am already doubting it.

Just got done checking, it overrides itself when I swapped mod orders in MO, checked in racemenu anyway just in case I had missed it but none of those from sassy's is in KS hairdos. (Sorry it took so long, I got distracted watching my bf carve a mech warrior timberwolf into a pumpkin lol)

What a let down, I saw someone upload a follower mod that uses those hairs, maybe if I ask him he'll share them with me.

A sims creator had a hissy fit and got it deleted off of mediafire. Nanabeats is uploading it to her site soon. By the way the name of the pack is Satan's Hair Pack

Anything new happening with this one?

Guest Plastrader

I have two questions:

1: Speaking of Saber cats, is there a mod which set Saber cats to neutral if you play as Khajiit?

Because in my world it doesn't make sense if they're hostile.

I know that large cats doesn't go that well together, but they're not instantly attacking eachother either.

2: Followers carrying banners/standards

post-115285-0-70336000-1413980238_thumb.jpg

Guest Plastrader

1. I don't know a mod like this, I just know that you can fine tune every game's mobs AI with Grimy's SkyAi mod, though it may be quite overkill for just what you need.

2. Neat feature, bonus if the follower can also bang 2 halves of a coconut together while running, :heart:  But more seriously, sorry, I've no idea.

1: Yeah, I think it would be easy enough just to add one faction, glue that to the sabre cats somehow and the same on Khajiit.

I just had to ask because it's no fun doing what's already been done.

2: LOL! Yeah that would be awesome!!

Is there a mod that allows time to pass as you read books and stuff? I am playing a Vampire character and I figure reading books is a good way to pass time. Problem is I only kill real-time playing the game and not in-game. A mod like that can be instrumental for me. Or perhaps a cooking mod that allows you experiment with different cooking ingredients? Much like alchemy.

I happened to spot this one just the other day and dug it back up for you: Living Takes Time - it says you can pick and choose what events will make game time pass and reading books is one of them. 

I have two questions:

1: Speaking of Saber cats, is there a mod which set Saber cats to neutral if you play as Khajiit?

Because in my world it doesn't make sense if they're hostile.

I know that large cats doesn't go that well together, but they're not instantly attacking eachother either.

2: Followers carrying banners/standards

attachicon.gifLLFYeahBanner.jpg

Another configurable mod to set things to suit your playthrough- One with Nature. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks like you can tweak the responses of various critters to suit the character's RP relationships. 

My turn! :)

I thought of this last night while playing- it might be possible to parse the text of player dialogue responses and run a simple 'nod' animation if the player chooses one that contains words like "yes" and "agree".  I'm thinking this could help the player character feel less of a blank-faced, unresponsive zombie in conversations, the way the Player Headtracking mod helps bring them to life a little more. 

Maybe someone's already given this a shot and it's out there somewhere?

Are there any grey alien race mods? I'm kind of disappointed to see mostly ALIENS xenomorphs.

I'm looking for a race as tall as ordinary humans, or taller. Not short little aliens.

Three fingers a must.

Japanese or English, doesn't matter.

I can also share some Daz3D files of alien types, but only if you know how to work with getting morphed Genesis into Skyrim.

I have a modified grey texture for it.

Please also message my inbox in case I get lost on this thread :­)

Hey.
I recently got a refreshing case of BSOD and had to reinstall windows and I lost my mods. Most of them were fairly easy to recover, but I'm missing a follower mod that I used to have.

The follower was an elf/elven and had blonde shoulder-length hair that started curling at the end. She was located in the Winking Skeever in Solitude and if I remember correctly she wore Elven Armor. The mod would be easy to find if I could remember the name of the follower but I'm drawing a blank. Tried extensive googling/searching for the mod, but with no match.

Could I find a savior from here?

EDIT: Thank you for the quick reply! The mod was this: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1038-yuih-standalone-follower-filauria/