Random tattoos appearing on my sims?

So I've just started noticing that my sims have random tattoos showing up on them while playing. So far I've only noticed it on the female teens in the household. The tattoos are CC that I have installed but there is no method to when they show up and vanish. I have tons of mods and CC installed so I'd rather not start having to troubleshoot every mod. Has anyone else experienced this and, if so, what did you do to fix it? Thanks.

On 6/3/2022 at 1:51 PM, jlw484 said:

So I've just started noticing that my sims have random tattoos showing up on them while playing. So far I've only noticed it on the female teens in the household. The tattoos are CC that I have installed but there is no method to when they show up and vanish. I have tons of mods and CC installed so I'd rather not start having to troubleshoot every mod. Has anyone else experienced this and, if so, what did you do to fix it? Thanks.

A screenshot would help ;)

On 6/3/2022 at 8:51 AM, jlw484 said:

This is a case of tags being messed up for those tattoos.

I'm not going to sugar-coat this - you have some CC tattoos that aren't tagged properly and you'll have to either fix them with "Sims 4 Studio" or delete them all together.

If these tattoos are showing up randomly, they're obviously tagged to be used randomly.

They may also have missing tags for every outfit and that results in you seeing them wearing it in Every Day outfits but they might take them off in their Formal outfit depending on how they're tagged.

13 hours ago, BatDood said:

This is a case of tags being messed up for those tattoos.

I'm not going to sugar-coat this - you have some CC tattoos that aren't tagged properly and you'll have to either fix them with "Sims 4 Studio" or delete them all together.

If these tattoos are showing up randomly, they're obviously tagged to be used randomly.

They may also have missing tags for every outfit and that results in you seeing them wearing it in Every Day outfits but they might take them off in their Formal outfit depending on how they're tagged.

Thank you. I'll go through and check those out.