Endless Space 2: Erotic Space

This mod adds ten erotic themed quests/questlines to the game. All quests include new images and flavor text.
Effort has been taken to ensure the the graphics and plot are reasonably lore friendly. Thanks for downloading and enjoy!

Install as normal:

1) Find the 'Endless Space 2\Community' folder.
File Path Example:C:\Users\User\Documents\Endless Space 2\Community (if the 'Community' folder does not exist, you'll need to create the folder.)

2) Extract 'Erotic Space' folder out from the .zip paste it in the 'Community' folder listed above.

3) Launch the game and click the 'Mods' option in the main menu.

4) Check the mod to activate it and begin a NEW GAME.

5) Assuming no edits have been made to the QuestDefinitions.xml file,  you should see a quest titled 'Special Delivery - Part 1' initiate on turn 10.

For the purposes of testing, the stock version of this mod is scripted to trigger every questline in a single play through by turn 140. None of the quests are faction dependent at this time.
A new questline will trigger every 15 to 20 turns. If you would like a more randomized experience, changes must be made to the QuestDefinitions.xml file.

See Readme.txt for details.

1) If updates are released for this mod. Replace all outdated files with the newer versions.

2) This is a relatively old game so I don't expect this mod to gain much traction. However, if there is interest I might release additional content of a similar fashion in the future. I have messed around with adding events and heroes to the game and I have a few ideas for some erotic questlines with those features.

All artwork used in this mod was found online and often heavily modified by myself to fit the game.
I will formally credit the original artists where possible on the mod download page.
If you would like to view the art outside the game check ...Community\Erotic Space\Resources\Gui
All flavor text was authored my me.
Feel free to copy any of the code from this mod for use in your own quests but ask for permission before using other assets.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...