Just4u.FF7RE Sephiroth Armor [HDT-SMP] SE

1.thumb.png.c5369421855e6db7bd03dc6aba520d10.png

-Description-

Ported from Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Sephiroth's equipments.

Sorry for kept u waiting so loooooooooooooong. ?

p.s. This outfit is built in the shape of SAM, but SOS/HIMBO body can wear it as well.

SOS/HIMBO user will find that the UV layer is dislocated when equipping with the upperbody-naked variants.

Sephiroth's head is not included in this mod, the screenshots are taken with ShinglesCat's standalone Sephiroth race,  I've also included a weight slider patch for the Race.

The screenshots are brought to you by my dear friend Luceian

-Notes-

SE version supports SMP hair, so u don't need the wigs.

If u are going to use SC's Sephiroth Race, remember to copy the skeleton.nif from XPMSSE to SC's body mesh folder!

-Requirements-

HDT-SMP / Faster HDT-SMP

XPMSSE

AdditemMenu

-Permission-

Do whatever you want to the file, but ensure you credit Square Enix : )

-Credit-

All assets belong to Square Enix Co.

realclone - for making SMP configs

Humus - for providing cubemaps

ShinglesCat - for providing high quality head ports

Luceian - for amazing showcase screenshots

KouLeifoh&Vector - for SAM Body

this is literally everything i could hope for in a dedicated sephiroth playthrough. thank you so much ;w;

however, i've stumbled onto a problem where the hdt hair included in the racemenu sliders isn't working, even with the latest faster hdt-smp update. i've tried resetting the physics and even reinstalling everything to no avail. is there a permanent solution for it? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I was waiting for this armor for ever since I get Sphiroth follower/race, there is one on a certain site but is under paywall so thats a big NO for me, but for some razon my Skyrim negates me to play with this armor enable, it CTD on any save, help would be preciated

Edit: Tried in a new save, it works, wich means I need to unistall sephiroth, and reinstall him with the armor, so it was on my end as though, nop still ctd, if I want to play with this armor should by on a new save :(

Edited by Jack005
update
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi i tried to 3ba it with a "ok" result but while i where at it i encoutner a potential serious bug the "skirt" is duplicating itself endlessly. after some testing it seams that the original male version also has this bug for me. any help would be great. i am on ae 659 gog with the unofficial hdt.

• 3 months later...
On 1/1/2023 at 6:08 AM, moon.man19 said:

When you guys use the standalone race are ya'll getting purple Sephiroth? If so, did you find a fix?

I use that one and put the armor on the follower and get sephirotScreenShot2.png.ef83fa3307dcb630288fba0eca210c26.pngScreenShot1.png.b9921658b10e7ce95f9eff983ebcc29e.pngScreenShot3.png.f2386596db3e6b5e2510b78af24ddc5e.pngh 4 hands 4 legs flotting, dont know what im doing wrong, but my character can use the armor wich is not why i get the mod :(

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...