A room with it's own toy?

A just encountered a weird bug.

I loaded a room into the PE only to find a toy floating in the middle of the room. It's not linked to the model. I can't move it or change it.

Weirder still, I can actually ADD a second toy linked to the model so that I have two toys with only one model.

I have NO idea how this happened, but it opens up some interesting possibilities if someone can figure out how to reproduce the bug & control it. (I need to experiment to see if the bug can be duplicated.)

The ROOM is definitely the source of the bug. I changed rooms (same model, same pose) and the bug disappeared. Then I tried changing models but going back to the original room and the bug returned:

(Just one model, yet two toys.)

room-toy-bug1.jpg

(Toy bear linked to the model. Could not disconnect or change the room toy.)
room-toy-bug2.jpg

(Changed rooms. Same pose & model. No bug.)
room-toy-bug3.jpg

(Different model, original room. Bug returns.)
room-toy-bug4.jpg

I'm going to copy the addon/AM room to a stock copy of VX to see if the bug travels with it. If so, I'll upload it in case anyone wants to experiment.) ;)

5 hours ago, OysterMug said:

Gack! I must apologize.

A few months ago, I converted a toy into a H5 Object as part of a test of my "H4 to H5 Converter" and totally forgot to remove it.

I'm an idiot. ?

Yeah i know things like that,it happened so often to me that i could sing a song about it.LOL