HAZ Plug

View File

A tiny little mod that adds an anal insertable with the effects of a hazmat suit.

What? Why?

Because I've always wanted something like this and it amused me. Also I'm kinda between major projects at the moment, with one in a holding pattern and another I'm heartily procrastinating on.

How Would This Even Work? Is It Lore Friendly?

Look, it's a stupid little side project to which I've not given a lot of deep thought. Let's say it's a drip feed of Radaway that somehow infuses your skin and never runs out. Or maybe it's part of a sinister Institute plot to... something something *waves hands vaguely in the direction of CIT*.

Will You Expand This?

I have no plans to update this mod, barring some unforeseen bug or conflict resolution. Turns out I received a good suggestion to add fitted anal morphing effects to this plug. So this mod now has two versions, and you may choose between them in the FOMOD installer:

1- Original Version is unchanged from release and retains all of its functional simplicity.

2- Morphs Version will automatically open and expand the anus to match plug size (for certain body types).

I still don't have any real expansion plans. If you'd like to add armor linings or legendary effects, change the slot, expand the selection of items, or otherwise make a more interesting and complex version, please be my guest! All permissions are wide open. Patch away (or just strip mine it for useful bits).

Technical Details

This mod uses slightly modified vanilla assets (med-x/calmex syringe mesh with the needle removed, and a texture with syringe contents colored green instead of purple). All other records are new and shouldn't conflict with anything. Original Version has no scripts, quests, or requirements, and works with any male or female body.

Morphs Version works on FusionGirl Morph+ (for females) and Atomic Muscle (for males). If you don't have one of these bodies, the plug will simply work like the original version on actors of that gender.

Both versions of the plugin are ESL-flagged ESPs.  You can craft the HAZ Plug at a chemistry bench using a single Radaway. The plug itself has the same “rad reduction” enchant as power armor and hazmat suits, coupled with 500 rad resistance like the damaged hazmat suit. You can safely traverse the Glowing Sea while wearing it. HAZ Plug uses slot 57, just like anal plugs from Devious Devices.

Requirements

-Vanilla Fallout 4 (no DLCs needed)

-Optional for Morphs Version: FusionGirl and FusionGirl Morph+ (please see the PotC Morph+ Patch description for more FGM+ info)

-Optional for Morphs Version: Atomic Muscle

Known Issues

Depending on your body, gender, skin texture, and sliders/preset, the position of the plug may be slightly offset from the center of the anus in Original Version. If it's sufficiently bothersome you can fix it in Outfit Studio. Import the plug's nif and a reference body, adjust the plug position, delete the reference body, and export the nif again. For the record, I positioned this plug using a Fusion Girl body with Fusion Girl's Non Realistic Skin and zero sliders.

My Thanks To

This section will be a bit slimmer than normal due to the lack of complexity involved, but nonetheless...

-darkconsole for Plugs of the Commonwealth, whose technique of making insertables from existing vanilla assets (a technique I obviously copied) is brilliant in its simplicity.

-Special thanks to the AAF Help Discord for their assistance past, present, and future.

-As always, honorable mention to Saya_Scarlett for the often thankless work of maintaining the AAF Fucking Manual.

Permissions

All assets are free to use for any purpose. No permission needed. Credit is always nice, though.  ?

Edited by spicydoritos
22 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

How Would This Even Work? Is It Lore Friendly?

Look, it's a stupid little side project to which I've not given a lot of deep thought. Let's say it's a drip feed of Radaway that somehow infuses your skin and never runs out. Or maybe it's part of a sinister Institute plot to... something something *waves hands vaguely in the direction of CIT*.

I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT ANYONE SAYS
THIS IS LORE-FRIENDLY ?

Edited by xXDeliteXx
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm making facial.

I happened to see this.

Maybe it should be made into a consumable? As a wearing item, it is the same as protective clothing, so if it is also an occupied clothing category, as an RP, it is more correct to select protective clothing.

Maybe the according to the original intention of this mod, it is used for emergency avoidance without protective clothing.

Perhaps its only advantage is that compared with similar consumables of the original version, it has no time limit.

So it may be a better consumable, but the price is that you have to take off your clothes to use it, with script control?

This also avoids the effect of breaking clothes that will not reveal the buttocks.

Maybe you need to hurry to a room to restore safe armor protection when you only have it all over your body. Maybe when you have to do this and reach a settlement, it will bring you sh harassers next. I mean, SH will recognize that you are naked. If continue to imagine, maybe there will be a scene. When the harasser rapes you, you still hang it on your body, omg, these are all very RP.

That's all I said. I went on to do facial.

Edited by kziitd
40 minutes ago, kziitd said:

Maybe the according to the original intention of this mod, it is used for emergency avoidance without protective clothing.

The real original intention of this mod is thus: I wanted a single-slot object that would give the effect of a hazmat suit.  Then I thought it would be amusingly lewd if that object needed to be in my character's ass.  That's about as far as my thought process went.  :lol:

However, what you ask for could be made as a separate mod.  Seems straightforward: Make a background perk.  Condition it on keyword from active magic effect from consumable.  Also condition on worn slots.  Figure out what constitutes "naked" or let player select slots in MCM.  Feasible.  Not something I would use personally (I prefer the plug).  If it's something you want I could put it together anyway.

40 minutes ago, kziitd said:

That's all I said. I went on to do facial.

:O:O:star:

Edited by spicydoritos

Just wanted to drop in and say this is one of my favorite mods for my current playthrough. Oh! By the way this seems to work just fine with Animated Fannies if the slot is set correctly!

edit: I'm using Animated Fannies and The 3bbb patch so not sure if it works with just the original CBBE version but I'm pretty sure it does.

Edited by Railgunner2160
4 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

The real original intention of this mod is thus: I wanted a single-slot object that would give the effect of a hazmat suit.  Then I thought it would be amusingly lewd if that object needed to be in my character's ass.  That's about as far as my thought process went.  :lol:

However, what you ask for could be made as a separate mod.  Seems straightforward: Make a background perk.  Condition it on keyword from active magic effect from consumable.  Also condition on worn slots.  Figure out what constitutes "naked" or let player select slots in MCM.  Feasible.  Not something I would use personally (I prefer the plug).  If it's something you want I could put it together anyway.

:O:O:star:

Well, I mean, if this thing brings great benefits, it can also have some "disadvantages" from the RP point of view. That is, you have to use this thing naked, because not every garment has its butt exposed

This "disadvantage" is actually a benefit from the perspective of adult mod, because you have to be naked, and the things you can trigger after nudity may have more development When you encounter a nuclear radiation weather that is sudden and deadly, you use it urgently. Now your body is safe, but because nudity no longer has armor, the hostile factors in the environment may give you new tension All this is woven into a drama caused by the plug

I mean, it's like after using a therapeutic needle, a model of the needle tube is inserted into the player's arm, don't know if it can be realized, and then use the script to automatically remove the contents in slot 33 of the player

If you manually re - wear slot 33, both the effect and the model will disappear.

-------------------------

I suddenly realized that if we continue to treat it as a wearable rather than an auxiliary like a therapeutic needle

If you add a slot 33 or more to it, my proposal will be solved

Edited by kziitd
5 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said:

Just wanted to drop in and say this is one of my favorite mods for my current playthrough. Oh! By the way this seems to work just fine with Animated Fannies if the slot is set correctly!

edit: I'm using Animated Fannies and The 3bbb patch so not sure if it works with just the original CBBE version but I'm pretty sure it does.

How did you change the slot? Is it included in FOMOD or did you have to edit the plugin in xEdit?

I'm planning to give this mod a shot as I like the idea. I'm using CBBE + Animated Fannies (slot 57, if I'm not mistaken).

13 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Version 1.10 is up!

v. 1.10

-New Morphs Version can be chosen optionally in the FOMOD.

-Original Version unchanged and available in the FOMOD.

Thanks for the new version, I want to use the morphs of course(I kinda like that rhyme now that I read it)!  The funny thing is, like washing your car always seems to make it rain, I finally got around to updating the old version with FO4Edit to use slot 56 instead, did my whole complex item sorter run, etc.  Then I wake up today and you've released a new version.... ?

Oh well time to do it all again with the new one, thanks again!!

5 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

How did you change the slot? Is it included in FOMOD or did you have to edit the plugin in xEdit?

I'm planning to give this mod a shot as I like the idea. I'm using CBBE + Animated Fannies (slot 57, if I'm not mistaken).

MCM, under the AAF Animated Fannies mcm menu you have the "Plug slot" option you can choose which slot to use 56, 57, or 58. For HAZ Plug use slot 57.

Edited by Railgunner2160
1 hour ago, Railgunner2160 said:

MCM, under the AAF Animated Fannies mcm menu you have the "Plug slot" option you can choose which slot to use 56, 57, or 58. For HAZ Plug use slot 57.

Got it. Which version should I install, the default one or the Morph+? Asking since the default version doesn't contain stuff to build in BS whereas the Morph+ does.

2 hours ago, RileyAP said:

Thanks for the new version, I want to use the morphs of course(I kinda like that rhyme now that I read it)!  The funny thing is, like washing your car always seems to make it rain, I finally got around to updating the old version with FO4Edit to use slot 56 instead, did my whole complex item sorter run, etc.  Then I wake up today and you've released a new version.... ?

Oh well time to do it all again with the new one, thanks again!!

Yeah that's how I've felt with all the rapid-fire updates to SA & SH lately.  It takes me a good, solid hour to make all my various tweaks each time.  I've adopted a "wait a week and let the new versions pile up a bit" attitude.  :sweat_smile:

12 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said:

Glad you're enjoying it!  It should "work" just fine with any body, in the sense that you can wear it with no morph effects (just like plugs from PotC).  Or are you saying you get the anal opening effect from Animated Fannies?

8 hours ago, kziitd said:

Well, I mean, if this thing brings great benefits, it can also have some "disadvantages" from the RP point of view. That is, you have to use this thing naked, because not every garment has its butt exposed

This "disadvantage" is actually a benefit from the perspective of adult mod, because you have to be naked, and the things you can trigger after nudity may have more development When you encounter a nuclear radiation weather that is sudden and deadly, you use it urgently. Now your body is safe, but because nudity no longer has armor, the hostile factors in the environment may give you new tension All this is woven into a drama caused by the plug

I mean, it's like after using a therapeutic needle, a model of the needle tube is inserted into the player's arm, don't know if it can be realized, and then use the script to automatically remove the contents in slot 33 of the player

If you manually re - wear slot 33, both the effect and the model will disappear.

-------------------------

I suddenly realized that if we continue to treat it as a wearable rather than an auxiliary like a therapeutic needle

If you add a slot 33 or more to it, my proposal will be solved

Ah, but for me, that would actually defeat the purpose.  I *want* to wear my various skimpy clothes and armor with the plug.  And I don't mind unequipping things manually or changing what I wear, if need be.  That said, making a patch that covers slot 33 (or more) would be very simple.  If people want it I will make it.

40 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Got it. Which version should I install, the default one or the Morph+? Asking since the default version doesn't contain stuff to build in BS whereas the Morph+ does.

The Regular version works just fine for Animated Fannies since Animated Fannies is CBBE based not FusionGirl based.

4 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Glad you're enjoying it!  It should "work" just fine with any body, in the sense that you can wear it with no morph effects (just like plugs from PotC).  Or are you saying you get the anal opening effect from Animated Fannies?

With Animated Fannies you get the anal opening effect, I'm guessing since you used the Plugs of the Commonwealth mesh as the starting point and Animated Fannies has a patch for PotC your mesh seems compatible.

39 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

The bodyslides are made for FG and AM.  Specifically, it will make the plug obey Hips Forward and Groin Back sliders for FG to keep the plug position centered on the anus.  I don't think CBBE has those same sliders.  Similarly, the morph scripts call for a morph slider name that doesn't exist in Animated Fannies (I checked).  If AF has some kind of built-in functionality that responds to anything equipped in slot 57, then you can stick with the Original Version.

10 minutes ago, Railgunner2160 said:

With Animated Fannies you get the anal opening effect, I'm guessing since you used the Plugs of the Commonwealth mesh as the starting point and Animated Fannies has a patch for PotC your mesh seems compatible.

To be clear, I 100% used PotC's techniques, but nothing from the mod itself.  The mesh and texture are modified from vanilla assets.  Out of curiosity, I took a gander through AF's scripts.  It seems to be an accident, but... as long as PotC is installed, anything equipped in the chosen slot will open the anus to a default amount.  Neat trick if it's intentional!

Edited by spicydoritos
grammar
19 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

To be clear, I 100% used PotC's techniques, but nothing from the mod itself.  The mesh and texture are modified from vanilla assets.  Out of curiosity, I took a gander through AF's scripts.  It seems to be an accident, but... as long as PotC is installed, anything equipped in the chosen slot will open the anus to a default amount.  Neat trick if it's intentional!

ohh, my apologies for any confusion then.

• 8 months later...

Hi there,

Thank you for this sexy and interesting concept. I played with the mod a bit. Added the HAZ plug to some of the distribution lists, now you may find them being sold by vendors and as random loot (mostly in the Chem/Radaway/RadX LLs) and rarely on raiders.

As this is now easily available, to me it felt like a cheat if I get it early on and become immune to rads, takes all the fun out of survival gameplay. Now HAZ plug takes up torso slot as well as slot 57, forcing the player to go nude if they want rad protection  (only torso armor unequip, arms, legs armor still fine).

Attached my modified esp only, you have to download and install the main mod from the main page. 

Thanks again for the mod :)

HAZplug.zip

• 8 months later...

Made a RobCo Patcher patch zip to add the keyword to allow it to be used with Legendary Effect Overhaul (LEO) - Legendary Modification And More. Allows adding legendary effects to the HAZ Plug via LEO.

Requires RobCo Patcher, as this does not contain any ESP/ESM/ESL file, and only folders/files recognized by RobCo Patcher.

Might spawn on a legendary raider when using with @kaizersoze27's patch above. I don't know, as I have not used said patch.

Can be installed using your favorite mod manager by just adding the zip to it.

hazplug LEO patch.zip

Edited by ptmc2112
On 10/25/2023 at 5:16 AM, ptmc2112 said:

Made a RobCo Patcher patch zip to add the keyword to allow it to be used with Legendary Effect Overhaul (LEO) - Legendary Modification And More. Allows adding legendary effects to the HAZ Plug via LEO.

Requires RobCo Patcher, as this does not contain any ESP/ESM/ESL file, and only folders/files recognized by RobCo Patcher.

Might spawn on a legendary raider when using with @kaizersoze27's patch above. I don't know, as I have not used said patch.

Can be installed using your favorite mod manager by just adding the zip to it.

hazplug LEO patch.zip 952 B · 1 download

Nice! thanks :)

• 3 months later...

Funny idea - the Hazmat was a thorn in my side anyway, the viewing window doesn't show up for me, I don't know why. And since I'm doing HH training, I won't have to "retrain" to flat shoes in the future.
However, I put the slot on the panties, it didn't seem logical to me to have the thing in my butt and not be able to put the top on.
So - thanks for sharing :)

PS: I found the first one in the basement of the Lexington Garage :)

25 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

However, I put the slot on the panties, it didn't seem logical to me to have the thing in my butt and not be able to put the top on.

For the record, that's part of kaizersoze27's patch.  Default version only takes up slot 57.  :)

Hope you enjoy!

8 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

For the record, that's part of kaizersoze27's patch.  Default version only takes up slot 57.  :)

Hope you enjoy!

I installed the main mod and patch. I understood kaizersoze27's comment to mean that both are needed.
I tested it briefly, with the plug under the actress's skirt the glowing sea will be really fun :)

On 6/11/2022 at 4:52 AM, kziitd said:

Maybe it should be made into a consumable?

That would of course be ideal. A gradual release of a substance with a time limit would certainly not make sense, as such a substance already exists with Rad-X. But maybe a one-time use with a very unlimited time?
Since Spicy has already approved that extensions are welcome (at least that's how I understand it), maybe we'll see something like that coming :)

Does the stick act like this UPS interface on the PP or a “normal” plug or are there no erotic effects?