Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

@spicydoritos I've been using the plug for a while now and still think the idea is great.
A question about this, since I'm not familiar with it: is there an easy way to assign the plug a one-time use? That would give the immersion a powerful boost.
Or is it a complicated process to make the plug a consumable?

Posted
42 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

@spicydoritos I've been using the plug for a while now and still think the idea is great.
A question about this, since I'm not familiar with it: is there an easy way to assign the plug a one-time use? That would give the immersion a powerful boost.
Or is it a complicated process to make the plug a consumable?

Rad-x can stack, so using 5 of em in a row will give the same protection as the haz plug, if only temporary.

  • 11 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...