smileymeister Posted September 7 Posted September 7 why my devious device still for woman? fyi. fallout 4 ver 1.10.163
Nivea Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 4 hours ago, smileymeister said: why my devious device still for woman? fyi. fallout 4 ver 1.10.163 Dunno, did you install the mod correctly? Are you using items I didnt convert to men?
smileymeister Posted September 8 Posted September 8 i just realize not all device for male, chastity only for woman yes ?
Nivea Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 7 hours ago, smileymeister said: i just realize not all device for male, chastity only for woman yes ? Yup, there is a list on the front page of what is done and what isnt. I couldnt get them to work in the way I wanted at the time and had hoped to get permission to use some Skyrim Cock cages but I got turned down since AAF Nuka Ride: A Porn Studio Mod already has them. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now