First time posting here but I am at my wits end. I am getting severe exception spam from a certain mod. I wasn't previously but you know how it is. Add the last couple finishing touches, make the perfect loadout for your playthrough, and  THEN it starts throwing errors. Make it so bad, it seemed ignore-able for a while, and now of course I am invested in the sims I have with this loadout. If someone smarter than me can tell me why it is freaking out and how to fix it, I would be eternally grateful. Community library  is up to date, as are the...other mods. Thanks in advance!

mc_lastexception.html

2 minutes ago, Auburnprincess said:

First time posting here but I am at my wits end. I am getting severe exception spam from a certain mod. I wasn't previously but you know how it is. Add the last couple finishing touches, make the perfect loadout for your playthrough, and  THEN it starts throwing errors. Make it so bad, it seemed ignore-able for a while, and now of course I am invested in the sims I have with this loadout. If someone smarter than me can tell me why it is freaking out and how to fix it, I would be eternally grateful. Community library  is up to date, as are the...other mods. Thanks in advance!

mc_lastexception.html 1.12 MB · 0 downloads

First thing is you have 2 duplicate files so you need to find and delete them.

AI Upscaled Food (Merged).packageApr 01 2022

AI Upscaled Food (Merged).packageApr 01 2022** Duplicate Mod **\Mods\

SimmerWellPupper_BetterComputerGames_PlusGamingRig.packageNov 17 2020

SimmerWellPupper_BetterComputerGames_PlusGamingRig.packageNov 17 2020** Duplicate Mod **\Mods\

Next you have .RAR compressed files installed in your Mods folder and they are not allowed as they can't be read by the game.

Devious Desires Mod is causing the errors so it should be removed.

Sims 4 Community Library is only needed for the above Mod ana a couple others so it can also be removed

1 minute ago, Scorpio said:

First thing is you have 2 duplicate files so you need to find and delete them.

AI Upscaled Food (Merged).packageApr 01 2022

AI Upscaled Food (Merged).packageApr 01 2022** Duplicate Mod **\Mods\

SimmerWellPupper_BetterComputerGames_PlusGamingRig.packageNov 17 2020

SimmerWellPupper_BetterComputerGames_PlusGamingRig.packageNov 17 2020** Duplicate Mod **\Mods\

Next you have .RAR compressed files installed in your Mods folder and they are not allowed as they can't be read by the game.

Devious Desires Mod is causing the errors so it should be removed.

Sims 4 Community Library is only needed for the above Mod ana a couple others so it can also be removed

Much appreciated, and I do need to clean those up. The thing is though, DD ran  fine with no exceptions, until I recently added the sim snatcher expansion to it. Then it began behaving  this way. Is there some way another mod could cause DD to throw exceptions, and if so is there something I could have missed to cause that issue? Because I had dozens of hours previously with no exceptions at all, and I have not intention of removing DD wholesale since it caused me no issues before. Though I suppose I could if Sim snatcher works without it.

7 minutes ago, Auburnprincess said:

Much appreciated, and I do need to clean those up. The thing is though, DD ran  fine with no exceptions, until I recently added the sim snatcher expansion to it. Then it began behaving  this way. Is there some way another mod could cause DD to throw exceptions, and if so is there something I could have missed to cause that issue? Because I had dozens of hours previously with no exceptions at all, and I have not intention of removing DD wholesale since it caused me no issues before. Though I suppose I could if Sim snatcher works without it.

We don't support the Devious Desires Mod around here so you'd have to get help from wherever you downloaded it from.

1 minute ago, Scorpio said:

We don't support the Devious Desires Mod around here so you'd have to get help from wherever you downloaded it from.

Fair enough, appreciate you at least being polite about it. Frankly I'm casting my mind over what it actually adds and now that I think about it I don't actually think it adds anything I care about that WW doesn't already add lol.

7 minutes ago, Auburnprincess said:

Fair enough, appreciate you at least being polite about it. Frankly I'm casting my mind over what it actually adds and now that I think about it I don't actually think it adds anything I care about that WW doesn't already add lol.

Unless you like Sex with Pets or other Kinks WW is more than enough.

The problem with DD is whenever WW has updates it usually breaks DD so keeping track of one Sex Mod is enough.

I'd try the game without DD and see for yourself.

Just make sure you delete the localthumbcache.pkg when you remove or update Mods.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

Unless you like Sex with Pets or other Kinks WW is more than enough.

The problem with DD is whenever WW has updates it usually breaks DD so keeping track of one Sex Mod is enough.

I'd try the game without DD and see for yourself.

Just make sure you delete the localthumbcache.pkg when you remove or update Mods.

Thanks alot! I am  going to be doing that, and again I know yall don't really jam with DD, so I just appreciate you taking the time to help out a novice anyway.

4 minutes ago, Auburnprincess said:

Thanks alot! I am  going to be doing that, and again I know yall don't really jam with DD, so I just appreciate you taking the time to help out a novice anyway.

No problem...

I've used DD myself in the past more than once but always ended up back with WW only as it's just more refined even though it's a bigger more complicated Mod.

The WW Author TURBODRIVER is far more advanced in game coding and programming and his Mod is a reflection of that experience.

4 minutes ago, Auburnprincess said:

@Scorpio Hey so I removed DD and that's all hunky dory but I am still getting this one exception, it doesn't spam like the  DD one but it reoccurs every few minutes. Could I be a pain in the ass and trouble you to look one last time?

mc_lastexception.html 255.76 kB · 0 downloads

mixer_interaction.pyinteraction_start549Interaction <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.melunn_LittleSpace_N6CV00RM2P2'> on None; id:898, sim:Sofia Bjergsen

mixer_interaction.py_add_interaction_to_targets775Interaction <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.melunn_LittleSpace_N6CV00RM2P2'> on None; id:898, sim:Sofia Bjergsen

Highlighted the Mod name that's causing the errors so you could try removing it to see if the problem is resolved.

Valyx Corven is trying to do some kind of interaction with Sofia Bjergsen

Hard to tell if that Mod is conflicting with another Mod or if it's just those two Sims acting up. 

@Scorpio Thanks! I'm slowly learning how  to read those, because that is what I found, and that is what I did, but then I started getting another linked to

"balloon_variant.py get_balloon_icons 51 BalloonVariant(item=None, tests=CompoundTestList([]))" I think it may actually be just a borked save I've removed  dd and some other things

6 minutes ago, Auburnprincess said:

Either  way, genuinely I appreciate  you. I have terrible anxiety and asking for help scared the shit out of me, but you were very kind.

I don't mind helping if I can and not everyone in the world are jerks but most are, lol, JK.