Pregnant upper body, non-pregnant lower body :(

Sorry if this is a dumb question that has been answered before, but I searched this forum until page 6 and couldn't find anything. I Installed the full TAMAGO / HIYOKO MASTER SET + TamagoSetbodyReboot (with all prerequisites such as SetBody Reloaded Blockhead). Of course, this is all installed after installing LAPF in full. Now my problem is that my character is going through the stages of pregnancy and thanks to TamagoSetbodyReboot her physical body is changing. When nude, both her bottom and upper bodies show the correct stage of pregnancy. No issues there. However, when sex starts with her as the 'attacking' female, her upperbody is showing up as pregnant (which is correct), but her lower body is in a non-pregnant state. Like this:

aS2jb2.png

IodHj7.png

However, if she is not the 'attacking' female, and therefore doesn't have a penis, everything is fine and both her lower and upper bodies show the pregnant state:

MuYxjH.png

I'm using the default animated penis from LAPF by the way. I found a thread here which discussed how the  female penis is part of the lower body mesh.  So I guess this makes sense if the lower body mesh didn't consider a pregnant female.

So I wanted to know if there was something I completely overlooked here. I went through most of the readme's in HIYOKOClub and TamagoSetbodyReboot, and SetBody Reloaded Blockhead but I couldn't find a solution. So I guess I'm just being stupid and missing something entirely. This is my load order:

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  EnhancedWeather.esm  [Version 1.4.4]
02  SPTDiverseGuards-Resources.esm
03  RealisticLeveling.esm
04  Lovers with PK.esm
05  TamagoClub.esm
06  HiyokoClub.esm
07  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.7]
08  UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp  [Version 1.0.0]
++  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
09  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0A  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.6.0]
0B  BrumasNorthernLights.esp
0C  WindowLightingSystem.esp
0D  QQuix - Rock, rock, rock your ship - V3.esp
0E  FormID Finder4.esp
0F  LootMenu.esp
10  DLCHorseArmor.esp
11  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
12  DLCOrrery.esp
13  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
14  DLCVileLair.esp
15  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
16  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
17  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.8]
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
18  DLCSpellTomes.esp
19  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp
++  Weapon Improvement Project.esp  [Version 1.9]
1A  DLCThievesDen.esp
1B  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
1C  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
1D  RoadLights.esp
1E  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
1F  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.12]
20  DLCFrostcrag.esp
21  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
22  Knights.esp
23  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
24  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
25  BlackwoodJungle.esp
++  Enemy Weapons dont drop.esp
++  lLet there be Flowers.esp  [Version 1.0]
26  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
++  Improved Fires and Flames - Increased Sound.esp
27  Pain'sCoinsSample.esp
28  Enhanced Vegetation [125%].esp
++  Enhanced Vegetation SI.esp
29  tbskGuardsFeatures.esp
2A  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.0]
++  Oblivion Character Overhaul Hair Edition.esp
**  NPC Hair Matches Beard.esp
2B  TD_Unique_Anvil.esp  [Version 1.2]
2C  TD_Unique_Skingrad.esp  [Version 1.0]
2D  Falling Leaves.esp  [Version 1.0]
++  OCO_Eyes_Fix.esp
2E  PotionReplacer.esp
2F  Vanilla Gear Redux.esp
30  Menu and Camera Toggler.esp  [Version 1.1]
31  EnhancedWeather.esp  [Version 1.4.4]
++  SPTDiverseGuards-ImpCity-Imperial.esp
++  SPTDiverseGuards-Bruma-Human.esp
++  SPTDiverseGuards-Leyawiin-Human.esp
++  SPTDiverseGuards-Chorrol-Human.esp
++  SPTDiverseGuards-InnsRoads-Human.esp
++  SPTDiverseGuards-Combined-Human.esp
++  SPTDiverseGuards-Core.esp
++  SPTDiverseGuards-Anvil-Human.esp
++  SPTDiverseGuards-Bravil-Human.esp
++  SPTDiverseGuards-Cheydinhal-Human.esp
++  SPTDiverseGuards-Skingrad-Human.esp
32  qazSteerHorsesWithMouse.esp
33  HorseTurnFixed.esp
34  HGEC AA,B,D-Cup Guard Armor None replacer.esp
**  Alluring Wine Bottles.esp  [Version 1.0]
35  Enhanced Weather - Across-The-Borders Mods Patch.esp  [Version Final]
36  NAO.esp
++  EnhancedWeather - Darker Nights, 50.esp  [Version Final]
37  Light Blades Armor.esp
38  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
39  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
3A  LoversRaperS.esp
3B  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
3C  LoversMB2.esp
3D  LoversBed.esp
3E  LoversTamagoClub.esp
3F  TamagoDischarge.esp
40  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
41  HiyokoGenetics.esp
42  HiyokoGenerator.esp
43  HiyokoGrow.esp  [Version 2.5]
44  LoversHiyokoClub.esp  [Version 1.01]
45  TamagoSetBody.esp
46  SetBody.esp
47  TamagoSetBodyOverride.esp  [Version 2.05]
48  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
49  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
4A  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Thanks in advance for any solutions!

The preg body when nude is TamagoSetBody.esp  . Also during sex and not the active part.

I see you miss Set body reloaded joy stick.  It add the right preg lowerbody during sex if you are the active one.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/page/34/

Page 34 second post

attachicon.gifSetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Lovers_Joystick_Core.7z

attachicon.gifSetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Lovers_Joystick_Data.7z

---

Why TamagoSetBodyOverride.esp ?  Do you need it ?  Do you have pregnant male NPCs ? Or other unusual  NPCs  ?

And if you want it have you set the ini file right ?

----------------------

And Ducky what is the LoversHiyokoClub.esp ???  All I know is the LoversTamgoClub.esp

Seems to be from your TAMAGO / HIYOKO MASTER SET, but no informations in post 1

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

The preg body when nude is TamagoSetBody.esp  . Also during sex and not the active part.

I see you miss Set body reloaded joy stick.  It add the right preg lowerbody during sex if you are the active one.

Page 34 second post

---

Why TamagoSetBodyOverride.esp ?  Do you need it ?  Do you have pregnant male NPCs ? Or other unusual  NPCs  ?

And if you want it have you set the ini file right ?

----------------------

And Ducky what is the LoversHiyokoClub.esp ???  All I know is the LoversTamgoClub.esp

Thank you, this was it! I knew I had missed something somewhere. 

As for TamagoSetBodyOverride, I don't have pregnant male NPC's and neither do I want any changes related to that, so I have changed the Ini file to:

set tsboMain.bMalePreg to 0.

This mod has 2 parts, the male preg part that I don't want, and the second part that I want, which was the HIYOKO BODY MATURITY OVERRIDE which I believe makes hiyoko bodies more realistic. I only recently installed these mods, and haven't seen a hiyoko yet, so maybe I'm completely off the mark here. But what I understood was that the hiyokos would start off looking mature and this mod would fix that problem. Please do let me know if I'm wrong.

And thanks again!

Children get children bodies.  And if I understand it right they start with a children body (think you can select it in the ini) and when they grow up they get tits, and as adults, they'll probably use your standard body replacer.

So if you use  E cup for your NPCs, they will start with "no tits", then small tits and then E cup.

I don't use the Mods !  but I hope that the mod works like this.

Ah right. I was under the impression that children would start off with adult bodies due to this line in the readme from TamagoSetBodyOverride:

And for those annoyed that newborn Hiyoko are as fully formed and mature as the parents that birthed them, it has been a limitation untouched and unconsidered. Until now.

And was under the impression that TamagoSetBodyOverride fixed it. I'll give it a go and see.

Thanks for all your help by the way!

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

Children get children bodies.  And if I understand it right they start with a children body (think you can select it in the ini) and when they grow up they get tits, and as adults, they'll probably use your standard body replacer.

That is incorrect.  Children do not get children's bodies with Tamago/Hiyoko, and even with the original versions they never did.

Unless you actively selected each one individually with Setbody, they would begin with the same standard bodies as any normal NPCs.   If you use HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge or HiyokoGrow, they may be smaller in stature, but they would still have the same 'mature' shape as any adult. 

TamagoSetBodyOverride takes care of that overlooked issue.

13 hours ago, fejeena said:

Also incorrect.  It appears that you didn't notice it at all.

On 7/16/2019 at 4:24 AM, LongDukDong said:

LOVERS HIYOKOCLUB
v1.01

Not created by Hakumen Oshite Mairu, this simple mod creates simple greetings for any Hiyoko as the new dialog may be triggered by any NPC within the Hiyoko faction.

This mod should work with either version of HiyokoGenerator be it the MBP original or No-MBP version, and would be essential for race mods that do not come with their own custom race dialog.

and

On 3/29/2022 at 9:40 PM, LongDukDong said:

NEW!  LoversHiyokoClub

A new edition, and relatively minor, this mod merely adds Greetings to NPCs that are part of the Hiyoko Faction, regardless of them being generated by either HiyokoGenerator.  If using the No-MPP edition and the child's parentage is from a custom race mod, it will provide greetings even if the race mod itself contains no greetings of its own.  And the latest version of the MBP edition has new, unplayable races unique and without greets of their own. 

While mod order is generally flexible, it is recommended to be placed alongside LoversTamagoClub,

♦       ♦       ♦

Now, insofar as...

13 hours ago, fejeena said:

Page 34 second post

I can see why it was missed, available only on page 34, not mentioned anywhere in the first thread, and not available as its own download addon like the Setbody Beast Races addon (applying didgitigrade leg options).

Perhaps, it may be a good idea to add this to the download manager's LAPF system for those in need. Because it won't be seen otherwise.

Edited by LongDukDong
3 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

That is incorrect.  Children do not get children's bodies with Tamago/Hiyoko, and even with the original versions they never did.

TamagoSetBodyOverride takes care of that overlooked issue.

I said your mod add children bodies and you say yes it does, so it is correct !

Also incorrect.  It appears that you didn't notice it at all.

Correct!  it is from your Master set

And there is a old/original LOVERS HIYOKOCLUB without a LoversHiyokoClub.esp  ( only a esm).  I searched the esp name in your post 1 and the name is not mentioned. ( Yes I have not searched the whole thread, sorry )

Without downloading your LOVERS HIYOKOCLUB   how should I guess that the esp is in the file?

I can see why it was missed, available only on page 34, not mentioned anywhere in the first thread, and not available as its own download addon like the Setbody Beast Races addon (applying didgitigrade leg options).

Post 1 at the top. The link it to page 34.  

Do NOT click this. Please see the link below whith will direct you to the post that contains the files                                      

NOTE:  Here is the link to the files:

Maybe bigger Font Sice ?

Edited by fejeena
4 hours ago, fejeena said:

And there is a old/original LOVERS HIYOKOCLUB without a LoversHiyokoClub.esp  ( only a esm).  I searched the esp name in your post 1 and the name is not mentioned. ( Yes I have not searched the whole thread, sorry )

Without downloading your LOVERS HIYOKOCLUB   how should I guess that the esp is in the file?

You cannot see Lovers HiyokoClub in the first post of my Topic????  I will paste  the central part of the first page past the lovely lady in the thread below (at reduced scale), the fore-mentioned Lovers HiyokoClub having been there for over a month.  That, and I did make mention of it at the end of March as shown above.  As to some original LoversHiyokoClub, this I was unaware and would be curious as to its existence.

HIYOKOCLUB

v1.15 - LDD Edit version

HiyokoClub is a progeny production simulator, allowing females to give birth to children created by the TamagoClub Master.  While TamagoClub controls the mechanics of reproduction in Oblivion, it is this system which supports the creation of actual child characters based on the genetic information from the parents.  However, it does require genetic generator mods for the final product to be borne (supplied in the package).

While the TamagoClub mod handles the mechanics of reproduction, HiyokoClub runs checks when a child is to be borne into the world.  This option is controlled by the HiyokoClub's extensive (and now cleaner) INI file.  However, it is now compatible with the Tamago Fertility Clinic AddOn v 2.5f and TamagoFertilityClinic v 2.0Dukky for induced labor options.

And since the development of Revision 3.7z, the use of the hggf_hiyokoclub_fix.esp is no longer required for those using hiyokoGeneratorGeneForge.

*A small reminder, it is the HiyokoClub.Ini file that includes the option for female characters to produce sperm which can impregnate other NPCs.  While TamagoClub has options for children with female 'Fathers', it is HiyokoClub which allows so-called 'DadMoms' to exist and makes it possible.

LOVERS TAMAGOCLUB
v1.09

The latest version available, this mod adds a special 'hook' that connects the TamagoClub master system to Lovers with PK.  This special hook adds an ejaculation feature where a receptive sex partner may receive sperm into her womb.  And since v 1.06, may encourage ovulation among certain races depending on settings.

The TamagoClub master may create wombs, ovum and suitable reproductive content.  And the HiyokoClub may handle when a child is to be delivered.  But without this mod, it would have no ability to transfer content between partners.

LOVERS HIYOKOCLUB
v1.01

Not created by Hakumen Oshite Mairu, this simple mod creates simple greetings for any Hiyoko as the new dialog may be triggered by any NPC within the Hiyoko faction.

This mod should work with either version of HiyokoGeneratorm be it the MBP original or No-MBP version, and would be essential for race mods that do not come with their own custom race dialog.

HIYOKOGENETICS v1.01 Rev0.1 and HIYOKOGENERATOR v1.14d/v1.03d

Accompanying HiyokoClub are these two mods which allows the creation of Hiyoko Children based on their parents, and releases them into the world, virtually giving birth (but without the messy stuff and labor pains).

HiyokoGenetics has gone through some cleaning, its 'OnLive' system still containing Japanese text that needed translating into English.  And the Examine Child Spell (Lesser Power) needed a cosmetic rewrite which now presents the data more legibly.

There are two versions of HiyokoGenerator, the original design that uses the x117Race package and their collection of lop-eared elves, argonoids, and the like, and the edited version that solely uses vanilla race NPCs.  In this, it is your choice which version to use.

Be aware that while the original version which uses the MBP and x117 races generates male/female children based on both the parent's race and genetic content, the edited No-MBP children's body/race has a fixed system. If the genetics within the No-MBP version suggest the child is female, the body mesh will be based on the female parent while male genetics pull the body mesh from the father parent. For those using KorumaroMilk which allows females to impregnate others, said children will always be female.

I can't see a LoversHiyokoClub.esp  in post 1.

And I only ask is the LoversHiyokoClub.esp from your Master set ( Yes it is) and what does it do (and you told me now)

I thought a question is easier and faster to get the answer instead of downloading and unpacking everything.

Quick follow up question: once I added the blockhead joystick mod, the upper and lower bodies match. However, I now see the dick shaft is missing textures. The meshes are there fine and the tip is fine as well, however, the shaft is white and looks like what you normally get when textures go missing. Any idea how the addition of blockhead joystick could have caused this?

No, the dick use the body texture ( normally Footfemale.dds)

Missing textures are purple.

White ? does your texture have white areas?

Spoiler

The used part of the texture

JSTexture.jpg

The settings in the nif are right .  NiTriShape is foot and NiMaterialProperty is skin  (I only checked HGEC lowerbody)

8 hours ago, fejeena said:

No, the dick use the body texture ( normally Footfemale.dds)

Missing textures are purple.

White ? does your texture have white areas?

Hide contents

The used part of the texture

JSTexture.jpg

The settings in the nif are right .  NiTriShape is foot and NiMaterialProperty is skin  (I only checked HGEC lowerbody)

Hmm interesting, none of my footfemale.dds has a penis in it. Which mod does this .dds come from? I realize its not in any of the mods I installed from here...

The  Lovers joystick texture is on the left and does not use a penis texture.

Spoiler

JSTexture2.jpg

I add a penis texture to my imperial footfemale dds. A male dick texture a little recolored to match the female body color. 

I also did it with other textures. And I add the horse/dog penis texture. Or wood texture for a dryad race

Spoiler

Futa with balla

PT3.jpg

Horse penis

PT2.jpg

Dryad

PT1.jpg

With my favorite race (Shriddan ) I use the body texture for the limp penis and the tail texture for the erect penis.  The race does not have a tail so I could use the tail-texture-slot in the esp to add my penis texture.

PT4.jpg

Some of it I have released

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/