Lewd Galaxy

Glory to the Old Gods!

I was working on a another mod but since Paradox changed how portraits work i had to make one combined mod or else it wouldn't work.

"So, I always wanted to have non-heretical nsfw species. I couldn't find any good mod... so i made one." - Kaldor_Draigo

I created this with help of my friend Supreme Grand Master Kaldor_Draigo.
This mod adds 16 new portraits to existing species classes.

New biological portraits include:
- Eldar (Warhammer 40k) - 33 (Humanoid)
- Argonian (TES) - 63 (Reptilian)
- Deathclaw (Fallout) - 53 (Reptilian)
- Eliksni (Destiny) - 53 (Arthropoid)
- Floran (Starbound) - 36 (Plantoid)
- Hive/Krill (Destiny) - 28 (Necroid)
- Vessel (Hollow Knight) - 92 (Arthropoid)
- Jiralhanae  - 31 (Mammalian)
- Nurse (Silent Hill) - 24 (Necroid)
- Predator/Yautja - 33 (Humanoid)
- Quarian (Mass effect) - 46 (Humanoid)
- Sangheili (Halo) - 65 (Reptilian)
- T'au (Warhammer 40k) - 60 (Humanoid)
- Turians (Mass Effect) - 36 (Avian)
- Viper (Xcom 2) - 44 (Reptilian)
- Wurae (By @ArtLegionary) - 60 (Reptilian)

NEW:
- Lizard (Divinity) - 29 (Reptilian)
- Lizardmen (Warhammer Fantasy) - 18 (Reptilian)
- Protoss (Starcraft) - 38 (Humanoid)
- Xenomorph (Alien franchise) - 40 (Arthropoid)

Also this mod adds 5 robot categories from my previous mod:
- 90 portraits of Warframes
- 36 portraits of Assaultrons (from Fallout)
- 45 portraits from Risk of Rain
- 169 Misc robot Portraits (divided into 2 categories)

More portaits and species on the way :)

Warning! May contain easter eggs.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, 0w0w0w0w0 what is this said:

Screws, Sorry but i don't think it's possible.
My and Mugginnato's mods replace game files so they can't coexist.

Ironically enough... I actually made a patch and showed it to Mugginato and Mugginato made their own patch for it...

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2022 at 6:17 PM, WarLedy said:

And if you can, then integrate this one - [Stellaris] Gynoids.

We won't combine mods made by other authors to any mods made by us.

On 8/5/2022 at 6:16 PM, WarLedy said:

Do not want to update to the new version of Robophilia? Just come on, are you doing the integration of robots into the main robo-race?

Not sure what you mean by that. In case what you are asking is "why was Robophilia updated", the mod was updated for anyone who wants to only use robots. The Lewd Galaxy mod will be updated before the end of the month and any updates to the Robophilia mod will also be added.

10 hours ago, LefantisXXX said:

This sh!t doesn't make any sence, what's the damn difference between your mod and Vanilla Framework/SSX? This are literally only two single portrate mods that I can launch in my game.

There are pics in this set that don't exist in just the Vanilla Framework set or SSX set.

Vanilla Framework will overwrite Lewd galaxy portrait sets unless you install the patch that comes with Vanilla Framework.

5 hours ago, Screws said:

There are pics in this set that don't exist in just the Vanilla Framework set or SSX set.

Vanilla Framework will overwrite Lewd galaxy portrait sets unless you install the patch that comes with Vanilla Framework.

You clearly have some other Stellaris client, cuz I can't make Lewd Galaxy work even as a single mod i entire modlist.

On 8/18/2022 at 2:21 AM, LefantisXXX said:

Nope, Steam version.

I have the Steam Version. Running the Steam version launches the Paradox Launcher. If you aren't getting PDX's launcher, re-download Stellaris from Steam. If it's still not using PDX's launcher, you aren't using a legit Stellaris install.

Hey so i have tried to fix an issue i am having with this mod for a few hours now and i am unable to fix it, any help you could give would be great thanks the issue i am having is when i go into the human species section there is a bunch of portraits with nothing in them and i believe this mod is the cause but i can't work out why i was using robophilia and vanilla framework but even after turning them off those missing portraits are missing, so i am unsure why i really want to use this mod because of the predator/Yautja species but they have never show up for me no matter what i have done so again i was hoping you might have a clue what the hell is going on.

ok so i really need help i just turned off the mod called Calcifire's portrait pack and i have even more blank portraits on the species screen what the hell is this shit. i feel like a bit of an idiot here but i have never come across this issue before.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

On 9/2/2022 at 12:48 PM, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i have tried to fix an issue i am having with this mod for a few hours now and i am unable to fix it, any help you could give would be great thanks the issue i am having is when i go into the human species section there is a bunch of portraits with nothing in them and i believe this mod is the cause but i can't work out why i was using robophilia and vanilla framework but even after turning them off those missing portraits are missing, so i am unsure why i really want to use this mod because of the predator/Yautja species but they have never show up for me no matter what i have done so again i was hoping you might have a clue what the hell is going on.

ok so i really need help i just turned off the mod called Calcifire's portrait pack and i have even more blank portraits on the species screen what the hell is this shit. i feel like a bit of an idiot here but i have never come across this issue before.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Most likely mod conflict with vanilla framework and/or Calcifire's portrait pack. Try using only This mod, if it works then it was mod conflict, if not then i don't know what can be causing it. And one more thing, if you are using Lewd galaxy you don't need the robophilia mod, this mod has the same portraits + organics.

Edit.  try to reinstall stellaris first

Edited by Kaldor_Draigo

ok i will try verifying game files since as i said earlier Calcifire's portrait pack, Vanilla Framework And Robophilia are off and it is doing it even worse with both off so as said i will try verify and if that does not work i might see if maybe one of my other mods is doing it and if it does not work at that point then i might be forced to just uninstall the entire game and all mods and start again.

• 2 weeks later...