FlayedFlayn Posted May 7, 2022 Posted May 7, 2022 https://imgur.com/a/epaUSYF I'm using bnb and roberts and it seems like the textures are fucked for vanilla races only. I have installed the skeletons correctly and the textures work for every other race excpect vanilla, I also have archive invalidation off, so what am I doing wrong? Here's the load order Spoiler FalloutNV.esm DeadMoney.esm HonestHearts.esm OldWorldBlues.esm LonesomeRoad.esm GunRunnersArsenal.esm ClassicPack.esm MercenaryPack.esm TribalPack.esm CaravanPack.esm YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm Sexout.esm Weapons of Our Millenia.esm Animated Player Interactions.esm ClimateControl.esm Securitrons On Alert.esm BraveNewWorld.esm brayduck_classic.esp Misc Gameplay Merge.esm TGMIO.esm MoreMojave.esm TLD_Travelers.esm New Vegas Redesigned II.esm SexoutSlavery.esm SexoutCommonResources.esm SexoutTryout.esm LCSO.esm LFSO.esm Beloved Girls - Race.esp SomeguySeries.esm SexoutWorkingGirl.esp SexoutKennel.esp NVWillow.esp ISControl.esm Improved Desert Overpass.esm VanessaFollowerNV.esm PHWHPAPVisuals.esm Sierra Madre.esp EllieFONV.esm UnethicalDeeds.esm Unofficial Patch NVSE Plus.esp Building Bridges.esp SexoutSpunk.esp ErafoxDynamic3rdPersonCam.esp DetachedBeams.esp FNV Better Messages Plus.esp Light Armor Perks Fixed.esp Better Mysterious Stranger and Miss Fortune.esp PAVE_NV.esp 360Movement.esp PAVE TOTNW Patch.esp GrenadeMachinegunsReborn.esp wwpn9910mm.esp WWP 10mm SMG.esp WWP .22 Replacer.esp WWP AMR.esp Lively Cass.esp WWP Cowboy Repeater.esp Performance Of The Gods.esp Uncut Wasteland.esp TFRP - L38 Control Room Overhaul.esp Legion Quests Expanded.esp Brightweight Strip Overhaul.esp 127 SMG Rebirth.esp WWP 9mm Pistol Replacer.esp WWP 44 Mag Replacer.esp WWP 22smg.esp WWP AR Series.esp WWP Hunting Revolver.esp WWP 45 Pistol replacer - Vanilla Stats.esp WWP Varmint Rifle.esp LivedinSewer.esp Fast V.A.T.S. and Kill Camera.esp FOVSlider.esp Melee Reach Revised.esp TrueBladeOfTheEast.esp ImmersiveFastTravelEncounters.esp flash.esp Beloved Girls - Customizer.esp SimpleHairs - Color.esp SimpleHairs.esp NutWater.esp JIP Companions Command & Control.esp Forlorn War.esp Occlusion.esp The True Revival of Luxury - An Ultra-Luxe Overhaul.esp NVR2 - YUP Patch.esp Color Me Evil.esp Player Combat Priority.esp Simple Saves.esp Inventory Search.esp JustAssortedMods.esp Titans of The New West - No Backpack.esp Immersive Hit Reactions.esp TheSinkRemodel.esp AAM.esp delilah.esp Strip Wall Replacers - BSO.esp DNWeathers.esp TheInheritance.esp LCSO38.esp DLC Enhancements.esp BraveNewWorld-YUP.esp Russell.esp ClassicAdobeRaoul.esp NVR2 - BNW Patch.esp Casino Crowds.esp The Town of Vice - A Gomorrah Overhaul.esp topsrestored.esp classic188.esp SexoutConsequences.esp KingOfTheRing.esp NewVegasKiller.esp Badmothafucka.esp SunnyCompanion.esp FalloutNVCheatTerminal.esp MMDD.esp zzjayHairsFNV.esp FNVR2RHairs.esp MigCompanionTweaks.esp Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp QSupplementaryWeaponPack.esp SaffronTheSlaveV2.esp classic188 - YUP.esp Neck-id Slaves.esp TwinRocksAbode.esp 50sCarReplacer.esp Alex's Backpack Mod.esp Real Recoil.esp HoloRedux.esp Pipboy2501.esp Better Burned Man.esp 1CazyTestEsp.esp jofacepreset.esp weightless food alcohol chems.esp SexoutKennelShow.esp BBCS.esp TheLodge-NV.esp FreePostMojave.esp NVMMP.esp Map Marker Reputation Fix.esp Better Character Creation.esp GlovesGalore.esp ultra luxe expanded fountain.esp ImmersivePickupSoundsFNV.esp Follower Tweaks.esp LonesomeRoadCompanions.esp OldWorldBluesCompanions.esp HonestHeartsCompanions.esp DeadMoneyCompanions.esp UDeedsExtension.esp MnRKidfire-thatmodteam.esp CottonwoodCoveSlaveMarket.esp GrubnGulp.esp ClassicAlienBlaster.esp 3rdPersonCameraFIX.esp Universal Pip-Boy Customization.esp TempraHFPresetNV.esp The Mod Configuration Menu.esp Realistic Movement.esp Misc Item Icons - Compatibility Edition.esp hz_Empty Clicks.esp FortKeepWeapons.esp MigPerkSorter.esp Perk Fixes.esp NPCsSprint.esp NorthVegasRedone.esp NV_MarieRoseRace.esp Unarmed And Melee Revolution.esp Faster Terminals.esp Cheaper Repair Vendors 10%.esp NVxMcCarranMonorailAnimation.esp TestShootingRangeNSM.esp LiveDismember.esp CheckpointGary.esp weightless crafting.esp zzAlcoholFixes.esp DSGO.esp MigTeslaChain.esp WitcherTree.esp ObviousBOSBunker.esp JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp RetrievableThrowables.esp Level100PerkPerLevel.esp Quickthrow.esp TrueBladeOfTheWest.esp MigMeltdown.esp Lucky38Overhaul.esp RAD_RaulAsDannyOverhaul.esp UniqueThinkTank.esp IOTB - Vanilla.esp MigGaussFix.esp EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp X12_Plasma_Caster.esp LaserRifleReplacer - EVE version.esp IMPACT.esp Explosive Sounds Overhaul.esp frag.esp Animated Ingestibles.esp B42Inspect.esp B42Descriptions.esp NVR2 - UW NPCs Patch.esp The Weapon Mod Menu.esp MojaveDelight.esp legetsomebitches.esp ArmedToTheTeethNV-Redux.esp GlassExplodesInShootouts.esp Roberts_NewVegas.esp MGSV Naked Fatigues.esp Restored Cut Med-x Effect.esp Real Unique Flame Weapons.esp gunsway.esp GunFu - DoubleTap 1.2.esp SexoutAnimManagement.esp SexoutPosNew.esp SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp SexoutWillow.esp SexoutSleepingNecro.esp SexoutFadeToBlack.esp sexoutVanessa.esp SexoutSexLite.esp SmallerTalk.esp SexoutRexWillow.esp VK_NevadaCowgirl.esp
Gameplayer Posted May 7, 2022 Posted May 7, 2022 Off the top of my head, you have too many pluggins. Might want to check out Zedit and then merge the basic stuff like Armor mods with armor mods. Merging down the number of pluggins also has the nice side benefit of making the game work better, I have noticed that in every game I play that involves pluggin's and its really noticable in games such as Sims4. In your case with FNV and also effects FO3 there is a hard limit that is much lower than it is for Skyrim LE/SE/AE, Fo4 Its about 100 vs 255 where everything just takes a shit and stuff stops working properly. Clearly you are over the plug in limit....Its not too hard to fix Option 1, trim down your load order Option 2, learn to merge down files into 1 ESP and keep adding more mods. Also this is a video on how to actually merge the files, I highly suggest again, merge the easy stuff right away that you know your keeping that does not act as a master file, aka your armor mods, and maybe even weapons.
Gameplayer Posted May 7, 2022 Posted May 7, 2022 Example, These guns....Merge them down to one ESP file. GrenadeMachinegunsReborn.esp wwpn9910mm.esp WWP 10mm SMG.esp WWP .22 Replacer.esp WWP AMR.esp WWP Cowboy Repeater.esp 127 SMG Rebirth.esp WWP 9mm Pistol Replacer.esp WWP 44 Mag Replacer.esp WWP 22smg.esp WWP AR Series.esp WWP Hunting Revolver.esp WWP 45 Pistol replacer - Vanilla Stats.esp WWP Varmint Rifle.esp ClassicAlienBlaster.esp Merge Down the Races, Beloved Girls - Race.esp Merge Down all hairs together. zzjayHairsFNV.esp FNVR2RHairs.esp Companions? Unless theses are Master Files merge them down to one ESP, LonesomeRoadCompanions.esp OldWorldBluesCompanions.esp HonestHeartsCompanions.esp DeadMoneyCompanions.esp SunnyCompanion.esp NVWillow.esp BE SURE TO MERGE ANY FIXES FOR WILLOW INTO THE FILE. VanessaFollowerNV.esm You have a ton of various fixes mods, I would merge them all into one file. Anyway your only other option is really to cut way back but you dont have too because its pretty easy to merge stuff once you wrap your brain around it. Sometimes you might need to make a special ESP merge Patch of your own for some merges, so check out FNVedit if your interested but a lot of times you can get away with just merging them down. This will stabilize your game and get you back into gaming.
Gameplayer Posted May 7, 2022 Posted May 7, 2022 Going over the hard limit of your plug ins, it gets a bit iffy.... First when over the limit, There absolutely will be errors in the game. However it could still be any of the other typical reasons for problems, Such as not having the resource mods required, Having a broken or never completed mod in LO, having overwriten required resources, Having a bad installation order or a bad Load Order, Maybe you require a Merge Patch or Bash Patch However until you bring your game back under acceptable limits well the engine could manafest any number of weird issues and it will be just as likely it was not the fault of the mod your trying to pin it too because your game has become unstable due to being over plug in limits.
dborg2 Posted May 7, 2022 Posted May 7, 2022 There is a mod to increase the mod plugin limit. you need Type 3 body and Breezes to fix the textures. I don't know if you have those already, because they don't have plugins. (and install BNB afterwards) You should also make sure that at the very bottom of installation, you have installed a compatible skeleton All of these plugins can be found in the 'List of Mods' download at Loverslab. (Self advertisement) also run LOOT to do a first sorting of mods, because I think I saw some misplaced mods As for Gameplayer about merging. I agree that weapon mods and 'patches' can be merged. I personally avoid companions of merging, because scripts (that can be part of the companion mod) can break, as they are precompiled. If you can't merge companions, you usually also can't merge race and hair mods, as these are requirements of companion mods.
FlayedFlayn Posted May 7, 2022 Author Posted May 7, 2022 3 hours ago, dborg2 said: There is a mod to increase the mod plugin limit. you need Type 3 body and Breezes to fix the textures. I don't know if you have those already, because they don't have plugins. (and install BNB afterwards) You should also make sure that at the very bottom of installation, you have installed a compatible skeleton All of these plugins can be found in the 'List of Mods' download at Loverslab. (Self advertisement) also run LOOT to do a first sorting of mods, because I think I saw some misplaced mods As for Gameplayer about merging. I agree that weapon mods and 'patches' can be merged. I personally avoid companions of merging, because scripts (that can be part of the companion mod) can break, as they are precompiled. If you can't merge companions, you usually also can't merge race and hair mods, as these are requirements of companion mods. Well I mean I already have used loot before, I also already have a skeleton, and the mod plugin limit fix and I only have ~225 plugins I have downloaded type3 and breezes and they also still don't work so idk what the hell Im doing wrong. And yeah at this point I really can hope to just merge them all and hope
dborg2 Posted May 9, 2022 Posted May 9, 2022 On 5/7/2022 at 11:00 PM, Flaynfish said: Well I mean I already have used loot before, I also already have a skeleton, and the mod plugin limit fix and I only have ~225 plugins I have downloaded type3 and breezes and they also still don't work so idk what the hell Im doing wrong. And yeah at this point I really can hope to just merge them all and hope I assumed you already installed the skeleton, but what usually happens is, that a different mod overwrites it with a broken skeleton. That's why I always suggest reinstalling the skeleton (or in Mod Organizer/Vortex moving the skeleton-installation all the way at the bottom, so it 'installs' last)
RitualClarity Posted May 13, 2022 Posted May 13, 2022 If I recall correctly, sometimes when you install various clothing options for your men, if it isn't setup for Breezes (the common one used) then it will cause the same issue. Don't rember if it is all of the outfits or only those. I also had issues with Breeze from time to time when running Brazil or other such types of mods. Their bodies didn't work well with Breezes. Now this info might be just something from the past or another issue I encountered.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.