"What mod is this?" V

Looking for the outfit in this picture with the Dovahbit bunny:

37982-1-1373419311.jpg

Half of it looks like it's from that Inner Wear mod, but the pants seem to be from another source.

It looks like a mashup, and there's a gap between the boots and the pants. The bottom parts seem to be from Northgirl Armor UNP:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38053

Yup; what blitzen said, and the top is Temptress:  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18717

Anyone know how to give me a rundown of the steps required to clean a mod in TESIV Edit? I watched Gopher's videos and I still don't understand. So hard. :( I have lots of ITMS and such and I really wish I can clean them.

Help would be appreciated. I also checked the cleaning guide on wiki. Still don't get it. I tried cleaning it while using the cleaning guide and such but that only made my character unable to use spells and such.....So i had to reinstall xD

Edit: LOL and check this out. I think this guy is spamming his website or something. Vlom.com (Don't check it)

He calls this mod sofia. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38145/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D38145%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Which is basically carry0830's Silmeria character (Not recent but previous hair and such) He copied these pics and such. He doesnt have any files and no posts can be made except for the forum. What a troll xD I may just report the mod as false information. Here is the description: 

adds a girl in whiterun named sofia notes the girl can not be talked too but each time you go up too her she says that she is an girl as an orphan or sometimes she will say im fine here. anyway it adds an 13 year old girl. but the story is that she is an orphan that came form windhelm she is also an assassin and is very worried but there are some things if you do not have the program vlom.com it wont work sorry that you hav too have many programs but anyway enyoy!

Uploader is blastosocko.

Latest Version: 2012......................

It's actually very simple to clean a mod. Here's a quick rundown.

First run BOSS. Let it do it's thing, then when it opens the webpage, go to Recognized Plugins section on the left. Scroll through that list and you'll see which mods have dirty edits and need to be cleaned. Leave this window open so you can go back to it to find out which mods all need to be cleaned.

Now time to clean. Clean them in order as well. From top to bottom.

So opening up TES5Edit, it will open a small box with all your mods in it. Right click in that box and select "Check None".

Then scroll to the first mod that needs cleaning. (Use the BOSS list that we left open before as a reference). If you haven't cleaned the main skyrim files yet, they will most likely be first.

So place a check mark next to the mod that needs cleaning first, and then click OK at the bottom. It will do some loading and stuff and let it finish. Once it says finish at the bottom, it is time to clean the mod.

So on the panel to the left, you see the mod you selected at the bottom of that list (for example, if you were cleaning Dawnguard, it will say Dawnguard.esm at the bottom of the mods list on the left).

Now what you are going to do is right click the mod at the bottom, and select Apply Filter for Cleaning. This might take a few seconds, so wait for it to finish. It will turn purple or red or green when it is done.

After it finishes applying the filter, Right click it again and select "Remove Identical to Master Records". It will give you a big warning message, just wait for the button to appear and click Yes. Then wait a few seconds till it is finished.

Once that is done, right click the mod again and select "Undelete and Disable References". It shouldn't take too long to do that.

NOW that you have done all of that, close the TES5Edit Window. If done properly, it will open a small window again with your mod in it. At the bottom right, is a check mark for Backup Plugins. You can check that if you want to, it doesn't matter. Only if you want a backup (which if you followed the steps above, you won't need it). Then just click the OK button and it will close and save your mod.

There you go. Completely cleaned mod. Then just repeat those steps for each mod that has dirty edits as per the BOSS window that we left open.

Hope that helps. :)

Hi there,

Thank you very very much for helping me. Unfortunately, that was what I did exactly last time. Which caused my character to not use spells or any motions. Does it really work? I am no questioning your steps or knowledge. I have no thought of offending you. I am just curious because I did exactly what you said last time and I had to reinstall. If I have to reinstall this one, I will cry xD Not your fault. Just have a hard time understanding this. Dirty edit counts for UDR and ITM right?

Hope you understand :)

Cleaning a mod shouldn't cause any of those issues. If you are using custom spell animations or movement animations, maybe you forgot to run FNIS after installing them?

Unsure exactly what would cause that problem, but cleaning shouldn't affect it. All you're really doing with cleaning is removing duplicate file entries that are already in the master files (amongst other things). But if you cleaned properly, it shouldn't mess up anything.

Unsure what you mean by UDR and ITM sorry. I just used the wiki guide and do the cleaning steps it tells me, and I haven't ran into any issues. :s

be patient pls.... coming soon ;-)

sbire, can you or some one re-post a working link for this one..

The link works for me just fine.

its just stuck on downloading.... and wont do nothing else now

Yeah, I tried to download and it won't move for me either. Maybe MEGA is going through some problems, got to wait it out I guess?

Yeah, I tried to download and it won't move for me either. Maybe MEGA is going through some problems, got to wait it out I guess?

that archive are to big for share-online.biz and that are the only one i know, where i can upload without having a account. sry

that archive are to big for share-online.biz and that are the only one i know, where i can upload without having a account. sry

I don't know any other file sharing sites without the need of an account either, but maybe you can make it into separate compressed/RAR/ZIP parts and upload it 1 by 1.

Oh i see..

this site says "You can upload up to Unlimited of files (Max. single file size: 100MB)"

Damn, can you use filefactory or 4shared... if not, awe well :(

Ah... the links working now... happy days

Oh i see..

this site says "You can upload up to Unlimited of files (Max. single file size: 100MB)"

After all, MEGA is still in beta stage as written there. Thanks to those SOAP & PIPE fools for making Megaupload's owner to start it from scratch, well expect some problems once in awhile.

Oh i see..

After all, MEGA is still in beta stage as written there. Thanks to those SOAP & PIPE fools for making Megaupload's owner to start it from scratch, well expect some problems once in awhile.

Mega upload was the best of the best.... damn SOAP & PIPE fools

This ... is ....INCREDIBLE!!! By the nine hells of Bathor! I support this bump. Someone please rips it of this site (damn private and exclusive mods - keep them private and don't tease us with web images...grrrr)

a few weeks ago i asked HelloSanta about contacting the creator to upload the DH enb somewhere else.

But no result until now.

This ... is ....INCREDIBLE!!! By the nine hells of Bathor! I support this bump. Someone please rips it of this site (damn private and exclusive mods - keep them private and don't tease us with web images...grrrr)

It's not "private" it's just the way Cafe Naver is set up it's almost impossible for anyone who isn't Korean to get access. It's unfortunate for us that it also happens to be the main location used by a bunch of talented individuals whose work we'd like to be able to use but in Korea it's the "in" place to be on the internet.

Don't think they are trying to tease you or being deliberately malicious or anything like that, they are just exploring what they can do with the game just like us only their work is being shared in a place that easy for them to use but next to impossible for us.

There are some people who have a foot in boh worlds but they have learned to keep their mouths shut because they are otherwise inuindated with requests.

All I can do right now is recommend patience, the internet doesn't tolerate walls like that well and at some point the content will break free.