SOS Addon - Pubic hair for females 3BA Conversion

SOS Addon - Pubic hair for females 3BA Conversion

View File

Description

This is a 3BA conversion of  SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females 1.3b by @Raistlin1

Requirements

SOS Pubic Hair for Females Addon (AIO) 1.3b 

Schlongs of Skyrim SE 1.1.4

CBBE 3BA (3BBB)

Installation

1. Like any other mod
  2. Run Bodyslide
  3. Look for the group called: Pubic hair for females - [3BA]
  4. Batch Build

Optional informative data:

The purpose for which I did this conversion was for the mod:

Immersive Hair Growth and Styling SSE (YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion 2020-05-09) 6.2.1

Which requires you to have SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females installed if you want the sos pubic hair option to work.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/30/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

9 hours ago, redsommelier777 said:

Hi, what is body texture on screenshots? (normal and diffuse maps)

Diamond Skin - CBBE  and Breast Veins - Textures - Diamond Skin Unofficial Addon 

The mod comes with tan breasts but it's almost imperceptible so I use a separate mod for that and adjust it via racemenu.

With this mod: Sunstarved - Tanlines for UUNP and CBBE - Racemenu Overlays - Special Edition

Edited by Dweny
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

This seems to always render the pubes inside their hips rather than ontop of their hips. I did all the bodyslider things I was supposed to do, but the pubes are always inside her body. I'm using 3BA and I did zero slider for the body and the pubes and somehow the pubes still end up inside her and not on her. Super confused all around about this.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2023 at 12:58 PM, YungSkurp said:

This seems to always render the pubes inside their hips rather than ontop of their hips. I did all the bodyslider things I was supposed to do, but the pubes are always inside her body. I'm using 3BA and I did zero slider for the body and the pubes and somehow the pubes still end up inside her and not on her. Super confused all around about this.

me too