Necrophilia Request

GameModsGuy

I know the sexlab has necrophilia option but I was wondering if anyone could also make it possible to have sex with undead minions as well as dead bodies, I know kinda messed up (but I'm going for a girl who's obsessed with necrophilia :P, sorta like the ones who are obsessed with beastiality)

Really depends on what you are referring to. If by undead minions you are referring to dead humanoids, then yes, it can be done. However if you are referring to creatures, I think there is a problem with that. Something engine related if I am correct.

Really depends on what you are referring to. If by undead minions you are referring to dead humanoids, then yes, it can be done. However if you are referring to creatures, I think there is a problem with that. Something engine related if I am correct.

No, just the humanoids, I'm already aware of the problems with the animal ones, since there's few to no beastiality mods yet for Skyrim, so the animations wouldn't exist yet, and I have a mod (I forget what it's called) that makes all of my undead minions look like undead versions of what you used the spell on, instead of the vanilla plain looking things :P

• 2 weeks later...

i dont know if it helps and its not SexLab but the "Sex addicts" mod lets you bang dead bodies. I did it once bc i didnt know the bandit was dead then i was like OH SHIT!...shes like....dead...and...boom goes the dynamite. lol hope this helps man.

That's funny because you would have had to turn on the necro option for it to have worked, but it's easy to set that option and forget you did so...

Actually necro can happen with out the necrophilia option being checked. I had it happen a couple times, and got killed by it once! I had random attack going set for PC only at every 5 to 10. Was doing a dungeon and the necromancer in the "next" room had apparently re-animated a bandit right when RA decided to kick in. So the bandit runs in and initiates sex with my PC. She had a glow to her, but I didn't pay too much attention to it since lots of NPC's will use oakflesh anyhow. Turns out it wasn't oakflesh so when she turned to ash in the middle of sex my PC died with her! Now if I see they are glowing and I'm not sure what it is I hurry and "finish" before they can turn to ash dragging me to oblivion with them.

Actually necro can happen with out the necrophilia option being checked. I had it happen a couple times, and got killed by it once! I had random attack going set for PC only at every 5 to 10. Was doing a dungeon and the necromancer in the "next" room had apparently re-animated a bandit right when RA decided to kick in. So the bandit runs in and initiates sex with my PC. She had a glow to her, but I didn't pay too much attention to it since lots of NPC's will use oakflesh anyhow. Turns out it wasn't oakflesh so when she turned to ash in the middle of sex my PC died with her! Now if I see they are glowing and I'm not sure what it is I hurry and "finish" before they can turn to ash dragging me to oblivion with them.

That would be an awesome minion!! Instead of attacking, just seduces the enemies then drags them away to oblivion in the middle of the act.

Archived