12 hours ago, thanya15 said:

I have had this problem since I updated the mod: when the sims climax they become invisible and I don't see them again until the sexual interaction ends :(

Is your game also updated to the latest version?

If yes, you might have some other broken CC or Mod causing it.

Best to remove everything else from Mods and test Wicked + Animations alone.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

2 hours ago, thanya15 said:

I don't think so, if it had a corrupt mod or cc the game would boot the error and it wouldn't open but it opens normally :(

Sims going invisible at any time won't cause errors but are usually caused by bad CC, body parts, duplicate/bad sliders, teeth, jewelry, etc.

The latest Wicked Whims version 1.69a has also added new settings for multiple cum layers so it might be related to custom cum layers that are broken or the WW settings.

This is the reason it's best to remove everything except Wicked + Animations and test alone as your trying to determine if it's caused by Wicked Whims or something else.

If it works OK then you know it was caused by something you've removed and if not then it's WickedWhims, or settings, Animations, or the game needs repair.

Easy enough to prove one way or another by process of elimination.   

1 hour ago, thanya15 said:

the sims version is 1.86.157 and the WW version is the most recent

Look for your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file in your TS4 folder and upload it here.

It's way too large to copy past raw text contents here so use the paperclip or choose files below on the reply page to upload the whole file.

Maybe someone can see something wrong but it still sounds like broken CC or a corrupted save or game files. 

3 hours ago, thanya15 said:

I've searched the file and it doesn't appear :c

Don't know what else to say if you can't find it in your TS4 folder but maybe it's been changed to another location in WW version 169a as I'm running WW version 1.67g yet.

14 hours ago, Husk said:

Probé esto en mi juego y no desaparecen en mi juego, por lo que debe ser algo de tu parte, a menos que alguien más esté experimentando el mismo problema.

I tried the game only using WW and it keeps happening :c

5 hours ago, thanya15 said:

To start with you have duplicate files you need to find and delete.

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (7): LBB_GC_Breakfast_SmileyFacePancakes.package, LBB_GC_Grill_BbqRibsandBakedBeans.package, LBB_GC_Meal_SalmonLoxBagel.package, LBB_GranniesCookbook_Grill_ShrimpMackerelSkewers.package, Luana Lounge Chair By Lunararc.package, PlumMac_ARNIE_PLUMFRUIT2.package, icemunmun_SeedPackets.package

Real Gens Penis Mod files should be selected as either one type or the other but not both used together at the same time.

Either pick the default size or use the multiple sizes with CAS in the file names for multiple selections.

Delete all the [BB]Better Bodies files as the only ones still working are the Feet and Female Tops and all others are broken and obsolete.

[BB][Children]FeetDefault.package, [BB][Female]Bottom.package, [BB][Female]FeetDefault.package, [BB][Female]Top.package, [BB][Male]BottomHard.package, [BB][Male]BottomSoft.package, [BB][Male]FeetDefault.package, [BB][Male]Top.package,

These 2 might also cause issues but can't be sure so if problems still continue try removing them.

Any CC that changes or adds Sims nude bottom body parts is suspect.

Dumbaby Female bottom genitals mesh.package

Dumbaby bottom with genitals Minimalistic.package

15 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Para empezar, tiene archivos duplicados que necesita encontrar y eliminar.

Posibles archivos de modificación duplicados (7): LBB_GC_Breakfast_SmileyFacePancakes.package, LBB_GC_Grill_BbqRibsandBakedBeans.package, LBB_GC_Meal_SalmonLoxBagel.package, LBB_GranniesCookbook_Grill_ShrimpMackerelSkewers.package, Luana Lounge Chair By Lunarac.package, PlumMac_ARNIE_PLUMFRUIT2.package, PlumMac_ARNIE_PLUMFRUIT2.

Los archivos Real Gens Penis Mod deben seleccionarse como un tipo u otro, pero no deben usarse ambos juntos al mismo tiempo.

Elija el tamaño predeterminado o use los tamaños múltiples con CAS en los nombres de archivo para selecciones múltiples.

Elimine todos los archivos [BB]Better Bodies ya que los únicos que aún funcionan son los pies y las partes superiores femeninas y todos los demás están rotos y obsoletos.

[BB][Niños]FeetDefault.package, [BB][Female]Bottom.package, [BB][Female]FeetDefault.package, [BB][Female]Top.package, [BB][Male]BottomHard.package, [BB][Male]BottomSoft.paquete, [BB][Male]FeetDefault.paquete, [BB][Male]Top.paquete,

Estos 2 también pueden causar problemas, pero no puedo estar seguro, así que si los problemas continúan, intente eliminarlos.

Cualquier CC que cambie o agregue partes desnudas del cuerpo de Sims es sospechoso.

Dumbaby Genitales inferiores femeninos mesh.package

Dumbaby bottom con genitales Minimalistic.package

I deleted what you told me but it keeps happening, could it be WW that is failing? :c

8 hours ago, thanya15 said:

I deleted what you told me but it keeps happening, could it be WW that is failing? :c

I haven't heard of anyone else having the same problem with Wicked Whims yet so I'd have to say no.

But I've seen invisible Sims having sex with my male Sim on random occasions at a Nightclub in Willow Creek before.

It's random and I haven't found a cause or reason for it yet.

9/10 times invisible Sims are caused from bad CC like Body Parts, Default Skins, Jewelry, Teeth, Sliders, etc.

So the standard troubleshooting method is removing all Mods except WW + Animations and testing it alone.

But you also must delete the localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder when removing, adding, or updating Mods or Game.

6 hours ago, Scorpio said:

No he oído hablar de nadie más que tenga el mismo problema con Wicked Whims todavía, así que tengo que decir que no.

Pero he visto a Sims invisibles teniendo sexo con mi Sim masculino en ocasiones aleatorias en un club nocturno en Willow Creek antes.

Es aleatorio y aún no he encontrado una causa o razón para ello.

9/10 veces los Sims invisibles son causados por mala CC como partes del cuerpo, máscaras predeterminadas, joyas, dientes, controles deslizantes, etc.

Por lo tanto, el método estándar de solución de problemas es eliminar todos los mods excepto WW + Animations y probarlo solo.

Pero también debe eliminar localthumbcache.pkg en su carpeta TS4 al eliminar, agregar o actualizar Mods o Game.

I played only with WW and it keeps happening :c

50 minutes ago, thanya15 said:

I played only with WW and it keeps happening :c

Look in your: My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Saves and delete the WickedWhimsMod folder.

I'd also delete the WickedWhimsMod folder in your Mods folder too.

Delete the localthumbcache.pkg again and load your game without any Mods/CC at all.

After loading game without any Mods/CC then do a 'Save As' 'Whatever Name You Want', and exit game.

Download a fresh copy of WW and install from scratch and test alone again with a few animations included.

9 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Look in your: My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Saves and delete the WickedWhimsMod folder.

I'd also delete the WickedWhimsMod folder in your Mods folder too.

Delete the localthumbcache.pkg again and load your game without any Mods/CC at all.

After loading game without any Mods/CC then do a 'Save As' 'Whatever Name You Want', and exit game.

Download a fresh copy of WW and install from scratch and test alone again with a few animations included.

I did everything you told me, I even tried animation pack by animation pack, I even installed the game again and it still happens :c I give up ?

7 hours ago, thanya15 said:

I did everything you told me, I even tried animation pack by animation pack, I even installed the game again and it still happens :c I give up ?

Find the WickedWhimsInfoLog.log file in your TS4 folder and upload it here.

When you reply back you will see a White Paperclip, or choose files below to upload files here.

Maybe that file can help understand what the problem is. 

1 hour ago, thanya15 said:

Log file shows you still have all your Mods installed.

If the problem is WW you need to remove everything else and leave them out until you find the problem.

Leaving all the other Mods installed doesn't help anything.

Delete the old log file and remove all the Mods except WW again and it will create a new log file to upload.

If you have MS Windows OneDrive installed on your PC it might be putting things back from the cloud after you remove them.

I'd un-sync it from your Documents folder or uninstall it.

Hace 2 horas, Escorpio dijo:

El archivo de registro muestra que todavía tienes todas tus modificaciones instaladas.

Si el problema es WW, debe eliminar todo lo demás y dejarlo fuera hasta que encuentre el problema.

Dejar todos los demás Mods instalados no ayuda en nada.

Elimine el archivo de registro anterior y elimine todos los Mods excepto WW nuevamente y se creará un nuevo archivo de registro para cargar.

Si tiene MS Windows OneDrive instalado en su PC, es posible que esté volviendo a colocar cosas de la nube después de eliminarlas.

Desincronizaría la carpeta Documentos o la desinstalaría.

Sorry haha

WickedWhimsInfoLog.log