Pahe - Slave walk away after loading save (help)

ok so this is a anoying glitch or bug that i have troubles with right now
well as the tittle says, once i load any save game with slaves with it, they just ignore me and start walking away somewhere, i can talk with them but they will just ignore anything that i ask them to do, even restraning them dont work.
so, anyone know why this happend or what i can do to find a solution for it?
tysm

3 minutes ago, OmegaShadow132 said:

ok so this is a anoying glitch or bug that i have troubles with right now
well as the tittle says, once i load any save game with slaves with it, they just ignore me and start walking away somewhere, i can talk with them but they will just ignore anything that i ask them to do, even restraning them dont work.
so, anyone know why this happend or what i can do to find a solution for it?
tysm

the Pahe support thread is a nice place to ask. In General are the support pages always a nice place to ask questions about mods hosted here, you know.. Cause they are support pages for the mod you asks questions about.

Also for future references, a Load order in a spoiler is the first thing you should consider doing. Nobody knows who your Setup looks other then you. We can guess but that's no  fun ^^

20 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

the Pahe support thread is a nice place to ask. In General are the support pages always a nice place to ask questions about mods hosted here, you know.. Cause they are support pages for the mod you asks questions about.

Also for future references, a Load order in a spoiler is the first thing you should consider doing. Nobody knows who your Setup looks other then you. We can guess but that's no  fun ^^

oh ok my bad, it my first thread here and i did not have a idea where to ask it ,i will ask there, thank you for the information