Hello guys!

Sorry for disturb, here i have three problems ?

1- I don't know if it's normal but yesterday i downloaded WickedWhims mod and had the normal menu. But since this morning, the menu has disapeared....I think it's since I downloaded Devious Desires but even if i delete it, it the same thing....?

2- I tried to make a vampire/incubus sim but since this morning too, i can't access to the CAS via the cheat menu like before....?

3- I'm looking for a complete nude mod because it seem that this option from Wicked Whims does not work on vampire ?
 I tried on other "kind" of sims and on the normal sims male, it works but it doesn't on all "kind" of female bottom (alien, sims, vampire, witch) and on male vampires and male wizards...

Please, can you help me? ??

In advance, thank you for your replies!

Have a nice game! ✌️?✌️

Edited by LadyMaryPhantomhive

Edit : yesterday, i deleted and re-installed all the mods + devious desires and WW work again!

But problems again.... : in plus that the cheats always doesn't work, all the social interactions are unavailable too. I can't interact normally with other sims like talk, laugh, romantic interact, ect....

Anybody know how to solve this? ?

On 4/25/2022 at 2:45 PM, Scorpio said:

Try removing Devious Desires and Sims 4 Community Library.

Hello Scorpio !

Thanks for your reply! I did what you recommended but new problem now....I can't run the game (-_-)

So, i desinstalled the game and reinstall it today and try the mods...one...by...on....

I don't understand what is the problem....I used the same mods since the begining, just now i add WW and DD mods and some recommended animations and stuff with these mods and also, delete WonderfulWhims, Devious Desires and Sims 4 community library as you recommended....

And since monday, the game arrived in the sims menu but when i want to resume a game, it takes forever for begin. I waited up to 30 minutes and even 1 hour but nothing....

So if you have a solution for that, i'll be happy to read it !^^

Again, thank you for your reply!

3 hours ago, LadyMaryPhantomhive said:

And since monday, the game arrived in the sims menu but when i want to resume a game, it takes forever for begin. I waited up to 30 minutes and even 1 hour but nothing....

You probably still have other broken Mods/CC that need updating.

Try removing everything else except WickedWhims + Animations and test again.

Delete the localthumbcache.pkg again after removing Mods/CC.

Your game version must be at least up to version 1.82 or higher or the new WW won't work correctly.

On 4/28/2022 at 2:06 PM, Scorpio said:

You probably still have other broken Mods/CC that need updating.

Try removing everything else except WickedWhims + Animations and test again.

Delete the localthumbcache.pkg again after removing Mods/CC.

Your game version must be at least up to version 1.82 or higher or the new WW won't work correctly.

Hello,

So....I deleted the game and all the files, re-installed the game.

Today, i finished to test all the mods one by one and any of the mods seem to have a problem. I begin a new game, normally, and when i want to play with the family, the problem start again! I can't run the game and it's been 2hours that the game is blocked in the loading screen....

I test again and it always blocked on the loading screen...

The only thing i do differentely is when i tested the mods one by one, i pick a basic family : no clothes, no accessories, no hair and any CC.

So, when I finished to test the CC, i tried to create a new family, but with clothes, ect... start to play and now it's begin again....

I really don't understand what's going on and what it's doesn't work like that. I really test all the mods and it's take almost three days but it's always the same.

How can i solve this please?....

Edited by LadyMaryPhantomhive